Buy New Allmax Nutrition Razor8, Get a Free T-Shirt!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I wish they had samples of it, not to thrilled at the change as I loved the previous

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We should have samples next week. PM me with your address and I will send you some!
Will do soon as I'm off work thank you

vetofunk

vetofunk

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got your information. We are supposed to be getting samples this week. As soon as we have them, I will send you some!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Free shipping and 10%off didn't mind one bit lol

Thanks!

image-1391196031.jpg

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let us know what you think!...flavor is awesome!
Initially I was expecting something crazy but this was very smooth. It isn't a candy taste which IMO is a great break from whats out there. Easily sipped on the ride to the gym and tastes great. Will do a better review once I start using the full tub. Thankyou!

vetofunk

vetofunk

Board Sponsor
Awards
Initially I was expecting something crazy but this was very smooth. It isn't a candy taste which IMO is a great break from whats out there. Easily sipped on the ride to the gym and tastes great. Will do a better review once I start using the full tub. Thankyou!
If I send you a tub, you think you could do a review on Anabolic Minds. Maybe give us a shout out...lolol. Let me know and I will see if I have an extra tub to ship out to you!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I send you a tub, you think you could do a review on Anabolic Minds. Maybe give us a shout out...lolol. Let me know and I will see if I have an extra tub to ship out to you!
That would be the least I could do! Im game if this is possible!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote