BUY MY STUFF

bigbeef

Well-known member
Ok lets get this stuff gone. If you buy a lot I can make a better deal

3 superpump250(old version) $15 a piece SOLD
blue raz Focus XT $15
malicious mass $35 SOLD
trenazone $32
testopro $25
HGHpro $25
testadrol extreme $50
formastanzol $32
1 glycobol$25
2 nutraplanet lcarnitine l tartrate(1 sealed, 1 missing a couple scoops) $15 for both
1 nutraplanet propionyl l carnitine missing a couple scoops $15
mts cordygen5 $20
PP ArginoCarn missing 2 scoops $12
Grab Bag orginal novedex xt(15 or 20 left) LG Igh 1 about 80 left, Recreate~half bottle , Fizogen esterbol $20 takes it all

Bulk Powder Grab bag(various amounts but quite a bit left of each) Sealed nutraplanet Dicreatine malate, nutraplanet divanex, nutra maca, nutra banaba, nutra yellow gold, 1fast acetyl l carnitine, 1 fast 5htp, 1fast edcy, 200grams l-leucine $25 takes it all

Please add $3 for first item fr shipping and $2 for each additional item
 
Last edited:
Are these prices shipped???

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
 
Wow I'm an idiot didn't see whole post my bad. What flavors and sizes are the superpump?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
 
who took the superpumps dammit!
 
Ok lets get this stuff gone. If you buy a lot I can make a better deal

3 superpump250(old version) $15 a piece SOLD
blue raz Focus XT $15
malicious mass $35 SOLD
trenazone $32
testopro $25
HGHpro $25
testadrol extreme $50
formastanzol $32
1 glycobol$25
2 nutraplanet lcarnitine l tartrate(1 sealed, 1 missing a couple scoops) $15 for both
1 nutraplanet propionyl l carnitine missing a couple scoops $15 I want this
mts cordygen5 $20
PP ArginoCarn missing 2 scoops $12
Grab Bag orginal novedex xt(15 or 20 left) LG Igh 1 about 80 left, Recreate~half bottle , Fizogen esterbol $20 takes it all

Bulk Powder Grab bag(various amounts but quite a bit left of each) Sealed nutraplanet Dicreatine malate, nutraplanet divanex, nutra maca, nutra banaba, nutra yellow gold, 1fast acetyl l carnitine, 1 fast 5htp, 1fast edcy, 200grams l-leucine $25 takes it all I want this and the forma Buddy!! pm ,pm back please!!!

Please add $3 for first item fr shipping and $2 for each additional item
I allready pm you let me know if you still have what I want to pay you !!
 
Back
Top