Buy dmz from ebay?

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Idk if I can post this so if it’s against the rules I’m sorry. I’m just wondering if theirs a high chance of me getting ripped of on eBay?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It might be against the rules to ask. Hope admin is forgiving.
But don't do it, the risk of getting ripped is high imo. You could get bunk (even with trusted name it might be forgery) or worse (bad quality that gives serious side effects).

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can buy real DMZ from PRE or maybe its PRO. Site sponsor, GTG

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dmz is not joke! I threw in the towel after being on it for 21 days. Just couldn't handle the anxiety it gave me. But in that 21 days I gained 6 pounds and lost body fat so I'm happy! Only a matter of time until UGL labs start making DMZ on the street. You can already order the raw powder from China and make your own capsules.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dmz is not joke! I threw in the towel after being on it for 21 days. Just couldn't handle the anxiety it gave me. But in that 21 days I gained 6 pounds and lost body fat so I'm happy! Only a matter of time until UGL labs start making DMZ on the street. You can already order the raw powder from China and make your own capsules.
I saw the title of this thread and just had to stop by lol.. but yeah I have been really interested in getting maybe straight 4-Androstenediol powder to make my own caps, but anxiety would probably kick in and say oh no what if this powder is cut with some lethal **** lol! For real!

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw the title of this thread and just had to stop by lol.. but yeah I have been really interested in getting maybe straight 4-Androstenediol powder to make my own caps, but anxiety would probably kick in and say oh no what if this powder is cut with some lethal **** lol! For real!
You know a few years ago I ran 500mg of test stacked with 50mg of anavar and I didn't feel any uneasy side effects at all and I was slowly growing and shaping nicely. No anxiety. It was very nice. I'd like to do that again

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t; the chances of getting fake/underdosed stuff on sites like that is high.

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
Ive bought hundreds of items on ebay. Never been ripped off. If you do decide to purchase i would only deal with top sellers. Sellers with thousands of orders, verified purchases, and 99-100 percent positive feedback. Ive got a buddy who has bought dmz 3 times from Ebay with no issues. However just like with anywhere else there's always that chance. Play it safe.