Buy Dermacrine get Endosurge Turbo FREE

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This has value written all over it, seriously.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447365923.928970.jpg

I Also saw these sales

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
212lbs, how many pumps to ward off possible LGD lethargy? 5? So that's 3 bottles for a 60 day cycle, correct?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
212lbs, how many pumps to ward off possible LGD lethargy? 5? So that's 3 bottles for a 60 day cycle, correct?
By those numbers yes, but I've seen heavier guys use less than this and be just fine.

Let's ask Hyde or Matthew1237
How they preferred to dose it

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I pretty sure at about 160-170 I hit up about 4 pumps a day - at 212 I would definitely bump it up to 5 and go from there.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Depends on how estro-sensitive you are, how well you tolerate preg, and what kind of AI you're running.

Definitely run an AI of some kind to keep the DHEA conversion away from estro and towards androgens.

Pregnenolone sensitivity seems to vary wildly both between products/quality and individuals - start low and go up. Some extra preg will give natural energy, drive, well-being. Even libido. Overdo it and you'll become anxious, irritable, and have trouble sleeping. It's a fantastic hormone for both genders especially older you get, but more isn't always better I've found.

I'd start with 2-3 pumps and see how it treats you. Definitely use a mild AI like BPS Elimistane, or even keep some RC exemestane around, for the DHEA and pay attention to estro sides. I would start right out the gate with something like Elimistane though. Many do not have issues with DHEA but I have to use an AI and I know some that do, so better safe than sorry.

3 bottles might be a good investment anyway, as then you'll get 3 months of Endosurge Turbo to follow the LGD. Used Turbo for 8wks twice and makes me feel great. All about the nettle!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^that is why I tag in Hyde
<3

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If that sounds like a little too much tinkering, a more direct approach would be to grab an epi-androsterone product and run that concurrently with the LGD. Its basically DHT after conversion so energy libido hardening and drive are guaranteed. Love it.

If gyno-sensitive this is a bulletproof approach: DHT not only is bone dry obviously but also competes with estrogen, and LGD is dry as well. If prostate and shedding are bigger issues go with Dermacrine+mild AI. I fall into the former camp so that's how I'd do it.

We just got Primeval Labs Epi Andro in stock and it's 20% off w code EVAL20 if you go that route - their LGD is also on sale w that code if you haven't already gotten any.

One last note - if you're getting gyno w LGD and epiandro cease usage of LGD. Nobody anywhere seems to have a sure answer as to what occasionally causes gyno w LGD in some users, but even an AI with Nolva and Ralox doesn't stop it nor caber as its neither estro or prolactin based.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If that sounds like a little too much tinkering, a more direct approach would be to grab an epi-androsterone product and run that concurrently with the LGD. Its basically DHT after conversion so energy libido hardening and drive are guaranteed. Love it.

If gyno-sensitive this is a bulletproof approach: DHT not only is bone dry obviously but also competes with estrogen, and LGD is dry as well. If prostate and shedding are bigger issues go with Dermacrine+mild AI. I fall into the former camp so that's how I'd do it.

We just got Primeval Labs Epi Andro in stock and it's 20% off w code EVAL20 if you go that route - their LGD is also on sale w that code if you haven't already gotten any.

One last note - if you're getting gyno w LGD and epiandro cease usage of LGD. Nobody anywhere seems to have a sure answer as to what occasionally causes gyno w LGD in some users, but even an AI with Nolva and Ralox doesn't stop it nor caber as its neither estro or prolactin based.
I'm trying to avoid using a stronger pro-hormone along with a SARM... to me, it seems to defeat the purpose (yes, I know the DHEA is also a PH, but I hope you get my point). After I evaluate some SARM runs, I'll make the decision whether to go back to the 1, 4, and Epi DHEAs or SARMs with Dermacrine as a base. Hope that makes sense. Not gyno prone but have Aromasin. Thanks for the tips, I'll probably start at 3 pumps and ramp up as the need arises.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying to avoid using a stronger pro-hormone along with a SARM... to me, it seems to defeat the purpose (yes, I know the DHEA is also a PH, but I hope you get my point). After I evaluate some SARM runs, I'll make the decision whether to go back to the 1, 4, and Epi DHEAs or SARMs with Dermacrine as a base. Hope that makes sense. Not gyno prone but have Aromasin. Thanks for the tips, I'll probably start at 3 pumps and ramp up as the need arises.
I don't think epi-Andro will be any harsher at all but if you already have the exemestane on hand and not gyno prone I think you're set for a good time! Dermacrine is also cheaper than Epi Andro. Hope the LGD treats you well - guy at our gym has put on 10lbs in a month and looks pumped all the time it seems.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Looking to run a DMZ cycle with possibly DermaTrest. If I pick up the Dermacrine/Endosurge combo, how would it best be incorporated into the cycle? During the cycle, or closer to the last week of the cycle and into PCT? I don't want anything fighting to attach to receptors or anything.

Also picking up some Ar1macare Pro and possibly Elim1nate?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking to run a DMZ cycle with possibly DermaTrest. If I pick up the Dermacrine/Endosurge combo, how would it best be incorporated into the cycle? During the cycle, or closer to the last week of the cycle and into PCT? I don't want anything fighting to attach to receptors or anything.

Also picking up some Ar1macare Pro and possibly Elim1nate?
Ar1micare Pro is a wellness product and is a good addition any time of the year you have the cash to invest in such. Like drinking fresh green tea or eating your veggies, there's never a bad time.

Eliminate will be great for shedding any excess water and staying harder and tighter, and it's cheap, but you will most definitely want to have a research strength AI on hand ALWAYS. Elimistane does not have a significant effect on aromatization - it shines by helping you look awesome and keeping bloat off and your gains exposed better.

If you get DermaTrest it will function perfectly as the libido/energy base on cycle; Trest was designed as a full replacement in lieu of test for HRT. However it aromatizes to a very strong estrogen and if you're gyno sensitive I'd strongly encourage Dermacrine instead. Start with 2-3 pumps a day of Dermacrine each day on cycle. 2-6 pumps is normal.

Endosurge Turbo would be used starting the 1st day of PCT. And run for up to 12 wks. It's awesome and I'd use it for at least 8wks. If you want even more libido try stacking in BPS Maca Pro during PCT. Turbo also stacks powerfully with OL's LJ100 in PCT.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I don't think epi-Andro will be any harsher at all but if you already have the exemestane on hand and not gyno prone I think you're set for a good time! Dermacrine is also cheaper than Epi Andro. Hope the LGD treats you well - guy at our gym has put on 10lbs in a month and looks pumped all the time it seems.
Yeah, have to wait 'til Feb... it's killing me. Stoopid 'Down Time' :)

alfredm005

Awards
This deal is still going. Just picked up a couple