Burning Question!!! Tren/Parabolan

juggaloaded

Awards
Hey you guys what's up how's it been? I know I haven't been on in 7 years... Will post pictures once I understand the resizing ****.

Anyways I have looked EVERYWHERE and cannot find an answer. I'm on Parabolan which has a half-life of 14 days like sustanon 250.

Here is the question... Lets say I have finished my first bottle of Para at 10cc 100mg per cc. So I take a shot Monday. The next Monday, there will still be 50mg. If dosing multiple times a week then even more left over.

Do these doses add up every week? at week 7 how much is now in my system? Week 10? You get what I'm saying? In theory, or on paper, common sense says Take drug A it lasts 14 days. Well how often do I take it? 14 days.

That's not how I dose.. just saying

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
What the

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Hey you guys what's up how's it been? I know I haven't been on in 7 years... Will post pictures once I understand the resizing ****.

Anyways I have looked EVERYWHERE and cannot find an answer. I'm on Parabolan which has a half-life of 14 days like sustanon 250.

Here is the question... Lets say I have finished my first bottle of Para at 10cc 100mg per cc. So I take a shot Monday. The next Monday, there will still be 50mg. If dosing multiple times a week then even more left over.

Do these doses add up every week? at week 7 how much is now in my system? Week 10? You get what I'm saying? In theory, or on paper, common sense says Take drug A it lasts 14 days. Well how often do I take it? 14 days.

That's not how I dose.. just saying
Parabolan if its actual parabolan, does not have a 14 day half life....Sorry

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Wow you wrote that like a lady wearing tin foil on her head in front of 7/11 warning people the government is trying to use her to contact alien life forms.

Your answer with Hex at 5/6 weeks you've reached your peak and can maintain that with the same dosing.

True para is the bomb. You'll know it if you have it. Hard grainy strong and no sides that Tren normally throws except aggression.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Parabolan is tren just has a different ester hex carb. and real para cones in amps at 76mgs per amp.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Parabolan is tren just has a different ester hex carb. and real para cones in amps at 76mgs per amp.
Tren hex can be purchased in various mg's and in an ampules or bottle. It can even be purchased as a powder.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Yup through ug labs . Real deal from France 76mgs only amps. Tren hex is usually just tren E from the ugs no real difference tren hex just the heavier molecule. And way more expensive.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
You can always send it to Chemtox and have it tested. It cost 125 euros. 135 USD.

There's a few good US Domestic labs that have hex. But yes it is ripped off bc of price.