Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Burnfire pain gains with MHK CBD oil

Burnfire

Well-known member
Thanks to the guys at Milehighkratom and Montego1 for allowing me to log this amazing product.

Here's a bit about some injuries I've received over the years. My right hip and right knee always have lingering pain from being smashed in between two vehicles, my actual body. As well as having major anxiety and currently experiencing slight depression. I honestly hope this product will provide some of the benefits listed.



For those, like myself, who aren't very knowledgeable about CBD oil, there are a few points that are very interesting about the substance. Other then the items listed below, CBD oil is not physcoactive since there is very little to no THC in the oil. This is a major reason that modern medicine is gravitating to CBD oil especially in the medical marijuana field.*

Some of the benefits found in testing of CBD lol have been observed to be -*

Analgesic - Reduces/relieves pain*

Antiemetic - Reduces nausea and vomiting

Anticonvulsant - Suppresses seizure activity

Antipsychotic - Combats psychosis disorders*

Anti-inflammatory - Combats inflammatory disorders

Anti-oxidant - Combats neurodegenerative disorders

Anti-tumoral/Anti-cancer(supposed) - Combats tumor and cancer cells

Anxiolytic/Anti-depressant - Combats anxiety and depression disorders

Invalid Link Removed
 
in on this
 
Sweet in on this!
 
In on this! Your app made you sound like a good candidate.
 
Subbed. My girl has terrible migraines and the kratom helps her. Was thinking of picking this up for us both next trip to mile high. Looking forwards to getting more info on this product!
 
I tried to get some of this from my buddy and he was going to give me the thc blend. Not a weed guy so that would have been bad.

I heard this stuff is a utility supplement from UC to fibromyalgia. I have some nasty autoimmune rheumatoid issues going on so I would love to see how this stuff performs. Subbed
 
Subbed. My girl has terrible migraines and the kratom helps her. Was thinking of picking this up for us both next trip to mile high. Looking forwards to getting more info on this product!

I would say do that. My wife has horrible migraines on occasion, and they are difficult to break Just yesterday we had to run to the doctor and get a shot of a very strong narcotic which helped for an hour, along with the anti-nausea shot. She got up from a nap, threw up, and had the numb pain still present. She took two of the caps, felt relaxed in less than 45 minutes, then fell asleep.

I think this is going to be far better than any narcotic. (Dilauded) The heck with that. If this (CBD) helps, I think we won't ever have to resort to the doctor's visit ($20) and then the time it took to deal with it all. I had to leave work, so 2 hours there. That covers the cost of CBD. (A bottle).

I think you can tell I'm not a big fan of big pharma.
 
I would say do that. My wife has horrible migraines on occasion, and they are difficult to break Just yesterday we had to run to the doctor and get a shot of a very strong narcotic which helped for an hour, along with the anti-nausea shot. She got up from a nap, threw up, and had the numb pain still present. She took two of the caps, felt relaxed in less than 45 minutes, then fell asleep.

I think this is going to be far better than any narcotic. (Dilauded) The heck with that. If this (CBD) helps, I think we won't ever have to resort to the doctor's visit ($20) and then the time it took to deal with it all. I had to leave work, so 2 hours there. That covers the cost of CBD. (A bottle).

I think you can tell I'm not a big fan of big pharma.
I'm not either, thank you for the info. I think we'll be looking into that.
 
Day 1 and 2:

Ok the first day I took after I did a leg workout, probably 2.5 hours after the workout. I was watching a movie when I took my first dose, 2 caps. My legs definitely felt more relaxed, along with my lower back and shoulders which generally ache after most workouts. I noticed the affects of the CBD all way until I woke up from falling asleep sometime during a movie I was watching. I woke up super hungry (from needing calories from workout) seriously I needed that nap.

Day 2:

Again I dosed 2 caps post work out, this time with my back workout. Probably around 2 hours after the workout. I dosed with a small meal. My back and neck felt pretty relaxed, which is amazing for me. Even throughout the day my body was relaxed and no soreness.
 
Sorry for the delay I've been super busy with personal stuff.

Day 3:
I wanted to try something different and dose 3 throughout the day. I took one with largest meals of the day. Overall I noticed I was pretty calm and relaxed all day, which is amazing since I'm usually on edge.

Day 4:
I liked the day 3 treated me, so again I dosed 3 caps throughout the day with my largest meals. My anxiety was pretty non existent the past two days, no sweaty palms when around people.

Day 5:
Ok today I tried 4 caps total as I did a nice back work out and was dead from some deadlifts. I took 2 caps after my morning work out and 2 more caps 6 hours later. Again Ive been extremely relaxed and my muscles didn't feel like I just worked them.

Day 6:
Today was a rest day so I wanted to really see what CBD could do as in helping recovery time. I took 6 caps, spaced evenly into 3 doses. I literally watched movies and ordered some pizza and relaxed. Definitely slept and ate my ass off!

Day 7:
I woke up feeling extremely relaxed and calm. I'm pretty sure I was still feeling my dose somewhat from the night before. I took 4 caps total today, 2 in the a.m. 2 in the p.m. I love how this pocket makes me calm and helps with my anxiety. I feel more open and wanting to engage in conversations I normally don't talk about or to people I normally dont.

Day 8:
I really enjoyed the night I dosed 6 caps so I tried 3 caps in the a.m., 2 caps 5 hours later and 1 cap 2 hours later. I had just had a great workout and rented a movie, I woke up around 1 am in the rocking chair with the DVD player main screen on in the background. I immediately went back to sleep when I went to my bed.
 
Final review:


I would like to thank Montego1 and Milehighkratom for allowing me to log this product.

I seriously loved the product. It helped me in a few situations where my anxiety normally caused me problems, helped make it tolerable. In addition I felt like my joints didn't ache as much as normal.

This product would be great to have on hand as a replacement. I'm for OTC pain relievers. I'm going to be ordering some when I'm able and put it in my medicine cabinet.

5/5

It helped with many issues in my body. It doesn't contain products toxic to the liver.
 
Kind of another review of sorts..

After being without the CBD a few days I can tell how my anxiety was really manageable with the CBD oil. Also how much it helped my stomach when it was up set.
 
Back
Top