Burn fat and cutting

mark3721

mark3721

Awards
I have joined a new program with my wife that is E2M, and it is a intermittent fast and do a certain amount of circuits and cardio different days, to burn fat and get more lean.

I currently do test every week for TRT. So I was wondering if adding EQ or mast e once a week for the 8 weeks would help burn more fat and be able to cut up more.

Cobranipple

Cobranipple

Awards
Masteron would be very effective , but Anavar is a much better option imo. Proviron is a powerful option as well. I'd skip the EQ and stay away from Tren and Halo unless you're incredibly prepared for their specific effects. Of the two in question, Mast e at 350-500 mg every 5 days and hard work and you'll get what you're after.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But AAS like Masteron can absolutely aid in the process.

For those looking to reduce body-fat and water retention such a compound is literally a dream. Drostanolone, being 5-alpha reduced, cannot form estrogen upon interaction with the aromatase enzyme yet still shows a very high affinity for it. Because it takes up so much of the aromatase enzyme, yet is refrained from actually using it by its structural make-up, it reduces the amount of estrogen formed1 from other steroids as well because there are less aromatase enzymes to be used by those compounds to form estrogen with. This made stacking with slightly aromatizing compounds such as boldenone much more bearable as it eliminated even the slight aromatisation of such substances. So for bodybuilders the use of drostanolone is not only in limiting estrogens in question, but also eliminating possible estrogen formation from other steroids used during this time for increased anabolic or anti-catabolic activity. This because, especially for larger bodybuilders, drostanolone alone does not suffice to retain the maximum amount of weight.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steroids don’t burn fat. A caloric deficit burns fat.
agreed.

If you are looking for something to directly impact the fat loss then HGH or certain peptides (tesamorelin bring the best) would be far better suited.

the effect of aas on fat loss would be indirect (I.e increased muscle mass leads to increased BMR and therefore increased fat loss assuming no change in calorie intake or from improved nutrient partitioning meaning less calorie intake being stopped as fat or something along those lines).

as far as I know estrogen (or lowering estrogen doesn’t directly affect fat loss, it reduces water and can provide a drier harder look so aesthetically it benefits but that’s obviously not a long term solution.