Unanswered Bunk SARMs ?

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
Hi all,
How could you tell these sarms are any good? Im more concerned that their not the 99% purity Maxmusclelabs says or something .
Im on
Each morning
15mg ligandrol
10mg testolone
And 25mg ibutomoren a night.

Good sense of wellbeing, good muscle hardness, good quality sleep.
When would you expect size increase?
Am i expecting too much too soon (only 12 days on, if changes need to be made i think sooner rather than later is better)? Maybe not so pure.
Under dosed?
Tia

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rad and lgd usually "kick in" around week 3-4. I wouldn’t expect much at those doses tho plus you’re not even sure your source is legit...

Charlesw617

Awards
Rad and lgd usually "kick in" around week 3-4. I wouldn’t expect much at those doses tho plus you’re not even sure your source is legit...
Im in the camp of less is more so these dosages are fine to me, as long as you have the basics down nutrition, sleep and training you'll be fine. The best way to tell if they're real is if your nuts have a dull ache. But like Mathb33 is said sarms are slow to kick in, if you don't feel a thing in your nuts or your nuts haven't shrunk by week 4 you got some BS man.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im in the camp of less is more so these dosages are fine to me, as long as you have the basics down nutrition, sleep and training you'll be fine. The best way to tell if they're real is if your nuts have a dull ache. But like Mathb33 is said sarms are slow to kick in, if you don't feel a thing in your nuts or your nuts haven't shrunk by week 4 you got some BS man.
Ridiculous.

Less is never more. More is more.

And, no. Hell no. Your balls don’t have to ache. Ever.

Charlesw617

Awards
Ridiculous.

Lol Old Witch when I saw it was you who responded I already knew you was gonna say something like that.

And yes you're right your ball dont have to ache, but most peoples balls do.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I don’t like that less is more mentality. It’s totally non sense. Sure at a certain dosage you reach diminished return. Less rice is not more rice, less women is not more women and 10mg of lgd is not better than 20 or 30mg of it.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ridiculous.

But big mike says 150mg a week of Deca is sufficient. And not to take more than 350 a week of eq.

Charlesw617

Awards
Yeah I don’t like that less is more mentality. It’s totally non sense. Sure at a certain dosage you reach diminished return. Less rice is not more rice, less women is not more women and 10mg of lgd is not better than 20 or 30mg of it.
And I respect your opinions and at a certain point I may have to use more too. But my goals are different and I'm not looking for size.

But as far as the original poster goes, theirs a few ways to check to see if your sarms are real but you should look around in the forums to see if anyone had used the same source as you and ask if they had the same issues.

Charlesw617

Awards
MAresearch is in my top 3... well i only trust 3 sources but he's still in my top 3 lol

Charlesw617

Awards
So is it worth me increasing any of my dosages ?
What are your goals, do you want more strength, size or to be more athletic? And how many cycles have you done?

Keep in mind, from our previous comments you can tell we all think differently and have different goals. But everyone can point you in the right direction.

Last edited:
Crowy

Crowy

Awards
I understand mate, everyones different with alternate outlooks. Right now more size and this is my second cycle. The 1st was this time last year, only4 weeks and verry low dose. (Mk677, lgd, halo)

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand mate, everyones different with alternate outlooks. Right now more size and this is my second cycle. The 1st was this time last year, only4 weeks and verry low dose. (Mk677, lgd, halo)
If ypu want more size then definitely bump lgd to 30mg bc thats the sarms sweet spot anyways. Any oess and i think youre shutting your nuts down for no good reason.
I would the trest like a pwo and pop 15-20mg before workout and possibly another 10 after if it was a particularly straining session. That will help you get the size you want and will also help you figure out if stuff is legit. If you get nothing from those dosages then u Know its bunk.

Also, since you ran halo before (assuming halodrol) then that may ve why you are not used to the way sarms work. Halo is a damn good steroid and it also converts in small amounts to tren so its a wicked beast and kicks in almost immediately for me (day two or three but im a freak so im told as far as how i respond) so maybe your experience w halo is skewing your veiw of sarms? Just a thought. Best of luck and run that lgd at 30!
-the dude abides

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
I would the trest like a pwo and pop 15-20mg before workout and possibly another 10 after if it was a particularly straining session. That will help you get the size you want and will also help you figure out if stuff is legit. If you get nothing from those dosages then u Know its bunk.
Im not sure i understood this sorry i dont know all the abbreviations.

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
Really appreciate all your help guys! Thankyou!

I did end up taking the lgd at 30 mg and have increased the rad to 15 mg. Wondering about increasing the rad to 20 mg?
Also i am experiencing quite bad bloating, any recommendations on how i could fix that?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im not sure i understood this sorry i dont know all the abbreviations.
I think he misunderstood. He seems to be talking about trest, short for trestolone. I assume he mixed that up from the original post saying testolone, a name made up for RAD140.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chacheeman Anabolics 33
Supplements 6
Post Cycle Therapy 22
Anabolics 7
brandlife Anabolics 19