Bulking with MK677 and BMP

Julian28

Awards
So basicly I was thinking about stacking MK677(Because of the increase in igf-1 and HGH) and BMP 2.0 Enhanced Formula you know the one from EvoMuse to bulk up. What are your opinions on this stack guys? Would you change anything or just run BMP 2.0 alone? I'm 155 lbs at 6' currently so I feel the need to bulk. I was thinking about adding in LGD-4033 to build more muscle but as my access to a proper PCT is limited I might leave this out. I Would be running it at 5mg/day.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So basicly I was thinking about stacking MK677(Because of the increase in igf-1 and HGH) and BMP 2.0 Enhanced Formula you know the one from EvoMuse to bulk up. What are your opinions on this stack guys? Would you change anything or just run BMP 2.0 alone? I'm 155 lbs at 6' currently so I feel the need to bulk. I was thinking about adding in LGD-4033 to build more muscle but as my access to a proper PCT is limited I might leave this out. I Would be running it at 5mg/day.
How long have you been lifting for? I would definitely not recommend at this present time you run LGD or any anabolic that is going to suppress your natural test levels. Age? Do you know your hormone levels?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m with the above. It depends on your age, but if you’ve never used anabolics, I would look at naturals first. PM me if you need help.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is 155lb your walk around weight or after a cut

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I saw more recomp affect from BMP 2.0. I was around maintenance calories. I assume, applied appropriately with diet and other add-ons, it could be a lean bulk.
Keep in mind it is not a magic bullet or will cover severe diet deficiencies.
I am curious how it would work with an excess of good calories.

My expectation using both and my diet approach would be a slow, steady recomp that would not rival an AAS cycle.

pgc640

Awards
How long have you been lifting for? I would definitely not recommend at this present time you run LGD or any anabolic that is going to suppress your natural test levels. Age? Do you know your hormone levels?
I do understand your questions but you are asking the wrong ones.
It makes no difference what his age is if he is 18 or older. What does matter is why he is wanting to use certain drugs. Does he know how to eat and train for his particular body?
His? Not mine or his buddies or some guy on the internet. The most important thing is he knows what he is doing For himsrlf. His reasons for doing this are sound and he is serious. If he has all these things and a good basic structure there is no reason he can not use what he chooses to.
However? Forget the bullshit peptides. Really? Why?
If you are really knowledgeable age has nothing to do with it. You should be looking at using a real anabolic drug not some crap that may or may not work.

My afvice. If you are what ivdrscribed forget the bs ykuvare hearing sbkut having to ne whatever age uskng crrtain unproven crap and dobyourself a big favor. I knoe this ks my forst pist and nonone knows ehobu am nut i have been involvrd in bodybuilding ad a cometitor? Judge? Promoter? Trainer and other things dincec1988. I have placed in the topb5 in 5 NPC natiknal kevel contests. Ive also won 6 overalkd and ny clasd coubtkedd times. If youvwull find anyone tobtellvyku some drcentvadvisr hetr jt will be me. My trainer fkr my lady contest the UDA was Chaf Nicholas so uve wirkrd with and atound the bedt thetr are notvrealky anyvwuedtkond i cant answer. After 30+years it woylg be sad if i couldn't.
Try this.
500-600 mg of test e or cyp
400 mgs drca a week
30-40 mg dbol a day
I cant kerpvetiting and explain my readoning but all you may think pf a run like thid areca bunch of huge myths.
Also use 10 mg of noveldex a day.
Hou van do this gtkw stay lean and adf wualuty muscle its all about hoe you go about it.
I tool that picture less than two werks ago after 4 weeks back with nl no gym for 4 months.
Thats uding 500 mgs test
6pp deca 5p mg anadtol 10 noveldex but eating right and training right.
20200824_182335_1%20(2020-09-06T03_47_23.000).jpg

bellybills

Awards
what is mk677 and BMP? Trying to gain muscle