Bulking suggestions?

OldGreyFitGuy

Awards
Planning a bulking run this winter, settled on Topical 4-Andro/Androsterone from IF as a base, thinking of something a little harsher to throw in. Havoc (Epistane) destroys my joints, I haven't dabbled with much else as far as orals go.

Im 44 y.o., 178 lbs and about 16% BF atm. Been lifting for 9 years, Ive run 5 mild cycles in the past 5 years. Looking at being around 160ish at the start of my cycle.

My goal is going to be 10 pounds of maintainable lean mass. Any suggestions from the local alchemists?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Var if you have a source

if you need OTC then DMZ a good shout.

10lbs with 4-andro as the source of test is pushing it imo (unless you are well off your genetic potential)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Planning a bulking run this winter, settled on Topical 4-Andro/Androsterone from IF as a base, thinking of something a little harsher to throw in. Havoc (Epistane) destroys my joints, I haven't dabbled with much else as far as orals go.

Im 44 y.o., 178 lbs and about 16% BF atm. Been lifting for 9 years, Ive run 5 mild cycles in the past 5 years. Looking at being around 160ish at the start of my cycle.

My goal is going to be 10 pounds of maintainable lean mass. Any suggestions from the local alchemists?
DMZ and MSTEN are two good legal bulking compounds

OldGreyFitGuy

Awards
Var if you have a source

10lbs with 4-andro as the source of test is pushing it imo (unless you are well off your genetic potential)
If only I could get a hold of legit Var. Ty, considering pinning again but I have a toddler and a healthy case of paranoia.

OldGreyFitGuy

Awards
Var if you have a source

If only I could get a hold of legit Var. Ty, considering pinning again but I have a toddler and a healthy case of paranoia.

OldGreyFitGuy

Awards
Var if you have a source

You considered Lgd 4033?
Avoiding SARMS just due to the lack of long term health data. Thinking at this point smarter to stay with the 4 AD and Androsterone and will probably pick up some DMZ and lower my expectations. What do you guys know about this 3AD Im seeing available?

Thanks for all the info and suggestions btw.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Avoiding SARMS just due to the lack of long term health data. Thinking at this point smarter to stay with the 4 AD and Androsterone and will probably pick up some DMZ and lower my expectations. What do you guys know about this 3AD Im seeing available?

Have pretty good expectations with DMZ. Will provide more mass and strength than anavar.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have pretty good expectations with DMZ. Will provide more mass and strength than anavar.
I like DMZ, but for me ... It can't touch the strength gains from Var.
And for me ... DMZ might provide the same mass (or possibly even more) than Var, but they are much more temporary. Anavar definitely gives me leaner actual mass gains.
But again ... I'm not putting down DMZ.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like DMZ, but for me ... It can't touch the strength gains from Var.
And for me ... DMZ might provide the same mass (or possibly even more) than Var, but they are much more temporary. Anavar definitely gives me leaner actual mass gains.
But again ... I'm not putting down DMZ.
Is that because Var is typically ran longer?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that because Var is typically ran longer?
Hmmmm....
That could be part of it.

But the reason I typically run it longer, is because I feel safer doing so, and it's apparent benefits (for me anyway) don't drop off as quickly.

For strength though .... I could run them the same length of time, and I'd always be stronger on (real) Var.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Yep totally get that, viking who are developing Lgd seem to be doing very well in the market at the moment and Lgd is looking very positive so I expect its heading to mainstream treatment.

I like the Alpha Four route as well, maybe with MK677? Dont know much about 3-AD though.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im not in any way trying to convince you otherwise, Im merely curious as Im probably missing something...but wouldnt a bottle/sachet of pills be easier to get into than sterile-sealed needles? The needles I purchase are individually sealed in peal-apart packaging, and also in a reasonably robust hard plastic shield. Oil vials, being vacuum sealed, also cant easily have their contents accessed. Im more concerned my kids could get at my orals than anything oil related, but again I could be overlooking something.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I don't get this. Much more likely for your kid to swallow a few tabs than drink the oil by ripping off the rubber stopper

BTW if you got kids in the house consider keeping your gear locked up somewhere safe ( see what I did there?)

Just like you would with firearms and kids in the house

OldGreyFitGuy

Awards
More of the optics of the situation, along with a lack of privacy in the current living space.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I don't get this. Much more likely for your kid to swallow a few tabs than drink the oil by ripping off the rubber stopper

BTW if you got kids in the house consider keeping your gear locked up somewhere safe ( see what I did there?)
Couldn't agree more.

I remember being maybe 13 years old and spotting a box of Mass Tabs in my dads kitchen pantry. I was very close to taking some, obviously not knowing what they were, but wanting to be big and strong like my dad. Glad I didn't!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Just like you would with firearms and kids in the house
yep, I have mine in an up high locked cabinet, in a separate building (garage) that’s also locked 😂

even my fridge peptide vials are in the fridge in the garage in a lock safe box.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yep, I have mine in an up high locked cabinet, in a separate building (garage) that’s also locked 😂

even my fridge peptide vials are in the fridge in the garage in a lock safe box.
I guess there must be a trip alarm installed with automatic defcon 1 level initiation and F-22s scrambling 😁

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep totally get that, viking who are developing Lgd seem to be doing very well in the market at the moment and Lgd is looking very positive so I expect its heading to mainstream treatment.

I like the Alpha Four route as well, maybe with MK677? Dont know much about 3-AD though.
Alpha 4 is a good option, but I think he should stack for better results.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
in my defence I do like to stockpile so it’s probably the most valuable thing in the house 🤣
Op sorry to go off topic but this is some funny sh1t and i am sure @Whisky will be amused to hear this

Usually i am known to be cool-headed but persistent, i hardly fall out with anyone

But today i have been told by 2 different family memebrs that i am acting like a pms'ing b1tch in the last week or so 😂

Have to admit, my fuse has been non existant. But at least i got ourselves brand new mouse and keyboard, and 2 new chairs for our kitchen table.

Dont know if being 2 weeks into clomid has anything to do with it 😉

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Op sorry to go off topic but this is some funny sh1t and i am sure @Whisky will be amused to hear this

Usually i am known to be cool-headed but persistent, i hardly fall out with anyone

But today i have been told by 2 different family memebrs that i am acting like a pms'ing b1tch in the last week or so 😂

Have to admit, my fuse has been non existant. But at least i got ourselves brand new mouse and keyboard, and 2 new chairs for our kitchen table.

Dont know if being 2 weeks into clomid has anything to do with it 😉

It's the lack of IGF brother. Inhibition like growth factor....;)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's the lack of IGF brother. Inhibition like growth factor....;)
Man its horrible. I am a lunatic on that sh1t. Luckily today was the final dose for this course since i am fresh out, thank goodness.

Test, tren, masteron...those are nothing compared to this stuff...if anything i feel calmer and more grounded while ON

2 weeks into it and i am telling myself "thats it man" 😂

Oh and that bedroom door needed to be replaced anyway, so...

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am I the only one that would recommend stacking anavar and DMZ.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Man its horrible. I am a lunatic on that sh1t. Luckily today was the final dose for this course since i am fresh out, thank goodness.

Test, tren, masteron...those are nothing compared to this stuff...if anything i feel calmer and more grounded while ON

2 weeks into it and i am telling myself "thats it man" 😂

Oh and that bedroom door needed to be replaced anyway, so...
I have so often read of this but never experienced it. For sure I dislike clomid, it gives me some anxiety for sure. Not much though.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
To OP, Vicious Labs is running a good deal right now if you're goin the DMZ route. I have read nothing but good things on here about his stuff