Bulking Stack - What Goes Well with Vector?

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi Everyone! Once again I'm here to seek for your assistance :)

After being on a cut for several months, Im starting now to bulk / lean bulk with the intent to add a good amount of lean mass.. Nutrition always on spot and since currently im unemployed, will have enough time to go to gym and have proper rest..

When it comes to supplements, there is one which I've used in the past more than once and never disappoints me: Vector, from BLR. I've taken it once solo as well as I've taken it together with Follidrone..

Since the market is always presenting us with new products, I would like to know if there's any other supplement(s) that you could suggest to add to Vector and so I could run a stack to maximize my gains?

Thanks in advance

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love BMP
I also love Epichaos (transdermal Epi)

Either or both would be badass with vector.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love BMP
I also love Epichaos (transdermal Epi)

Either or both would be badass with vector.
Agreed with this as well. Can't go wrong with stacking either of those with vector.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi Everyone! Once again I'm here to seek for your assistance :)

After being on a cut for several months, Im starting now to bulk / lean bulk with the intent to add a good amount of lean mass.. Nutrition always on spot and since currently im unemployed, will have enough time to go to gym and have proper rest..

When it comes to supplements, there is one which I've used in the past more than once and never disappoints me: Vector, from BLR. I've taken it once solo as well as I've taken it together with Follidrone..

Since the market is always presenting us with new products, I would like to know if there's any other supplement(s) that you could suggest to add to Vector and so I could run a stack to maximize my gains?

Thanks in advance
Follidrone, and if you have the funds, you can and should run year round. Not only pro Anabolic, but pro health.

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you all for your suggestions

The ultimate stack is vector folidrone and bmp
Sounds good.. Should I do it for how long.. 3 months max? Is this gonna affect my sleep or cause anxiety (Im asking because since Im a anxious person, once I took LeanEdge for example, my sleep got affected...)

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you all for your suggestions

Sounds good.. Should I do it for how long.. 3 months max? Is this gonna affect my sleep or cause anxiety (Im asking because since Im a anxious person, once I took LeanEdge for example, my sleep got affected...)
I have been on this stack for over 2 years (seriously) and still going. A number of guys use some of these as staples (especially Folidrone). And it will not effect your sleep, but if you have not used any of these, take them separately for a couple of weeks before adding the next one. But as you stated, you already have used Vector and Folidrone together, so I would start with BMP for a couple of weeks and then add Vector and Folidrone. Cheers...

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you liked it with Follidrone run that again and maybe add in BMP. Train hard, eat right, and those three on top of more staple style ingredients should be a solid recipe for success.

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all your advices.. when I take Vector, normally I increase carbs in the diet.. and drink a lot of water.. shall I keep it that way even if added BMP?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all your advices.. when I take Vector, normally I increase carbs in the diet.. and drink a lot of water.. shall I keep it that way even if added BMP?
If it were me I would still go with that game plan for your diet.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered the stack of Vector, Follidrone and BMP.. Lets see how it goes!
Awesome! Definitely a great stack to yeild some results.

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just arrived :)

I normally workout in the morning.. wake up, breakfast, wait for an hour or so, and hit the gym..

what would be the recommended timings to take the supplements?

Vector is 2x3 or 3x2
Follidrone is 3x1 or 2x1 (before workout)
BMP says 2 morning and 2 before workout (which for me / my routine doesn’t make much sense.. should I take 2 at once in the morning and the other 2 later?)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I normally workout in the morning.. wake up, breakfast, wait for an hour or so, and hit the gym..

Vector is 2x3 or 3x2
BMP says 2 morning and 2 before workout (which for me / my routine doesn’t make much sense.. should I take 2 at once in the morning and the other 2 later?)
View attachment 197779
You going to want to get another bottle of each to turn this into a 3 month run.

Vector 2x2x2
Follidrone 1x1x1

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You going to want to get another bottle of each to turn this into a 3 month run.

Vector 2x2x2
Follidrone 1x1x1
Yes, I will.. just the cost of these already a bit hig.. so will buy more next month..

how about BMP?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Vector is 2x3 or 3x2
View attachment 197779
Nice Stack!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Vector is 2x3 or 3x2
View attachment 197779
I have dosed Vector 2x3 and 3x2 and both were great.
On the FD2 I like 1ea.-3 times a day on off days. / 2ea. pre workout & 1ea. on off days.
Never used BMP but have heard good things.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Vector is 2x3 or 3x2
View attachment 197779
I would (and do this myself) take 2 caps of BMP and 4 caps vector with 2 caps folidrone while eating your breakfast. I have noticed much better results when taken with a pre workout meal (I have been on this stack for over two years). Just take your remaining caps for the day with supper or in the evening.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would (and do this myself) take 2 caps of BMP and 4 caps vector with 2 caps folidrone while eating your breakfast. I have noticed much better results when taken with a pre workout meal (I have been on this stack for over two years). Just take your remaining caps for the day with supper or in the evening.
Wow, it's good to try.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One heck of a stack for sure! If you can log it that would be awesome.

nicolau20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So, Ive not done a log yet about this stack.. but overall, after one month and 1 week, noticing increased strength (more noticeable after 2nd and 3rd week) and have gained around 4 KG.. week after week im increasing weights at the gym which feels great.. eating well everyday and this really helps to put mass in.. I don't notice excessive amount of fat which is great.. another plus is that Im sleeping better than before..

Now, the downside:

Im experiencing more frequent headaches than before.. I don't remember to have this while was stacking Vector and Follidrone only.. So im considering to stop with BMP.. Im feeling some anxiety, some difficulties of concentration and don't know why but having negative thoughts way more often than before.. Don't know if there's a correlation with that or not, but this is something doesn't make me feel very comfortable..

Anyone went thorough the same?