Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Bulking Diet

Vote4pedro

Active Member
K fellas so here is my diet for my Lifting days and my cardio days ...

Lift

Bfast
10 oz of egg white substitute
6 slices of turkey
1/2 cup oats
1 spoon of sugar free jelly

Snack
1 banana
1 special K protein bar

Lunch
10 oz green salad
8-10oz of chicken
2 spoon of dressing (low fat low cal)

Snack
1Tuna pack
1 banana
10oz yam
6 oz of ground turkey

Preworkout
2 scoops of whey
1/2 cup of oats

Post
Same as ore

Dinner
6oz of brown rice
8-10oz of chicken
6oz broccoli

Bed
1scoop casein

Cardio

Bfats
1banana
1special k protein bar

Snack
1subway flatbread eggwhites and turkey(that's it)

Pre and post shakes (same as above)

Lunch
Lunch
10 oz green salad
8-10oz of chicken
2 spoon of dressing (low fat low cal)
6oz of brown rice

Snack
1 tuna pack
1 banana
6 oz chicken

Dinner
8-10 oz chicken
6oz Of broccoli

Bed
1scoop casein

-----------------
I keep my carbs around my workout out ... Before for energy, after for recovery

So yeah ... What do u think?
 
how many grams of pro in each scoop of your whey and casein? what are ur stats? from the foods listed it seems low in fats
 
hvactech said:
how many grams of pro in each scoop of your whey and casein? what are ur stats? from the foods listed it seems low in fats

5'11 - 194lbs 12%

Each scoop has 24gs on both

And yeah that's my only thing ... Should I add some? I take fishoil tho
 
24g per scoop and you do 5 scoops a day, that means 120g or 480 calories are coming from powdered protein. fish oil is good but remember to add in the extra calories, mine have 15 cals per 1 fish oil. its very easy to use extra virgin olive oil in your daily diet, and at roughly 16g of fat at only 1 tbsp you cant go wrong, this would be trial and error but replace some of the powdered protein with more whole food and shoot for .5g of healthy fats per your body weight. i still play with my diet after a few years of researching my body
 
just remember that each gram of fat has 9 cals, so when u add additional fat u could probably lower your protein intake to compensate for the calorie difference, which would also allow you to not use so much pro powders, if it were me i would delete the pre workout shake and add the fat calories throughout your other meals..this also means less money spent on whey protein, just my .02 cents
 
hvactech said:
just remember that each gram of fat has 9 cals, so when u add additional fat u could probably lower your protein intake to compensate for the calorie difference, which would also allow you to not use so much pro powders, if it were me i would delete the pre workout shake and add the fat calories throughout your other meals..this also means less money spent on whey protein, just my .02 cents

I'll keep in mind bro, but I dig the shake before and after the gym ... Done it for years ... When I eat it takes longer to absorb my pre workout ... But yeah I forgot to add the fish oil ... Good catch, thanks
 
if it works and you like it then stick with it..
 
I'm actually adding some whole eggs instead of so much egg white and adding almonds to some of the snack ... Changing bananas for apples
 
out of curiosity, what r apples gonna do for you vs bananas in your bulk?
 
Looks like your trying to lean bulk. Also as has been stated that's a lot of stinking protein. Personaly I'm more in favor of more fats n carbs less protein. I like a 35/40/25. Once your getting 1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight the rest is calories. You you might as well use those Cal for carbs n fats.
 
Also I would nix the oats on post workout. Thats way to slow digesting. Have a donut. Or candy, pancakes what ever you want that is a simple Carb.
 
use your banana post workout with your shake instead of cutting it out your diet, i dont even go as far as full body weight for pro, i use my lean body mass at 1g..
 
Well apples got a better rep than bananas, figured I'd just give it a change ... And like u said, yeah I'm trying to clean bulk ... I dropped 2lbs since monday ... But when I checked my bf% I had dropped .3% so I was a happy and sad ... But non the less I was happy seen my Abs starting to come out since the summer ... Whats ur take on this?
 
if your losing weight then the obvious would be your eating less than maintenance but i dropped creatine for a while and cut back on sodium and lost roughly 3-4 lbs in water retention
 
hvactech said:
if your losing weight then the obvious would be your eating less than maintenance but i dropped creatine for a while and cut back on sodium and lost roughly 3-4 lbs in water retention

I know that ... I'm thinking it might be water weight due to me cleaning up my diet ... Besides I am juicing, so the Test might be doing its awesomeness right now ... Imma give it 3 more days if I keep going down in bumping up my cals
 
I give you credit for the 10oz of egg whites...Wish I could get that much in! Great for workout days. Just make sure you carb it up on legs day and KILL IT!
 
MuscleGauge1 said:
I give you credit for the 10oz of egg whites...Wish I could get that much in! Great for workout days. Just make sure you carb it up on legs day and KILL IT!

Thanks bro ... And I squat 3 times a week so I try to keep the carbs heavy before my work out ... If not ... I feel the difference ... Today I took a nap and skipped a meal do I woke up an took a shake and worked out ... Damn I noticed the lack of carbs in my body ... I made it cuz shiiiiitttttt I have to!!! Lol but I felt the difference big time
 
Back
Top