Bulking cycle with IM trestolone ace: standalone or with test?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm figuring out about my next bulking cycle in winter. I want to try IM trest, but I still don't know if it's best combined with a test base, lots of mixed reviews out there. I'm very prone to gyno so test could make it worse. I'm planning to stack the trest with asin, proviron and low dose ralox.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No, and I know trest is very suppressive. Is it a bad idea?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Takes a long time to recover ime, i ran it (TD) with epistane and was a great cycle but back then I was still doing a pct and that one took ages to get over.

I’m interested in what others say about using test with it. I wouldn’t have thought you would need to as it provides the estrogen and feel good aspect of test anyway.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Takes a long time to recover ime, i ran it (TD) with epistane and was a great cycle but back then I was still doing a pct and that one took ages to get over.

I’m interested in what others say about using test with it. I wouldn’t have thought you would need to as it provides the estrogen and feel good aspect of test anyway.
I would personally say test not needed with it as it aromatizes, and it does so pretty heavily.

But take it with a pinch of salt as i didnt run it. But i cant think of a reason why would test be necessary, unlike with dry compounds.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, and I know trest is very suppressive. Is it a bad idea?
well it certainly is one of the toughest ones to recover from. I’m not saying don’t do it! You just gotta be prepared and know the risks. Imo I would run 100-150mg of test with it. That’s just me, it’s absolutely not needed though as trest can be ran alone

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah man, as Math said ... No Test needed.

But do realize that this is a cycle you could possibly never recover from.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran it with and without test. I enjoyed it more with a low dose of test. Like TRT dose,150mg/wk. I also ran the trest fairly low. I would add in mast and have caber on hand especially if you are gyno prone

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ran it with and without test. I enjoyed it more with a low dose of test. Like TRT dose,150mg/wk. I also ran the trest fairly low. I would add in mast and have caber on hand especially if you are gyno prone
Great advice that’s probably what I would do too. Masteron 300-400, nothing crazy, 100ish test and whatever dose of trest you can handle. Caber from the get go and letro on hand in case.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Many people seem to enjoy trest with a low test base. Could proviron do the same as masteron?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Many people seem to enjoy trest with a low test base. Could proviron do the same as masteron?
Neither would be test bases. He suggested it for their mild property to help against aromatisation. Proviron would help in that regard too, simply not as potent as masteron

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Neither would be test bases. He suggested it for their mild property to help against aromatisation. Proviron would help in that regard too, simply not as potent as masteron
I know, I was just asking about switching masteron for proviron because I have access to cheap pharma grade proviron. Maybe I'll stick with low dose masteron because it's a low amount of oil anyway and test+trest dosage will be on the low side.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know, I was just asking about switching masteron for proviron because I have access to cheap pharma grade proviron. Maybe I'll stick with low dose masteron because it's a low amount of oil anyway and test+trest dosage will be on the low side.
Proviron would do the job too bro. Especially if you can dose it relatively high

Reactions: UNX

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have the ability to dose it relatively high then I would think it would work as well. I haven’t done this so don’t quote me. If you have access tho I would say try it. If you aren’t getting what you need out of it you could easily swap out mast

Reactions: UNX
bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, all bulks included testosterone.