Bulking Cycle, Tren/Test/Proviron

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I just finished two cycle of Ephedra and have went from 200lbs down to 171! This is the lowest I have weighed in YEARS. Judging by the mirror and comments from close friends I look even bigger. So i guess my recomp worked.

BUT NOW, it is time to bulk. I will be running a 12 week bulking cycle, started last week.

Cycle info

--Weeks 1-2--
Tren A 50MG ED
Test P 100mg ED

--Weeks 1-10--
Tren-E 400mg EW

--Weeks 1-12--
Test E 500mg EW
Proviron 25mg ED
Aromasin 25mg ED
Prami .25mg ED

PCT
Clomid 100/100/50/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20
Pregnyl 1,000 UI half way through cycle and another 2,000 UIs my last week of the cycle.

Goals
Add muscle mass all around, in upper and lower body. Gain at least 25lbs of muscle mass.

Stats

26yrs old
Lifting for 8 yrs
Have done 4 AAS cycles in the past, 2 peptide cycles and numerous PH cycles.
Compound used, Tren A and E, Test P, C, E and TNE, Oral and injectable Anadrol, D-bol, Anavar, Poviron, Masteron, NPP, Deca, Clen, Ephedra, MT2, IFG Lr3, PEG MGF, IGF Des, Ostarine, injectable B 12, Sustanon 250 and Primobolan. I think that's it.

****What do you guys think about my cycle? Any suggestions? Thanks!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Looks solid my man. I like it. Keep that last blast of HCG in the 2 week clear time. Other than that looks alright.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I just finished two cycle of Ephedra and have went from 200lbs down to 171! This is the lowest I have weighed in YEARS. Judging by the mirror and comments from close friends I look even bigger. So i guess my recomp worked.

BUT NOW, it is time to bulk. I will be running a 12 week bulking cycle, started last week.

Cycle info

--Weeks 1-2--
Tren A 50MG ED
Test P 100mg ED

--Weeks 1-10--
Tren-E 400mg EW

--Weeks 1-12--
Test E 500mg EW
Proviron 25mg ED
Aromasin 25mg ED
Prami .25mg ED

PCT
Clomid 100/100/50/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20
Pregnyl 1,000 UI half way through cycle and another 2,000 UIs my last week of the cycle.

Goals
Add muscle mass all around, in upper and lower body. Gain at least 25lbs of muscle mass.

Stats

26yrs old
Lifting for 8 yrs
Have done 4 AAS cycles in the past, 2 peptide cycles and numerous PH cycles.
Compound used, Tren A and E, Test P, C, E and TNE, Oral and injectable Anadrol, D-bol, Anavar, Poviron, Masteron, NPP, Deca, Clen, Ephedra, MT2, IFG Lr3, PEG MGF, IGF Des, Ostarine, injectable B 12, Sustanon 250 and Primobolan. I think that's it.

****What do you guys think about my cycle? Any suggestions? Thanks!
Looks good, but I would skip the proviron for this one, I think it is pricey and some say it is useless, ive used it and i did not notice much from it. this is just a point of view anyways., if you want a DHT base you may go with masteron or winny.

Aromasin is too high as well, I would use 25 EOD or 12.5 ED

PCT looks way too much, it might be a waste and also probably harmful, specially combined with clomid at that dosage

modern science will point that 50 mgs of clomid or even 25 is plenty, you may also want to lower the tamo to 20-10 too

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Looks good, but I would skip the proviron for this one, I think it is pricey and some say it is useless, ive used it and i did not notice much from it. this is just a point of view anyways., if you want a DHT base you may go with masteron or winny.

Aromasin is too high as well, I would use 25 EOD or 12.5 ED

PCT looks way too much, it might be a waste and also probably harmful, specially combined with clomid at that dosage

modern science will point that 50 mgs of clomid or even 25 is plenty, you may also want to lower the tamo to 20-10 too
Thanks man for the input! I have a lot of proviron on hand already. It really helps with my libido. I love masteron also! Yeah I need to edit the aromasin dose I've been taking 12.5 ed. I'll rethink the pct. thanks!