Bulking cycle question.. testo-deca-bolde or..

morata9

morata9

Awards
Hi
I'm planning a bulking cycle of 12/15 weeks. I've done 5 or 6 cycles before this and I've used compounds like testo, epi, winstrol, anavar, masteron, m1t, dmz, dhb and one time trenbolone.
What do you think about this plan? I'm 1.90 x 95kg with a low bf due to the last cutting cycle with tren. My goal is to put a lot of weight because I need to grow my legs because they are behind the other muscles..
15 weeks
Testo en 500mg
Deca 500mg
Boldenone 500mg (or dhb 300? it's much more expensive and hard to find)
Masteron en 400mg (I like it for extreme libido, good hardness and zero sides)
lgd 10 or 15mg for kickstart 6 or 8 weeks
Or do you prefer this?
15 weeks
Testo en 500
Npp 500 (10 weeks because is short ester and I need daily injection)
Boldenone 500 (or dhb 300? it's much more expensive and hard to find)
Masteron en 400
lgd 15 kickstart 6 or 8 weeks

I have never used deca, but some guys told me that Npp has fewer sides for libido and prolactin.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't think npp has less sides, I just think because it's injected more frequently it keeps steadier hormone levels leading to less sides. Deca and npp are technically the exact same drug, one just has a shorter halflife.

I'm also a fan of starting with the lowest effective dose and adding more as the cycle goes on. So I'd do something like 300 test, 300 deca or eq, and a little masteron. Go 6-8 weeks and see how much you can get out of that, then double up the dose and start growing again. If you throw everything in full dose from day 1 and progress stalls half way through you either gotta force feed or take more gear to keep growing so that's why my idea is start with the least amount necessary to grow

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd also say leave the dhb alone and have some caber or prami on hand if your using deca or npp

TestEinstein

Awards
Reviving an old post here, but I strongly agree with Smont. I used to run the same dose all the way through and have cycles stall at 8-10 weeks. Now I increase as time goes on before dropping back to cruise. 14-16 week blast and I can keep gains going the whole time, and after 10-12 weeks cruising I have regained sensitivity to the lower doses again. It's the most efficient way to use injectables, IMHO.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatishOG Anabolics 19
Cycle Logs 11
505dynasty Cycle Logs 3
Anabolics 6
SWrubel23 Anabolics 7