Bulking Cycle: How does it look?

tomtom1994

Awards
Looking at doing my first REAL bulking cycle. Bit of background information:

22 years old. I have been training 3 years (2 years with knowledge). I have done 2 courses (1: 75mg anavar with 300mg test on a cut) and (2: 75mg tbol only on a bulk). First cycle I gained around 8lbs while losing bf% and getting noticeably leaner and second cycle I gained and kept around 15lbs. I currently weigh 190lbs at around 14%-15% bf. I work out 4/5 times a week, other than that I do no physical activity (apart from the occasional night out) so my calorie maintenance level is around 3000 (I will be eating at 3500 while on the course).

I'm looking to add a nice amount of muscle mass during the course of October-January, which I will maintain until March and start cutting until around May. Having looked at all of the options I think a Test/EQ combo will be the best option for me (also open to other opinions).

Here's the plan!

Week 1-14 = 500mg EQ (possibly 600, what do you guys think?)

Week 1-16 = 500mg Test E (possibly 600, what do you guys think?)

Week 2-16 = 0.25 Adex EOD (will up if necessary)

Week 16-19 = Nolva 40/20/20/20 + Clomid 100/50/50/50 ED

I don't feel like taking a kick-starter oral, I would rather wait for the test to kick in!

How does this look? Anyone suggest any changes or is all G2G?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I'd run the EQ at least at 600mg for the entire 16 weeks.

Why not run Deca/Test or just Test?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You don't need to necessarily run clomid and nolva so high , run it 50/50/25/25 and nolva 20/20/10/10

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
500 Test / 600 EQ from the get-go. Everything looks pretty solid.

Yeah, ton of people use this site. Just not a whole lot at 2 in the morning or whenever your OP was.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Looks solid if training and nutrition is on point. Like previously mentioned, no need to run so high on nolva and clom

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd prefer torem and ralox over clomid and nolva. Personal preference though