Bulking cycle (epi/msten/sdrol + possibly dimethabold or dianadrol?)

ssg11111

ssg11111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi, kicked around phforum for a while (see nostrum around here) and still have some orals from about 6-7 years back. Planning on a bulking cycle and would like some input please. I am thinking epi 20-30mg or msten 10-20mg for 6-8 weeks.

Stats 32 male, 6'1'' about 230 at 16-18% bodyfat. (4 pack unflexed, may try to get this down more before doing this)

Have on hand:
3-4 bottles of epi (90 caps of 10mg)
2 bottles of msten (90 caps of 10mg)
2 bottles of sdrol (90 caps of 10mg)

Also have and would like to stack but haven't been able to find much info:
Dianadrol (90 caps of 15mg)
Dimethabold (90 caps of 15mg) - sounds to be a little wet?

Updated PCT from input:
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve ran Dianadrol from 60-120mg per day going into a meet. Dry compound and not super strong. You would get more out of 30-40mg DMZ for sure.

ssg11111

ssg11111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve ran Dianadrol from 60-120mg per day going into a meet. Dry compound and not super strong. You would get more out of 30-40mg DMZ for sure.
Yeah I figured haha thanks! I really want to use them, but at this point from what I've read and with only 1 bottle of each, I'm just going to frame em on my wall.

Why not epistane 20-30mg with msten 20mg
I'm more of a run it lower for longer type of guy but I think that may stack well! Appreciate it!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why the hell would you inflict such toxicity to your system instead of using injectable steroids who are so much less harmful... if you want to use one oral fine but why so much damn I’ll never understand this oral thing

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I prefer clomid 40/40/20/20 and Nolva 20/20/10/10 …Not saying your pct can’t work but I’ve never seen that layout…Maybe others can chime in there…

You’re gonna want on cycle supports + Tudca and an AI on hand possibly during pct…

A ‘test base’ might help, but some can get away without one…If you’re trying to go longer than 4, I’d certainly look into some 4 andro or similar.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
At first I thought you were planning on running all those orals at once, kinda threw up in my mouth a little lol. I personally don’t like running two methyls at once, but it’s ultimately your decision. You also don’t need one, but I agree with @Rad83 that a test base of some kind, preferably test, makes most cycles much better. I’m assuming you’re not on TRT? For what it’s worth, I’ve ran Epistane a bunch of times and can easily say test makes it better. Even a TRT dose of test.

ssg11111

ssg11111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Guessing no one else has experience with dianadrol or dimethabold? Still curious on experiences with those as well!

Why the hell would you inflict such toxicity to your system instead of using injectable steroids who are so much less harmful... if you want to use one oral fine but why so much damn I’ll never understand this oral thing
" I am thinking epi 20-30mg or msten 10-20mg for 6-8 weeks. " ?????

I prefer clomid 40/40/20/20 and Nolva 20/20/10/10 …Not saying your pct can’t work but I’ve never seen that layout…Maybe others can chime in there…

You’re gonna want on cycle supports + Tudca and an AI on hand possibly during pct…

A ‘test base’ might help, but some can get away without one…If you’re trying to go longer than 4, I’d certainly look into some 4 andro or similar.
Cool thanks! It is coming from here with updated protocols due to half life of SERMs: https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/thecycle/pct#wiki_nolvadex4

Not sure if it is allowed here but any recommendations on where to get 4 andro?

At first I thought you were planning on running all those orals at once, kinda threw up in my mouth a little lol. I personally don’t like running two methyls at once, but it’s ultimately your decision. You also don’t need one, but I agree with @Rad83 that a test base of some kind, preferably test, makes most cycles much better. I’m assuming you’re not on TRT? For what it’s worth, I’ve ran Epistane a bunch of times and can easily say test makes it better. Even a TRT dose of test.
Nope Ive been around the block a couple times, I know orals pretty well and prefer lower doses for longer periods of time. Know it isnt optimal so I'll see what I can do about a test base.

I've seen mentioned about even using clomid on cycle as a test base so I may give that or 4 andro a try!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Guessing no one else has experience with dianadrol or dimethabold? Still curious on experiences with those as well!

" I am thinking epi 20-30mg or msten 10-20mg for 6-8 weeks. " ?????

Cool thanks! It is coming from here with updated protocols due to half life of SERMs: https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/thecycle/pct#wiki_nolvadex4

Not sure if it is allowed here but any recommendations on where to get 4 andro?

Nope Ive been around the block a couple times, I know orals pretty well and prefer lower doses for longer periods of time. Know it isnt optimal so I'll see what I can do about a test base.

I've seen mentioned about even using clomid on cycle as a test base so I may give that or 4 andro a try!
Regarding the Nolva, no need to open the link, it's from Reddit. I'd do 20/20/20/20 or 20/20/10/10, if you don't feel well on Nolva. I highly doubt Clomid would keep your body producing test on compounds like Epistane or Msten. For oral 4-Andro check out Strong supplement shop. For topical check out Iconic Formulations.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d like to add besides the 4andro if you can find 3ad(pre and ef sell it) you might want to add it to the mix

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I also thought that OP wanted to run all of it at the same time and then do a 10mg ed PCT of Nolva... Now when I understand that’s not the case I would recommend doing SD 20ed.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hahaha you guys got me worried :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 204725
Lol love that movie quote. Yeah you’d be one jacked corpse if you ate all of those bottles over one cycle. Or at least likely be on a transplant list!

I can’t recall for sure (and haven’t ran it) but I seem to think guys did get results on Dimethabold at 3-4 caps a day. Like a wet 3-4 weeks per bottle. Maybe going up to 90mg.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was the subject line that threw me off personally lol. I often look at the subject and assume that’s what’s going into someone’s body. I think changing that one line to bold font, which you did, will help with those of us who skim through threads.

But back to the subject, I think you’re definitely in the right place with Epistane; 20-30mg daily. For me, 40 is too dry, so I stick with 30. I get plenty of hardening, recomp, and strength at that dose and so do some other folks who tolerate epi. That combined with something on the wet side and I think it’ll be awesome. Best of luck with your cycle bro 🤘🤘