Bulking cycle critique

jt123

jt123

Awards
Hey AM been a member on other forums for some time now so not new to the forums (I am no expert though)
Stats 25 yrs old, 5'7, 175, 5-6% bf
**i am 4 days out from another bodybuilding show and will rebound up to 185 easily after show and will cruise for 6 weeks on 200mg test p before starting this cycle. Sorry for the rant**

Cycle layout:
1-18 test cyp 375mg
1-10 t400 400mg (cyp/enanth/prop)
1-16 EQ 600-900mg (first time running it so not sure on dose)
Goal is to get to 215-220 and will be 195 when starting

I am sensitive to gyno bad so dbol, anadrol, SuperDrol are out of the question for me. I want to kick start weeks 1-6 with a lean bulk oral.
Previous steroids used: test e/c, npp, tren ace, mast prop, dbol, SuperDrol, epi
Options:
Halodrol 75/75/75/100/100/100
Anavar 75/75/75/75/75/75
Tbol 60/60/60/80/80
I have not run these Orals before but was curious about methylsten or Mithras

Please chime in and help critique this, thanks AM!

jt123

jt123

Awards
Forgot to add .5mg adex ED and thinking about igf-1 lr3 weeks 3-7 & 10-14 40mcg ED.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Maybe dmz kickstart. You seem pretty light for running as much. Not to be an ass. And mithras... I'd say pass on it. Possible gyno issues IMO.

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
I'd say epistane sounds like a great candidate if I was in your position. Epistane is great for lean bulking plus it's really dry and kinda an ai so it wont aggravate your gyno. 6 weeks at 40mg sounds yummmmmy. Also,I thought superdrol was dry in a sense that it doesnt aromatize like d bol?

jt123

jt123

Awards
Thanks guys, yeah I agree with Mithras=gyno ubfortubately...I did like epi but wanted to try something new, SuperDrol does cause gyno but you are right it doesn't convert straight to estro. SuperDrol gyno is still unknown how it is caused

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
so you take arimidex on cycle? when do you usually start getting gyno problems?

jt123

jt123

Awards
so you take arimidex on cycle? when do you usually start getting gyno problems?
I have letro also, my gyno gets puffy and lumps hurt on 25mg dbol/450 test e and .5 adex Ed about 2 weeks in.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're sensitive to gyno symptoms and you're running over 700mg of Test/week? not to mention that EQ also has a very low amount of conversion but could surely add to your gyno issues. Estrogen will be sky high for sure with that much/week.

I recommend running Masteron @ 300-400mg/week alongside the Test and EQ. I wouldn't run orals. They will only increase your blood thickness, back pumps, liver damage and blood pressure and cause more trouble than they are worth. If you have a good work ethic, solid diet and consistent training, you'll be just fine hitting your goals with Test and EQ. I wouldn't consider Masteron as a contributor to size. It's more like an additive for the Test and a very delicate yet effective anti-estrogen hormone. Make no mistake, I would never run Test & EQ without it. It will keep the sub-q water weight off your body and gives you great hardness and vascularity.

If you weigh the pros/cons when considering Masteron in place of Arimidex, you'll find that dollar to dollar you get more from Masteron and it may even be cheaper in the long run, too depending on your source price.

Also, start with 600mg on EQ. Don't budge from there until week 8. It takes a while to even feel it but when it comes, boy oh boy, does it come!

Things that EQ will do to an even greater degree than Test:
- Hypertension (due to blood thickening)
- Shortness of breath (due to blood thickening)
- Ridiculous recovery time (due to red blood count increase and blood thickening)
- Appetite stimulator
- Vascularity
- Endurance is retarded
- Strength is impressive, when stacked with Test it easily approaches Trenbolone in strength

jt123

jt123

Awards
You're sensitive to gyno symptoms and you're running over 700mg of Test/week? not to mention that EQ also has a very low amount of conversion but could surely add to your gyno issues. Estrogen will be sky high for sure with that much/week.

I recommend running Masteron @ 300-400mg/week alongside the Test and EQ. I wouldn't run orals. They will only increase your blood thickness, back pumps, liver damage and blood pressure and cause more trouble than they are worth. If you have a good work ethic, solid diet and consistent training, you'll be just fine hitting your goals with Test and EQ. I wouldn't consider Masteron as a contributor to size. It's more like an additive for the Test and a very delicate yet effective anti-estrogen hormone. Make no mistake, I would never run Test & EQ without it. It will keep the sub-q water weight off your body and gives you great hardness and vascularity.

If you weigh the pros/cons when considering Masteron in place of Arimidex, you'll find that dollar to dollar you get more from Masteron and it may even be cheaper in the long run, too depending on your source price.

Also, start with 600mg on EQ. Don't budge from there until week 8. It takes a while to even feel it but when it comes, boy oh boy, does it come!

Things that EQ will do to an even greater degree than Test:
- Hypertension (due to blood thickening)
- Shortness of breath (due to blood thickening)
- Ridiculous recovery time (due to red blood count increase and blood thickening)
- Appetite stimulator
- Vascularity
- Endurance is retarded
- Strength is impressive, when stacked with Test it easily approaches Trenbolone in strength
Awesome reply thank you, I have never ran more than 450 test I my life so I wanted to give a higher dose a try. My pre comp cycle is
12-1 Test prop 75mg eod
8-0 tren ace 75mg eod
6-0 mast prop 75mg eod
6-0 oral winstrol 50mg
5-0 proviron 25mg
5-0 t3 50mcg
12-4 adex .5mg eod and switch to letro 1.25mg Ed last few weeks
Loved this cycle and my show is on this Saturday
Wouldn't mind giving mast e a try at 400mg instead of adex and my oral, I love the feeling of being on an oral because I get awesome pumps and usually noticeably fast results

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome reply thank you, I have never ran more than 450 test I my life so I wanted to give a higher dose a try. My pre comp cycle is
12-1 Test prop 75mg eod
8-0 tren ace 75mg eod
6-0 mast prop 75mg eod
6-0 oral winstrol 50mg
5-0 proviron 25mg
5-0 t3 50mcg
12-4 adex .5mg eod and switch to letro 1.25mg Ed last few weeks
Loved this cycle and my show is on this Saturday
Wouldn't mind giving mast e a try at 400mg instead of adex and my oral, I love the feeling of being on an oral because I get awesome pumps and usually noticeably fast results
Test/EQ combo will outdo most oral pumps, trust me. It just takes several weeks to get going but when it does it is a far higher performing combo in the gym. Personally, I would go as far to say that EQ/Mast in higher doses is one of the best performance enhancing combos that is usually side-effect free.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test/EQ combo will outdo most oral pumps, trust me. It just takes several weeks to get going but when it does it is a far higher performing combo in the gym. Personally, I would go as far to say that EQ/Mast in higher doses is one of the best performance enhancing combos that is usually side-effect free.

Euphoric state is also ridiculous if you slam 500+ mg of Test/EQ at one time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatishOG Anabolics 19
Bulking 14
Bulking 17
stespiel Anabolics 14
Ectofighter Bulking 11