Unanswered Bulk to cut cycle? Trenavar TD + SARM?

UrbanHunter

UrbanHunter

Awards
Hello everyone.

After reading a lot of the entries on this board and doing a cycle with LGD-4033 solo earlier this year, i decided to run another cycle to up the mass for this summer. The LGD led to a decent increase in mass and strength. I wasn't able to keep all my strength gains, because i started to eat below maintainment shortly after finishing the cycle due to the fact that my bodyfat went up quite a bit too. The bodyfat has dropped a bit now, but i am still looking to improve my composition.

My current plan looks like this:
Elite RAD140 (Focused Nutrition): 7mg/day for 3 weeks, 14mg/day for 5 weeks
45mg TRENA-TD (Transformation Labs): 1 pump (45mg)/day for 8 weeks

I was initially planning to use Mass GH by Olympus Labs (MK677 and LGD stack) instead of the RAD140, but i just read about OL changing ownership as well as people running into major problems with their products, for instance the liver issues described in this thread:
This as well as the fact that Mass GH is currently out of stock at my favored shop made me change my mind.
I found some threads about Focused Nutrition as well as TL and it seems like they have a good reputation around here.

Question No.1: Is RAD140 a good choice to stack with Trenavar or is another SARM a better option?
Question No.2: Will i need TUDCA or similar on-cycle support products for the Trenavar? Since there is no alpha-methylation, i assume this is not the case.

Also, as i mentioned i am looking to shed some bodyfat too, i estimate i am currently at around 15-20%. I figured i could start a bulk with 5000 calories a day and reduce it to 4000 a day after 4 weeks. 4000 a day would probably still lead to gains, but it would be more of a recomp. I could go even lower to 3000 or less a day which i estimate would qualify as a cut.
Question No. 3: Plain bulk, bulk to recomp or bulk to cut?
My height: 1,90m
My bodyweight: 90kg / 198lbs
2-day workout split, training 4 times a week

Also, i know that a PCT is highly recommendable after a cycle like this, but i can't seem to find a trustworthy source that sells Clomid or Nolva in Europe. If i order from outside the EU, there will be a certain risk involved i'd like to avoid.
Question No. 4: Will products like Arimestage or BL Rebirth (Natural SERM) suffice as PCT?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

UrbanHunter

UrbanHunter

Awards
Also, i plan on logging this cycle here as soon as i have finished my preparations.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
"Question No. 4: Will products like Arimestage or BL Rebirth (Natural SERM) suffice as PCT?"

- Well my testosterone levels recovered pretty nicely already without a SERM, but I was a special case with such high levels of ALT(as you could see from my thread), I decided not to risk it with a proper SERM and put additional pressure on my liver as I was freaking out back then, since it was first time with such high levels - close to 18x over normal range.... I will update my results on Wednesday or Thursday, including test/free test/shbg, so you can see real life results on how I recovered "natty" with BLR Rebirth, ZMA and Nolvadren XT, that being said I have Clomid also now, which I will definitely use for my next cycle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
#4 - You definitely need a SERM for PCT.
(I'm still confused why this gets asked as often as it does).