bulk stack.trifecta

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
hey,figure since you guys helped me before and i us LG stuff the most i post it here too.thinking about my bulk stack and trifecta is on my maybe list.but i wanna order the MM3 xl with the oral tablets.so it would be 135 instead of the 90.there both 135 bottle size,should i run them both at 4 a day the whole 5 weeks it would last?also i would like to use glycobol at some point,would it work well with the trifecta?and i already ordered triazole,so i would use that for my PCT.good idea?any other thoughts?im using i-gh1 and GHereante and will countine to do so.and im thinking between size on max perfrom or trying to save some money and use that new con cret creatine.what do you guys think?thanks for the help

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
hey,figure since you guys helped me before and i us LG stuff the most i post it here too.thinking about my bulk stack and trifecta is on my maybe list.but i wanna order the MM3 xl with the oral tablets.so it would be 135 instead of the 90.there both 135 bottle size,should i run them both at 4 a day the whole 5 weeks it would last?also i would like to use glycobol at some point,would it work well with the trifecta?and i already ordered triazole,so i would use that for my PCT.good idea?any other thoughts?im using i-gh1 and GHereante and will countine to do so.and im thinking between size on max perfrom or trying to save some money and use that new con cret creatine.what do you guys think?thanks for the help
Yes sir. The bigger bottle will net you 4weeks/6days at 4/day. Use the glycobol, its a great nutrient partitioner, consume before big COMPLEX carb meals, specially for bulk. Triazole, never used, I've always been keen to Formadrol and or T911. Creatine is never a bad idea on a bulk either...Hope this helps!

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
thanks,i leaning towards taking this now.the triazole is that new t-booster coming out,i already preordered so i can get the mmv3 and md1 by them selfs to get the bigger bottle and the oral tablet deliveraly system

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks,i leaning towards taking this now.the triazole is that new t-booster coming out,i already preordered so i can get the mmv3 and md1 by them selfs to get the bigger bottle and the oral tablet deliveraly system
I am doing this same thing in October actually but since I am slightly crazy, I will be running 2 large bottles of both MMV3 and M1D. I still think you should pick up a bottle of T-911 for your PCT or Formadrol. Triazole looks good and will surely be an excellent addition though you might want a dedicated test booster on top of that since you are bulking. If you have Ghenerate/I-GH-1 as well, run those along with the Glycobol, it will make for one mean bulking stack.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
ok,i've run t-911 alot,im taking it right now with my androhard.which one would you prefer or is it the same since i already got the triazole there?if i like the MMV3 i will use it next year for my cut.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok,i've run t-911 alot,im taking it right now with my androhard.which one would you prefer or is it the same since i already got the triazole there?if i like the MMV3 i will use it next year for my cut.
It is really up to you, if you respond better to T-911 go with it. Form may be a little redundant with the Triazole.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
i think i'll use the form for my PCT and save the triazole for a solo run or stack it with another bottle of glycobol.should i start the triazole/glycobol right after i finish the bottle of form or take some time off?thanks

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i think i'll use the form for my PCT and save the triazole for a solo run or stack it with another bottle of glycobol.should i start the triazole/glycobol right after i finish the bottle of form or take some time off?thanks
That is an option though you may just want to run the glycobol on cycle and throw in the Triazole with the Form for PCT. Right there will yield some impressive results but it will lead to a much short overall run. Either option is a good one, just depends on budget and goals.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
That is an option though you may just want to run the glycobol on cycle and throw in the Triazole with the Form for PCT. Right there will yield some impressive results but it will lead to a much short overall run. Either option is a good one, just depends on budget and goals.
im still gonna run the glycobol on cycle.that would be a 2nd bottle of glycobol atfer the 4 week pct.i wouldnt mind saving money,cause that will let this bulk run alittle longer.then prolly a 4-6 week break before i would run that other cut stack i talked about.but for this one should i do 4 weeks of form into the 4 weeks of triazole?or a 4 week break before i start the triazole?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personally I would not run them separate like you are talking about but if you want to just go at it like you laid out. Either way will yield you results with proper diet and training.