Bulk R-ALA Powder

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know of any places in china that sell this by the kilo? Or anywhere in the US for that matter? Hit me up via PM or email if you don't wanna post the site here. Thanks :cool:

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
This is the only place I've seen it, in smaller amounts. Maybe you can email them about larger amounts.

https://www2.acadia.net/cgi-bin/BAC/web_store.cgi
NEW! LIPOIC ACID, R ALPHA-, 99.7+% Due to numerous requests and lower prices we offer this natural form of Lipoic Acid that has been used in much recent research. Some writers claim R-Lipoic Acid may be 10 times more effective in mitochondrial ATP production than the normal 50:50 mix of R and S forms found in regular Lipoic Acid (I have not seen hard evidence of this). Search “R-lipoic acid” on the web. In capsules, R-Lipoic Acid is being offered with SRPs from $25 for 3 grams to $27 for 9 grams. There is speculation that caps may be less effective than powder due to heating that may occur during the commercial encapsulation process. C of A and 3rd party analysis available. Store cool, dry, out of direct sunlight. May not ship well in hot weather. 20 grams powder (200 X 100mg doses!). $18.75. Code 508.6

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
try beyond-a-century.com, they usually have it :)

Lonny

Awards
Anyone know of any places in china that sell this by the kilo? Or anywhere in the US for that matter? Hit me up via PM or email if you don't wanna post the site here. Thanks :cool:

Why, you thinking of selling it?

I could sure go for a bulk Canadian distributor to satisfy my R-ala needs.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Why, you thinking of selling it?

I could sure go for a bulk Canadian distributor to satisfy my R-ala needs.
Yes :) So far quotes of 450US per kilo is cheapest or 350/kilo if i buy 20 :eek:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ouch. And likely no gaurantees on how it arrives ..ie clumping, melting.

Lonny

Awards
Yes :) So far quotes of 450US per kilo is cheapest or 350/kilo if i buy 20 :eek:

WoWzaa!!

If you decide to go through with it, make sure to let me know. This stuff has become as much of a staple for me as protein powder and EC. And if you do get it, i can throw some people your way through bb.com.

massmongler

Awards
WoWzaa!!

If you decide to go through with it, make sure to let me know. This stuff has become as much of a staple for me as protein powder and EC. And if you do get it, i can throw some people your way through bb.com.
count me in also kitchenchemist!

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Im a little late..buuuut...do you guys run r-ala all the time or just on a cycle? Just got some and I am curious about how everyone else is dosing?

sawastea

Awards
$350 for a KG sounds interesting. Maybe you should round up a bunch of supplement whores to get into this :D

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
KiloSports often sells things by the kilo. If you want more than what's advertised, I'm sure you can get a quote from these guys.

http://www.kilosports.com
http://www.kilosports.com/productdesc.cfm?ProductName=Alpha%20Lipoic%20Acid%20(%20ALA%20)

I'm a little confused about the powder form of R-ALA and ALA. The AST bottle explains how this product breaks down in open air and that their brown bottle protects it from sunlight (or something like that). ... but doesn't this mean that R-ALA should be sold in softgels like flax oil and liquid products???

Last edited:

Lonny

Awards
I'm a little confused about the powder form of R-ALA and ALA. The AST bottle explains how this product breaks down in open air and that their brown bottle protects it from sunlight (or something like that). ... but doesn't this mean that R-ALA should be sold in softgels like flax oil and liquid products???
AST also has a reputation for using scare tactics by being the consumer watchdog. A lot of the time their info is unfounded.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
abformulations Supplements 13
The_Old_Guy Serious Nutrition Solutions 2
AntM1564 Supplements 22
SheddingSkin Supplements 5