Bulk protein

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Anyone buy whey in Bulk? Looking at 10lbs or 15 maybe. Only stuff I can find is unflavored looking for chocolate

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally go with Whey in bulk, due to price. You can usually get 10-15 Lbs on sights like Mind ans Muscle or Mr. Supps. Look for discount codes and sales as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally don't. I just buy 5lbs tubs whenever i need it. I know a lot of people who do though to save a few bucks. But I like to switch it up on my powders so I don't buy bulk.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just make sure you like it. 15lb of crap protein is never a good thing.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have thrown away 2lb tubs that I could not even finish - can't imagine throwing away 15lbs
Same here. that is why i always try to get a sample or go with a 2lber to begin with. Nothing worse that seeing that big sale email...... 15lbs of whey protein for $50 bucks shipped....then throwing away 15lbs of $50 protein. In the past i had always tried to convince myself that I could choke down any protein if the price is good enough. Never again.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I usually use the 2 or 5 pound tubs because I like a variety of flavors.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
For me if it mixes and it's chocolate I can get it down. Throw me a vanilla and I'll yack on contact lol

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doesn't matter if it's not great tasting for a post workout shake with water. There are other ways to use them. Like, baking or making a smoothie.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I have thrown away 2lb tubs that I could not even finish - can't imagine throwing away 15lbs
Oh my word. Just the thought of spending all that money on 15 lbs of protein, HATING IT or it not sitting well with me.

Tears for days

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My Protein
Smart Powders
Nutra Planet
True Protein (custom blends)
PES Select (when they have an insider sale)

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Well i looked up and went with myprotien. 50 bucks for 11lbs shipped. Not too shabby. Taste is good only thing is you gotta shake the hell out of it. Just got some casein to replace the allmax I was using at 80 bucks for a 5lb tub