BULK POWDERS agmatine,creatine hcl ecc...do you have experience ?

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
the brand is :bulk powders
is more popular becouse i saw the price are low than other brands,but the quality?is more high? Do you have experience with this brand?
on the label 100% pure but the cost-quality is low..what do you think?
BUK POWDERS VS MYPROTEIN?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I use them and have had good success with the agmatine, citrulline, and creatine. I buy these in bulk from there and have purchased from other companies with equal results.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never used bulk powders, but I use Myprotein for protein, powdered oats, beta alanine, creatine, ALCAR, and a few more bulk ingredients with great success.

amarula

Awards
Bulkpowders has great products, great prices and great service. Very happy with them

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
well in the myprotein you don't have Certificate of Analysis than Bulkpoders but the prices in the bulkpoders are really low! for example the creatine hcl and agmatine have low prices than other brands(muscletech,promera,usp labs,iforce ecc...) so i don't know if the quality is very high (quality-price)?!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well in the myprotein you don't have Certificate of Analysis than Bulkpoders but the prices in the bulkpoders are really low! for example the creatine hcl and agmatine have low prices than other brands(muscletech,promera,usp labs,iforce ecc...) so i don't know if the quality is very high (quality-price)?!
The quality is right up there with anyone.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
I don´t know about Bulk Powders but i use MyProtein for a long time and i don´t notice any difference for other "premium brands". In fact, i have the felling some products are in fact, better.

For example, i never got any results from Creatine Mono (Creapure) with ON, Dymatize and some other brands i don´t remember now. However with MyProtein Creatine Mono (Creapure) i see some results. Not impressive results but i notice a difference. Even with Kre which is supposed worse.

I don´t know how´s MyProtein in USA, but in Europe, besides the lower prices, they have promotions all days. Some better than others, but i already bought from them with 40% in all range of products at least twice. But 10/20% and other kind of offers are more common.

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
In the real i never bought in my protein or bulkpowder becouse i prefer Other brand more popular with GMP becouse i want to be sure the best quality and purest! For example with kyowa quality

WigBrah

Awards
I use both Bulk Powders and MyProtein. You're not going to notice loads from supps, but at the prices it's worth giving things a go; both companies are reputable over here in the UK.

I get my multivits, fish oil and creatine from BP, but protein powder and pre-workout from MP (the taste and consistency is better IMO). One bonus of BP is that you can buy TTA and ArA from them at relatively cheap prices. Downside of ArA powder is the egg taste (even when thrown in with your pre-WO) but, hey, it's a means to an end!