BULK NP CEE and CRE MONO

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I just bought a kilo of both NP CEE and Mono and some dextrose. CEE is tuff to get down. Appreciate any tips on what and how much to mix it with. Any good mixs for the Mono would also be appreciated. Thanks

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
I got the pump stack and the CEE wasnt bad, but the Arginine EE is vile. I used a heaping teaspoon in a energy drink usually. Those cheap ones from the grocery store. I know it used to be any juice was a no no for Creatine especially OJ. But other than that just get something with a strong enough flavor to mask. There apparently comin' out with a Citris flavouring on NP soon that is supposed to be good.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I got the pump stack and the CEE wasnt bad, but the Arginine EE is vile. I used a heaping teaspoon in a energy drink usually. Those cheap ones from the grocery store. I know it used to be any juice was a no no for Creatine especially OJ. But other than that just get something with a strong enough flavor to mask. There apparently comin' out with a Citris flavouring on NP soon that is supposed to be good.
Awesome Thanks. Just did another dose of CEE and if Arginine is worse I just dont think i could man up and get it down. Looking forward to that Citris flavouring.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rxp1997 Supplements 6
Supplements 13
Supplements 15
pestis Supplements 0
Supplements 4