AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know where I can purchase bulk Na-r-ala? NP has let me down. They haven't had it in stock for a long time now and I'm starting to run low.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just google it and im sure something will pop up.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes Nutra has been bad on keeping it in stock

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I found two or three different sites. I don't know if I can post them though. I want to go through a legit site. I don't want to break any rules though.

Out of stock. That was the first place I went to
I think as long as you dont link them and you just say the name you are okay but im not for sure?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've seen:
bulksuplements dot com
purebulk dot com
nootropics dot com

I have never heard of let alone ordered from any of them so I'm a little iffy on delivery and quality.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They recently had some in stock. Does seem it takes a while for them to restock it.

If anything, go with R-ALA until it's back in stock.

SAN and Doctors Best are legit.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
you can order direct from geranova, 100gm tub is approx 5$ more than nutra...dunno wot shipping is tho

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can order direct from geranova, 100gm tub is approx 5$ more than nutra...dunno wot shipping is tho
Cool. I saw them and was going to email them. You have to email for prices. out of the sites that came up, they are the only one I have heard of.

Has anyone heard of or ordered from the sites I posted above?

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
ive been looking into sourcing for bulks recently myself.

Just called up Purebulk yesterday, for all intents and purposes they seem to check out well. cgmp registered, 3rd party test every shipment they receive, will provide coa's of any product you request. ill probably end up placing an order through them today. i mean it would be pretty unethical and illegal i presume to lie/and manipulate coa results so im just going to hope for the best. lol 25% off too.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive been looking into sourcing for bulks recently myself.

Just called up Purebulk yesterday, for all intents and purposes they seem to check out well. cgmp registered, 3rd party test every shipment they receive, will provide coa's of any product you request. ill probably end up placing an order through them today. i mean it would be pretty unethical and illegal i presume to lie/and manipulate coa results so im just going to hope for the best. lol 25% off too.
Have you ordered from them in the past, that was one of the [laces I found. I am really hesitant ordering from new places lol

Actually, I just checked them out again they have r-ala, not na-r-ala

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
Have you ordered from them in the past, that was one of the [laces I found. I am really hesitant ordering from new places lol

Actually, I just checked them out again they have r-ala, not na-r-ala
nope. in the same boat as you, hesitant with ordering from new places lol. think ill just take the risk and try em out. what you using na-r-ala for, i just looked for it too cause i think ill order some alcar from them. but i think ill just keep my alcar around 1-1.5 grams and not worry about it. Na-r-la isnt cheap enough to justify what i want personally even though i know its a good ingredient.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nope. in the same boat as you, hesitant with ordering from new places lol. think ill just take the risk and try em out. what you using na-r-ala for, i just looked for it too cause i think ill order some alcar from them. but i think ill just keep my alcar around 1-1.5 grams and not worry about it. Na-r-la isnt cheap enough to justify what i want personally even though i know its a good ingredient.
Even at 150 mg a day, Na-R-ala lasts a long time. I don't use it everyday since I carb cycle. I will use it 3 or 4 days out of the week. 150 mg is enough and if I remember correctly, it has a half life of ~18 hours. It may not be cheap, but it does last.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Isn't the GDA dose like ~600mg?

snu22

snu22

Awards
I've seen:
bulksuplements dot com
purebulk dot com
nootropics dot com

I have never heard of let alone ordered from any of them so I'm a little iffy on delivery and quality.

I've ordered a number of different things from bulksupplements and have found the quality and delivery/service absolutely top notch. They are my go-to for bulk ALCAR, TMG, and and L-Theanine.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even at 150 mg a day, Na-R-ala lasts a long time. I don't use it everyday since I carb cycle. I will use it 3 or 4 days out of the week. 150 mg is enough and if I remember correctly, it has a half life of ~18 hours. It may not be cheap, but it does last.
Half life is 17-22 hours.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
bumpin this, Ant did you ever order from any of the sites?

Shin Sprints

Awards
I have ordered many times from Pure Bulk, no complaints whatsoever, good range, shipping is reasonable though based on weight of you order and usually pretty fast but mine slowed down by shipping to Canada.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 2
Nutrition / Health 1
schizm Supplements 1
SatishOG Anabolics 19
abformulations Supplements 13