Bulk cycle on a cut

Robert124

Awards
How many of you have used primo, dbol or deca while cutting weight? I’m not talking about cutting before a show. Just during an off season. Like controlling the diet but training hard.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's not stuff I do, but it's very doable. My boy did contest prep for a show on dbol cus he was broke and it's what he had. If your diet is in check you can cut on anything. No steroid is going to make you fatter, you just gotta control the bloating on certain things. I was listening to a podcast not too long ago where the guy was doing prep on eq, Masterson and estrogen tabs. That's pretty damn unconventional, but if your diet is right then you can use anything regardless of the goal

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It all comes down to diet. The idea works though. I recomped on 300mg EQ and 150mg Winny injects per week doing this.

mw314159

Awards
I love cutting on trestolone. It gives me tons of energy for high volume workouts in a deficit. It keeps me in a good mood too, when I'm normally the opposite on a cut. It seems to have similar fat burning effects as tren. Trest just doesn't make you look as ripped at the same body fat level compared to tren.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're trying to bulk and cut at the same time? That's something that's sort of hard to do. I would pick one or the other and focus on that.

Robert124

Awards
You're trying to bulk and cut at the same time? That's something that's sort of hard to do. I would pick one or the other and focus on that.

Actually I’m not talking about bulking up, I’m looking at using compounds that are used for bulking like primo or dbol to keep the intensity up while watching my diet. Basically burning body fat while not losing muscle mass.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually I’m not talking about bulking up, I’m looking at using compounds that are used for bulking like primo or dbol to keep the intensity up while watching my diet. Basically burning body fat while not losing muscle mass.
Oh, well I mean ANY AAS is essentially going to preserve muscle for you, so you don't have to use anything exotic. Dbol is a big bulking agent, so I probably wouldn't recommend it during a cut as it's going to really bloat you up. Winny would be much better in that regards.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh, well I mean ANY AAS is essentially going to preserve muscle for you, so you don't have to use anything exotic. Dbol is a big bulking agent, so I probably wouldn't recommend it during a cut as it's going to really bloat you up. Winny would be much better in that regards.
I do agree it's not the best choice for cutting tho

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not sure why my whole post didn't go through. Was supposed to say dbol only makes me bloated if I eat like crap. It was a staple in the 60/70s and those guys weren't bloated looking

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have the choice, go with compounds that accentuate your dietary efforts. The results will be more motivating.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Didn’t Arnold use Dbol and Primo in his prime? Like someone already said it’s definitely doable if diet is on point.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not sure why my whole post didn't go through. Was supposed to say dbol only makes me bloated if I eat like crap. It was a staple in the 60/70s and those guys weren't bloated looking
Didn’t Arnold use Dbol and Primo in his prime? Like someone already said it’s definitely doable if diet is on point.
That was a staple for Arnold and franco.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Primo absolutely... I could see a logic behind it. Deca and dbol? I mean everything is possible but why? Just why? There’s so little sense in doing that...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk wtf is going on. My posts show up out of order, quoting things I didn't quote. I hate not having the app on this phone

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Primo absolutely... I could see a logic behind it. Deca and dbol? I mean everything is possible but why? Just why? There’s so little sense in doing that...
Robby Robinson said he ran deca dbol, it was what he used through the large majority of his career. I'm not saying it's a better option but he was shredded his whole life year round

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Robby Robinson said he ran deca dbol, it was what he used through the large majority of his career. I'm not saying it's a better option but he was shredded his whole life year round
He also was big on deca only cycles

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I’m not saying it wouldn’t work, anything would work. I’m saying since there is better options out there it sounds silly to me to choose deca or dbol as cutting agents when you could select about 15 other things that would be better. I’m just like... why would you...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I’m not saying it wouldn’t work, anything would work. I’m saying since there is better options out there it sounds silly to me to choose deca or dbol as cutting agents when you could select about 15 other things that would be better. I’m just like... why would you...
If you have the option to choose, which I'm assuming he does seeing he listed a bunch of stuff, go with traditional cutting agents.

Cheap easy cutting cycle
300mg test
50-100mg winny ( ya I said 100 lol) I'm sure someone will say it's too much but its really not.

100mg winny will have your strength and energy way up there if you don't get the joint pain. And its plenty to preserve or build muscle.

mw314159

Awards
Dbol works fine for cutting. It can add some bloat, but that doesn't affect fat loss. Cutting on dbol means I'll feel good, have energy and strength in the gym, avoid pain from dry joints, and burn through more calories in a day. The extra water weight comes off a few days after stopping dbol.

I prefer cutting on trestolone because I get similar effects without the liver toxicity. I can run trest as long as I want, unlike methylated orals.

Robert124

Awards
Dbol works fine for cutting. It can add some bloat, but that doesn't affect fat loss. Cutting on dbol means I'll feel good, have energy and strength in the gym, avoid pain from dry joints, and burn through more calories in a day. The extra water weight comes off a few days after stopping dbol.

I prefer cutting on trestolone because I get similar effects without the liver toxicity. I can run trest as long as I want, unlike methylated orals.
I have never used trestolone but I’m hearing a lot about it. I was thinking dbol low dose. I also heard about how some power lifters use it like ever other day instead of dosing ever day and still getting that drive that dbol gives.

mw314159

Awards
I have never used trestolone but I’m hearing a lot about it. I was thinking dbol low dose. I also heard about how some power lifters use it like ever other day instead of dosing ever day and still getting that drive that dbol gives.
That "drive" is my favorite thing about dbol. It gives me tons of energy for high volume workouts even in a deficit. Cutting on test / anavar might give a better cosmetic look on cycle, but high volume workouts suck compared to when I'm on test / dbol.

Trestolone is the only other compound that gives me that drive to keep lifting. It just feels good. Tren can feel that way for me at first, but the lack of sleep means it's not sustainable.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That drive i believe that you get after dosing is from a enhanced neurological connection. There is a study where athletes increased there sprint times after the first dose of dbol. When you pulse a oral, you tend to get less of the muscle building effects but you still get the performance from a sport specific aspect.