"Built" Prohormones

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking to stock up on a few things and found a shop with some Built prohormones and some Matrix labs products. Seems like Matrix gets mixed reviews. From what I've seen it looks like Built is good to go but most of what I have found talking about them is a year or older and with things getting harder to find I don't want to risk buying bunk junk. Anyone had any experience with them recently? Are they still good to go?

Don't want to be one of those guys that buys a product and then posts asking if its legit after he already bought it....

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They stopped functioning as a company 6 months ago or so. Probably just existing stock being sold. They never sold online and were brick and mortar only thus their name never grew to big which I would guess was the idea all along on their part. I never heard anything bad about them and based on the small limited reputation they had I think it is unlikely they would be counterfeit but you never know I suppose.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
They stopped functioning as a company 6 months ago or so. Probably just existing stock being sold. They never sold online and were brick and mortar only thus their name never grew to big which I would guess was the idea all along on their part. I never heard anything bad about them and based on the small limited reputation they had I think it is unlikely they would be counterfeit but you never know I suppose.
They’ve been running out of some products which would make sense if they’re just selling existing stock. Just wanted to check real quick just in case. I’ve never heard anything bad so I might pick up a few bottles while I still can.