Building The Alpha Physique With ForeRunner Labs

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's that site again? I was checking it out the other day but can't remember the name.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
What's that site again? I was checking it out the other day but can't remember the name.
Elite FTS

I got a session in before we leave for Chi town.
Chest and biceps, super bro day:)

Incline BB press
135x12
185x10
205x8
205x8
Drop
185x5
Drop
135x10

Incline DB press
4x80's x 10

Flat DB hex press
4x60's x 10
First time doing these, holy pump!!!

Dips-ss-flat band flys
4x10 reps-ss-4x25 reps

Band bicep curls(arms starting behind me, facing away)-ss-susp sys bicep curls
4x15 reps-ss-4x5 reps
The band curls start out hammer grip and then as I curl I really supinate the wrist turning my pinkies up

BB curl-ss-stretch push-ups
4x95x8-ss-4x12 reps

Incline DB curl(these were done one arm at a time until failure then back to the first arm and so on)
There were 4 sets total and each set went back and fourth between arms 5 times. These are the same, really supinating the wrist so my pinkies are facing up.
8 reps
6 reps
4 reps
3 reps
1 rep
These are by far my new favorite bicep exercise! I got this from Ben Pakulski, I follow him closely and he always has great exercises.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Incline DB curl(these were done one arm at a time until failure then back to the first arm and so on)
There were 4 sets total and each set went back and fourth between arms 5 times. These are the same, really supinating the wrist so my pinkies are facing up.
8 reps
6 reps
4 reps
3 reps
1 rep
These are by far my new favorite bicep exercise! I got this from Ben Pakulski, I follow him closely and he always has great exercises.
I'm gonna try those out

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Elite FTS

I got a session in before we leave for Chi town.
Chest and biceps, super bro day:)

Incline BB press
135x12
185x10
205x8
205x8
Drop
185x5
Drop
135x10

Incline DB press
4x80's x 10

Flat DB hex press
4x60's x 10
First time doing these, holy pump!!!

Dips-ss-flat band flys
4x10 reps-ss-4x25 reps

Band bicep curls(arms starting behind me, facing away)-ss-susp sys bicep curls
4x15 reps-ss-4x5 reps
The band curls start out hammer grip and then as I curl I really supinate the wrist turning my pinkies up

BB curl-ss-stretch push-ups
4x95x8-ss-4x12 reps

8 reps
6 reps
4 reps
3 reps
1 rep
Have you seen Ben Pakulski's video program I love it myself.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chicago's awesome. Obviously do the touristy junk, go to the pier and definitely go downtown and eat at some of the joints!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Chicago's awesome. Obviously do the touristy junk, go to the pier and definitely go downtown and eat at some of the joints!
I'm in Chicago quite often. I've done all of that, the one thing I would love to do that I won't have time for is the mob tour. I think that would be fun! The pier is awesome, I love me some Bubba Gump Shrimp!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TJ's is pretty sweet. The one in Chi isn't a big as the one in STL I feel, but you'll dig it. If you're gonna eat stuff like organic grass-fed, it'll be cheaper there than anywhere else probably. The ppl who own ALDI (where I buy 95% of my groceries) own it. More options, lots of organic & health-conscious options. Cool stuff. Gf used to live by one in Clayton round here.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I've been thinking of this for the last couple days! I've also thought about the cocktails! Haven't some drinks in awhile so it should be a blast! I'm going to pace myself and drink slow cause I know I'll get a buzz super fast!
image.jpg
image.jpg

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok back at it today. I put my diet on hold for this weekend just to have a great time and enjoy myself. Saturday wasn't bad diet wise except for the alcohol which was whiskey. Sunday my diet sucked, I think I was still drunk half the day. The homes in our neighborhood are selling really well right now so my wife and I are actually considering moving to Chicago to live downtown. We have always loved the city and we figured why not. Anyway I lifted back and hams this morning.

Wide grip pull-ups
4x10 reps

Reverse grip inverted rows-ss-reverse grip bent over BB rows
4x8 reps-ss-4x95x12
Huge pump going on now!

1 arm DB row
4x80x15

Bent over BB row
135x10
3x185x8

Wide grip inverted row-ss-band wide pulldowns
4x10 reps-ss-4x15 reps

BB stiff deads
4x225x8

Lying ham curls
45x12
Count to 12
45x10
Count to 10
45x8
Count to 8
45x6
Burning!

Susp sys ham curls
15 reps
Count to 15
15 reps
Count to 15
12 reps
Count to 12
12 reps

Reverse hyper ext.
4x15 reps

Surprisingly with the crappy food that I had yesterday I'm not really bloated and still pretty defined which is cool. I don't know if that has something to do with Mass and Bulk but I'll take it! Normally when my food intake isn't the best you can definitely tell in my physique.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you move to chicago we'll have to lift together sometime when we go up there. Gf went to school in chi, & loves downtown. I'm all about the food :veryhappy:

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
If you move to chicago we'll have to lift together sometime when we go up there. Gf went to school in chi, & loves downtown. I'm all about the food :veryhappy:
That would be cool, that city is badass. There is just so much to do there and I think living right downtown would be a great experience.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be cool, that city is badass. There is just so much to do there and I think living right downtown would be a great experience.
A lot of comparisons drawn between Chicago and Toronto actually..

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd have to agree. If you can afford it, it's a sweet place to be. It has it's flaws, one of them being Chi politics & IL in general, but if you can afford to play there's just a lot to do.

I will say that the stupid amount of snow & ice & cold will probably always keep me from moving there. But in the spring/summer/early fall it's awesome.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
We get more snow now and our winters are worse than Chicago's. So I'm used to it

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Oh also if you look on Orbit they listed a new company! Products are going up now!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
I used to take the weekend off to and enjoy myself =] .... every weekend. Always felt like a scumbag come Monday haha

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I used to take the weekend off to and enjoy myself =] .... every weekend. Always felt like a scumbag come Monday haha
Right, I used to do that as well:) if was fun but I was just spinning my wheels it seemed like

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right downtown would be pretty damn sweet! Don't even want to know what rent goes for. I've only been there twice but both times, even downtown was windy lol

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Right downtown would be pretty damn sweet! Don't even want to know what rent goes for. I've only been there twice but both times, even downtown was windy lol
Yea it's a little expensive but we will probably buy something, I'm not sure if were going to rent. Who knows, were just looking at places now to get an idea. It is the Windy City:)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I got some leg action going this morning!

Squat-ss-single leg toe elevated standing calf raises
135x10
185x10
205x9
225x6
Drop
205x5
Drop
185x4
Drop
135x10

The calf raises were 4 sets of 15 reps per leg

Hack squats
135x10
185x10
205x10
225x7
Drop
205x6
Drop
185x7
Drop
135x11

Bodyweight lunge-ss-dual leg toe elevated standing calf raises
4x15 lunges per leg-ss-4x30 reps
Rests were 10 sec. My legs were burning after these. Anytime I am just doing anything bodyweight and over 12 reps I try to keep my rests very short to turn something that's normally easy into something pretty hard.

Bench squat-ss-leg ext-ss-dual leg toe elevated standing calf raises
4x135x8-ss-4x100x8-ss-4x30 reps
Rests were 5-10 sec. Here as well. My legs were hurting so bad during these. I figured I could get more than 8 reps but hell no. Dem quads were hurting by the 8th rep!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
I got some leg action going this morning! Squat-ss-single leg toe elevated standing calf raises 135x10 185x10 205x9 225x6 Drop 205x5 Drop 185x4 Drop 135x10 The calf raises were 4 sets of 15 reps per leg Hack squats 135x10 185x10 205x10 225x7 Drop 205x6 Drop 185x7 Drop 135x11 Bodyweight lunge-ss-dual leg toe elevated standing calf raises 4x15 lunges per leg-ss-4x30 reps Rests were 10 sec. My legs were burning after these. Anytime I am just doing anything bodyweight and over 12 reps I try to keep my rests very short to turn something that's normally easy into something pretty hard. Bench squat-ss-leg ext-ss-dual leg toe elevated standing calf raises 4x135x8-ss-4x100x8-ss-4x30 reps Rests were 5-10 sec. Here as well. My legs were hurting so bad during these. I figured I could get more than 8 reps but hell no. Dem quads were hurting by the 8th rep!
Sweet session try mine one if theses days sore legs garenteed lol

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I do have to admit that lately especially today I've notice an increase in aggression! From a lady driving that pissed me off which normally wouldn't have to my son puking on his new shirt and now I have to wash it then my dog pissing on the carpet. I was fuking hot for a min:) I'm normally a mellow guy, I don't really get pissed easily and sh!t has been getting under my skin. Crazy!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I do have to admit that lately especially today I've notice an increase in aggression! From a lady driving that pissed me off which normally wouldn't have to my son puking on his new shirt and now I have to wash it then my dog pissing on the carpet. I was fuking hot for a min:) I'm normally a mellow guy, I don't really get pissed easily and sh!t has been getting under my skin. Crazy!
Go tie the little woman up and release some aggression;)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Nice lifts.. what are you noticing thus far, well besides some road rage lol?
-definite some added aggression
-a lot more vascular
-I seem dryer, like I'm carrying less water
-everything looks more defined
-It seems like I'm burning a little fat
-my bottom two abs are much more defined
-Muscles are really hard/dense
-it seems like I carry a pump for a long time

These are just a couple things I've noticed. Not really any increase in strength yet. This is my 8th day, so I figure within the next week, the things I listed should just intensify plus some more badass sh!t will start to sprout!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I'm reading all this and getting more and more jelly!!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Man that's crazy! How did I get mine?!
Honestly the owner was surprised any shipped the capping machine went down we are hoping next week.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Honestly the owner was surprised any shipped the capping machine went down we are hoping next week.
That's crazy, mine were sealed just fine. So far so good, I'm really liking the results so far and I'm just now getting into it

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Today was chest and biceps.

Chest

Incline DB press
80's x 10
85's x 10
90's x 10
95's x 8
Drop
80's x 10
Drop
60's x 12

Incline hex press(start at low incline and move up a notch every set)
4x60's x 10
Super hard as they went on increasing the incline!

Flat BB press-ss-dips
4x135x20-ss-4x5 reps(bodyweight)

Stretch push-ups-ss-band crossovers
4x15 reps-ss-4x15 reps
Loving the bands and all the different things you can do with them!
15 sec rests

BB curl
4x75x12
I lowered the weight to work on form and not jerk the bar around.
15 sec rests

Reverse BB curl-ss-reverse band curl
4x45x15-ss-4x15 reps
Holy pump! This was awesome
5 sec rests

Seated DB curl
Worked one arm at a time till fail then the other and back and fourth till I got down to 1 rep per arm.
8 reps
6 reps
4 reps
3 reps
2 reps
1 rep
I did this 4 times and took 10 sec rests.

Alright, my arms have been pumped all day long so far. I lifted at 8 this morning and it's almost 5. This has to be from the Mass and Hard! I can't wait to see what this week brings!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang Pete lol flicked my screen and your workout was never ending lol

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crazy workout Pete. I need to try hex presses.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Dang Pete lol flicked my screen and your workout was never ending lol
Haha, that stimul8 gets me in the zone, I can't wait to try this new Stimaholic! I have a tub coming that I'll log after Stimul8!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Powerful DB presses! Those would have fatigue me way quicker.

Haha, that stimul8 gets me in the zone, I can't wait to try this new Stimaholic! I have a tub coming that I'll log after Stimul8!
I'm looking forward to your comparison.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Powerful DB presses! Those would have fatigue me way quicker. I'm looking forward to your comparison.
They did for sure that's why I went light weight on the flat BB press with higher rep cause I know I wouldn't of lifted a bunch of weight on that exercise. You and me both with the comparison! I hope it's just as good as Stimul8

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man Pete I see what you mean about those new products - I got excited when I saw the pricing :)

Lots of volume in these workouts!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a little late but agree with everyone else. Awesome workout my man!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still killin those workouts Pete! Ripped to shreds your body will be!