Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaBuild by Olympus Labs
https://www.strongsupplements.com/product-reveal-alpha-build

BRACE YOURSELVES, fitness warriors!

Olympus Labs is about to unleash the newest beast in our Alpha Series line-up – the game-changing AlphaBuild.

It's not just a supplement, it's a revolution that's built for the hardest hitters.

This powerhouse is packed with scientifically-formulated ingredients designed to fuel your gains to stratospheric levels.

May 30th marks its grand debut, so mark it on your calendars in bold, because this is your golden ticket to the big leagues.

AlphaBuild is not just about living up to your potential, it's about smashing it and going far beyond!

So, lace up, stand tall, and let's conquer this fitness game together on May 30th.

Are you prepared to redefine the impossible?

Stay tuned, folks!

*Side Note*
We know some of you guys are going to want to poke and pry for more info, but we can't spill all the beans just yet!

Though we understand and totally respect your curiosity about the ingredients, supplement facts, and all the juicy details about this absolute banger of a new supplement, we've got to save some excitement for launch day.

We are thrilled to roll out AlphaBuild and for you all to experience its amazing benefits... We assure you that it's gonna be worth the wait and anticipation.

Keep an eye out on this space for more details coming your way very soon!

Learn More >
https://www.strongsupplements.com/product-reveal-alpha-build

Last edited:

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds interesting. Good to see OL back to its roots

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I see it doesn't have the a-cedrene but still has α-Ionone like alpha bulk. Will there still be strong burps from this?

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I see it doesn't have the a-cedrene but still has α-Ionone like alpha bulk. Will there still be strong burps from this?
Probably since it's the liquid gel caps again

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like that there is new and innovative stuff coming out though!!! Bring some life back into the supplement industry. Theres really only 2-3 companies releasing new things lately

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm interested to hear more. Sort of like a suped up Ep1c Unleashed? Haven't seen anything on abscicic acid other than plant regulation, so will be watching this thread closely.

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! looking forward to seeing all the details

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alpha-Ionone has a more sweet, floral smell compared to the woody intense smell of alpha-cedrene.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
We got to do something very interesting and special with this one. Members of this community and the fb one got to alpha test the product and thus far the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive

I’ve been running this for the past 3 weeks now and AlphaBulk since the beginning of my cut. In 8 weeks of cutting so far down 16 lbs so far.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We got to do something very interesting and special with this one. Members of this community and the fb one got to alpha test the product and thus far the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive

I’ve been running this for the past 3 weeks now and AlphaBulk since the beginning of my cut. In 8 weeks of cutting so far down 16 lbs so far.
Well ****!!! Lemme find my wallet

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Anyone mind explaining about the (+)- epicatechin? Does this isomer offer different benefits if compared to phytofuse?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone mind explaining about the (+)- epicatechin? Does this isomer offer different benefits if compared to phytofuse?
Furthermore, Olympus has developed an industry-first science breakthrough product featuring both the tried-and-true anchor ingredient (-)-Epicatechin PhytoFUSETM at a substantial dose of 600mg and combined it with its little spoken about big brother (+)-Epicatechin!
Make no mistake, the research on the positive (+) isomer of Epicatechin is truly ground-breaking. It shows substantially more vigorous activity with respect to its positive impact on the mitochondria, which is an essential cellular organelle where the biochemical processes of respiration and energy production occur. Olympus Labs has dosed it at a clinically efficacious level.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered 2 bottles.

The (+) isomer of Epicatechin has already been released through Antaeus Labs (Hydra Head X). The dose is much smaller than what is being offered here though.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I could have sworn I read recently that there were NO beta testers for this one, that being said... I will have to get two to try it out.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I bought a bottle. how;s the absorption on the positive isomer? Im gathering that ingredient isnt phytofused

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I could have sworn I read recently that there were NO beta testers for this one, that being said... I will have to get two to try it out.
it looks like a few people had a shot at it and posted 5 day reviews on the strongsupps website, so someone can technically say there was beta-testing if you can call a 5 day review a review. I use Ep1iloge so im familiar with alot of the ingredients. the phytofuse negative epi is the best version of that ingredient someone with poor absorption of larger ingredients could ask for. I had it when it came out as a solo ingredient and i would say the addition of the abscisic acid and chromium were neither an improvement or a detriment with ep1logue in my usage. I will say that i liked the ligusticum in Ep1iloge and it's a concern here because OL may be likely to replace that with this. fortunately, im a huge fan of anything that improves ATP and mitochondria so the one new ingredient here could be the game-changer for me.
I am getting alittle confused on how the alpha series is formulating the ingredients. when i look at my favorite companies, i feel they all make it a point to provide THE dose ie a dose that they determined was the most effective. so, let's say im using alpha bulk which has 200 mg of a-lonone. well, alphabuild has an 800mg dose. if more is better, why didnt OL hook me up with that in Alphabulk and take cAMP to the limit? also, does continuing to boost cAMP with other ingredients continue to help or do people not see an increase after they already have it cranked with other supplements. i use forskolin and havent seen benefits adding ingredients that stop cAMP breakdown. if this does act for cAMP in addition to forskolin i would be pretty happy as that is a powerful pathway. alphabulk also had 1/2 the dose of the black ginger phytofuse i also like from a previous product they dont sell anymore. to me, id rather see the black ginger 200mg with the positive epi isomer for atp in a formula with the negative isomer and then have an all out camp formula. it seems obviously preferential over having a product line full of redundancies and jack-of -all-trade formulations carrying reduced dosing, but hey wont really know if this takes cAMP to a new level on top of alphabulk and forskolin until i try it

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
it looks like a few people had a shot at it and posted 5 day reviews on the strongsupps website, so someone can technically say there was beta-testing if you can call a 5 day review a review. I use Ep1iloge so im familiar with alot of the ingredients. the phytofuse negative epi is the best version of that ingredient someone with poor absorption of larger ingredients could ask for. I had it when it came out as a solo ingredient and i would say the addition of the abscisic acid and chromium were neither an improvement or a detriment with ep1logue in my usage. I will say that i liked the ligusticum in Ep1iloge and it's a concern here because OL may be likely to replace that with this. fortunately, im a huge fan of anything that improves ATP and mitochondria so the one new ingredient here could be the game-changer for me.
I am getting alittle confused on how the alpha series is formulating the ingredients. when i look at my favorite companies, i feel they all make it a point to provide THE dose ie a dose that they determined was the most effective. so, let's say im using alpha bulk which has 200 mg of a-lonone. well, alphabuild has an 800mg dose. if more is better, why didnt OL hook me up with that in Alphabulk and take cAMP to the limit? also, does continuing to boost cAMP with other ingredients continue to help or do people not see an increase after they already have it cranked with other supplements. i use forskolin and havent seen benefits adding ingredients that stop cAMP breakdown. if this does act for cAMP in addition to forskolin i would be pretty happy as that is a powerful pathway. alphabulk also had 1/2 the dose of the black ginger phytofuse i also like from a previous product they dont sell anymore. to me, id rather see the black ginger 200mg with the positive epi isomer for atp in a formula with the negative isomer and then have an all out camp formula. it seems obviously preferential over having a product line full of redundancies and jack-of -all-trade formulations carrying reduced dosing, but hey wont really know if this takes cAMP to a new level on top of alphabulk and forskolin until i try it
thank you for your questions! The premise of AlphaBuild is cutting phases and AlphaBulk is more recomping and bulking phases where a-cedrene’s focus on skeletal muscle mass is at play due to the synergy of the excess calories one would be consuming.

so the dosing of ionone between the two products isn’t restrictive but synergistic meaning that you don’t need to use both products to receive the full benefits of a-ionone. Our next product will focus on recomping phases. Eventually if you’d like all three products can be stacked to push the envelope

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alphabulk made me feel like crap - stomach, bowl and overall felt terrible. I hear this one now also is liquid gel and gives you the burps.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Loving AlphaBulk. On my 4th bottle now. I just ordered 2 bottles of this AlphaBuild. Looking forward to adding it in.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Alphabulk made me feel like crap - stomach, bowl and overall felt terrible. I hear this one now also is liquid gel and gives you the burps.
Did you try taking it with meals and splitting up the dose? Do you have IBS ?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Essential oils have a reputation for messing with some people's bowels. the addition of the tryglycerides may be to dilute that effect. another option would be to pour the liquid out into a tablespoon or so of fat, like olive oil, to further dilute the concentration so it doesnt hit your bowels all at once when the capsule ruptures

Last edited:
thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
thank you for your questions! The premise of AlphaBuild is cutting phases and AlphaBulk is more recomping and bulking phases where a-cedrene’s focus on skeletal muscle mass is at play due to the synergy of the excess calories one would be consuming.

so the dosing of ionone between the two products isn’t restrictive but synergistic meaning that you don’t need to use both products to receive the full benefits of a-ionone. Our next product will focus on recomping phases. Eventually if you’d like all three products can be stacked to push the envelope
i guess i can see how that could make sense. i usually tend to think cutting would involve less calories and bulking more with both parties equally wanting the most anabolic/lipotropic/anti-catabolic supplements they can get their hands on. i suppose me just thinking the guy with alphabulk getting 25% of the most effective dose of ionone and the guy on alphabuild getting 75% of it is just "glass half empty" thinking on my part if both products can individually work wonders. i took the leap based on OL's reputation for delivering the goods and if this significantly boosts cAMP past my ongoing forskolin use then im in for more than i bargained for.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
i guess i can see how that could make sense. i usually tend to think cutting would involve less calories and bulking more with both parties equally wanting the most anabolic/lipotropic/anti-catabolic supplements they can get their hands on. i suppose me just thinking the guy with alphabulk getting 25% of the most effective dose of ionone and the guy on alphabuild getting 75% of it is just "glass half empty" thinking on my part if both products can individually work wonders. i took the leap based on OL's reputation for delivering the goods and if this significantly boosts cAMP past my ongoing forskolin use then im in for more than i bargained for.
Yeah don’t get me wrong. We have at our disposal the utility of primary and secondary ingredients. The primary ingredients of both products won’t cross over into other products, meaning you won’t have Epicatechin phytofuse in another muscle builder but secondary ingredients are where we can dose according to main user base’s primary goal whether it mass or shreds. The next product is also a whammy. Can’t wait to run all three at once and stay tuned for alpha testing opportunities on that one too

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Yeah don’t get me wrong. We have at our disposal the utility of primary and secondary ingredients. The primary ingredients of both products won’t cross over into other products, meaning you won’t have Epicatechin phytofuse in another muscle builder but secondary ingredients are where we can dose according to main user base’s primary goal whether it mass or shreds. The next product is also a whammy. Can’t wait to run all three at once and stay tuned for alpha testing opportunities on that one too
You know youre absolutely right; the company is far enough ahead of the pack with these to play it any way they want

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's be cool if there were an actual detailed write up for the profile explaining each moa instead of just an overview.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 2 bottles.

The (+) isomer of Epicatechin has already been released through Antaeus Labs (Hydra Head X). The dose is much smaller than what is being offered here though.
I suppose if antaeus wanted recognition for their use of the (+) isomer, they could have ensured effective dosing

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Several days in on this, enjoying it, those increased workout sweats and pumps are no joke
What's the ETA of AlphaRip?