• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Build Fast Formula FullBlitz

What is it?

FULLBLITZ™
is a FULLY LOADED PRE-WORKOUT formula that provides an unparalelled feeling of ENERGY, FOCUS, and PUMP that makes you look forward to your next workout!

Profile:

FULLBLITZ™
is a fully-disclosed pre-workout formula packed with 19+ grams of ingredients per serving at 24 servings per bottle.

• 6g – L-Citrulline
  • 3.2g – Beta Alanine
  • 2.5g – Betaine Anhydrous
  • 2g – Arginine Nitrate (NO3-T)
  • 2g – Calcium Lactate
And those are just the PUMP ingredients in FULLBLITZ™! it also contains:

• 800mg – 2-(Dimethylamino) ethanol Bitartrate (DMAE)
  • 335mg – Caffeine Anhydrous
  • 2.3mg – Yohimbe Bark Extract

Dosing:

Mix 1 serving of FULLBITZ™ (2 scoops) with 8-10 oz of cold water and consume between 15-30 minutes prior to exercise.

For a Lower Stim Option

Mix 1 Scoop FullBlitz + 1 Scoop VasoBlitz with 8-10oz of cold water and consume 15-30 minutes prior to exercise

For the ULTIMATE PUMP stack:

Consume FULLBLITZ™ on training days and take VASOBLITZ™ (non-stim nitric oxide) on non-training days.

Where to Buy?

www.buildfastformula.com

Coupon Code:
Bob15 (Saves 15% Off & Free Shipping)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I took my first dose (2 scoops) from the 5 serving sample I purchased. The energy and focus are amazing. I always take SNS X-gels so I did so with my dose. The pumps were insane. Today was bi/tri and I thought my arms were gonna tear open lol.

I am one who crashes very hard from Y usually. It’s only been about 2 hours from when I took the two scoops so I will keep you updated if I have any crash. So far I’m really liking full blitz !

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FullBlitz Final Review
I would like to thank @The Solution for picking me to review FullBlitz by Build Fast Formulas.
I dosed my FullBlitz and VasoBlitz usually 30 minutes pre-workout, sometimes earlier, sometimes later. I would do this log fasted as well as fed. My pre-workout meal would consist of a meal of around 24g protein, 45-70 grams carbs and 3-6 grams of fat.

Through out my log I noticed several things about FullBlitz and VasoBlitz, they work. I mean this by, they provided me with enough energy and focus that I would be able to sustain a very reasonably long workout. When I trained fasted at 3am, I did notice that my pumps weren’t as great as they were when fed. That isn’t saying that it did not work, just not as substantial. Fed pumps were pretty crazy and I had fun with that.

On a scale of 1-10 Fasted had a pump/workout rating of about 7.8. Fed workouts on the other hand were amazing. They would be around a 9.4-9.8 if I had a rating. What I did like about the formulas of both, is that you are able to do a 1:1 ratio for the two products. I am not Super sensitive to caffeine; I prefer to do lower doses throughout the day rather than one big shot. This allowed me to do that. I was able to do 1 scoop each and had great workouts.
I did also notice that I had a better recovery factor within my workouts. I wasn’t needing as much time to recover as I did prior. That is something that I like in a pre. Also, the focus aspect of this product stood out to me. I have a hard time staying on top of my workouts sometimes, as I always have a lot on my mind. Within this log I was able to notice that my focus stayed on the workout more than it did before.

As I have stated, I did enjoy what these products bring to the Market. FullBlitz is a fully dosed, open lable caffeine driven pre-workout, that has enough focus ingredients to make sure you don’t lose yourself and are able to focus on the workout. VasoBlitz is a stim-free powerhouse, that allows you to customize a pre-workout, without adding unnecessary caffeine. Both products bring Clinically dosed ingredients, with an open label, that most companies should follow up on.
Overall, I liked the product, I didn’t hate the flavor of the Grape, and truly enjoyed the flavoring of the Vasoblitz. For me this was an enjoyable log. If I was to recommend a stim and Non-stim pre, these would be my favorites to promote. Once again thanks to everyone who has read my log, and thanks to @The Solution and @BUILDFASTFORM

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fullblitz review

I must say this is one of the newer pre workouts out now that impressed me. Buildfast formula built a solid product around proven ingredients that have been around for a while.

Taste - I received the grape bubblegum - at first I enjoyed the grape flavor and butbit quickly became not pleasant to drink. I’m not over;y a fan of grape flavored drinks as is. I have tried the rainbow candy vasoblitz and that flavor was phenomenal so if you get fullblitz I would recommend it in that flavor.

Mixabilty - never ever had a problem with that - give it a few shakes and there is no grit left and the little amount of foam on the top disappears quickly. Really has no real texture while drinking and pleasant in that way.

Serving size - the tub states it has 24 servings and after measuring out a scoop I really believe it does. Each serving is 2 scoops and they should be level scoops. I always do a heaping scoop so I was prob taking a serving and 1/4-1/3 per workout.

Energy/nootropic blend - 800mg of dmae, 335mg of caffeine and 2.3mg of yohimbine - the energy was very smooth throughout my workouts with zero crash. I had a great all around feeling while taking it and that feeling lasted way after my workout was done. I have a high tolerance to caffeine and still felt a nice kick while on it.

Pump - 6g lcitrulline - so happy seeing companies using this over cit Malate - always gets a better pump off of straight lcit
Arginine nitatre at 2 g is a solid dose and helps improve the pump and keeps them lasting long. As you read in the log I added salt at times do to my low sodium intake and it even made great pumps even better

Extra goodies Ba,betaine and calcium lactate - I hate BA tingles and did not have them once on fullblitz - that was my favorite part and I know it’s a quality ingredient source since it did not have the itchy feeling like I do on cheaper ba sources

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is awesome to hear regarding the Y.
This is why I suggest ordering the sample packs to any one who is hesitant.
5 servings will be a great way to gauge if you tolerate it, or if you enjoy the product
5D908B9D-EF64-4F70-83FF-83853308C954.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
VASO BLITZ - FULL BLITZ Stack Final Review

Taste;
Rainbow Candy Full Blitz, I am not a big fan of Skittles so this flavor was not one of my favorites, I prefer a little sweater taste, but it was not bad I just did not care for it. Watermelon Vaso Blitz, I very light refreshing taste, I enjoyed it.

Mixabilty: I mixed both compounds two different ways. (1) Mix it, shake it and drink it, the other, I would mix it up the night before and put it in the fridge overnight for my 4:30 am workout. Both methods worked just fine, no grit, foam or floaties.

Serving Size; Between the (2) tubs label says you should have about 30 days worth of product, I believe you will get a few days more than that.

Energy & Mood; I have found the energy on Full Blitz to be dead on, just what I need. No jitters, tightness in chest or any negative sides, just good drive and focus. I believe my mood is a bit better when using this stack, I feel positive and in control.

Pump; One word is all I need Awesome, This is where this product puts everything else I have tried to shame, your muscle still feels full hours later.

Recovery; I tried many different training protocols while I was running this log and did not find a one that I could not recover from. No next day DOMS !

Notes; I am a fan of Beta Alanine and I am glad Build Fast Formula decided to include it in this supplement, on another note I know a lot of people do not tolerate Yohimbe well, I have felt a few of these not desirable sides in the past, but never felt any adverse side effects from the Yohimbe in this what so ever!!

If you want good Energy, Drive, Focus and a Great Pump, you owe it to your self to try the Blitz Brothers !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FullBlitz final review

A big thanks to @The Solution and @BUILDFASTFORM for picking me to log and review FullBlitz

They sent the rainbow candy flavor along with a 7 day sample of watermelon Vasoblitz.

I tested the flavors in 12-16-20 oz of water for 2 scoops

At first I thought the 12 oz rainbow candy was too strong but I generally like my powders in more water. Just a taste preferred. 16 and 20 are perfect for me

I then tried it in 5-6-8 oz for 1 scoop and didn’t feel like it was overpowering in any of the water amounts.

So I decided to try 12 oz again and that time it definitely was stronger than the 16-20 but definitely not overpowering like I originally though. Could have just been a taste sensitivity that day. I still prefer the flavors more watered down which I just me, but wanted to relay this in my review.

As for mixing. Perfect every time-water made no difference to ability to mix.

Did several tests of weighing the scoops and spot on each and every time.

2 scoops provides very consistent results day in and day out.

Focus for me typically kicks in first around the 15-20 minute mark

This focus is one of the best focus feelings of any product I have tried. Lasers you into a zone. And I have seasonal depression issues so focus is tantamount to me and this helped getting my lifts in and broke me from my doldrums long enough to get the work done in the gym.

The first couple weeks energy consistently cane in around 20-30 minutes which is perfect and on par with almost every pre/energy formula I’ve ever taken.

One thing to note though is the past week the energy and focus are arriving very closely together,15-20 minutes. Not sure if this is related to life factors or perhaps the formula builds in your system over time allowing the energy to arrive quicker. Not sure but thought I’d report what I found.

Energy isn’t some bang you over the head assault like some pre formulas give you but rather it’s there, you feel it come on and it’s stays ever present for a good time even after your 90-100 minute session is over.

I also tested the one scoop FullBlitz 1 scoop Vasoblitz method and it’s actually fairly comparable imo. The main drawback is it really is a lessened focus but for me what it provides is fine outside leg day which I always need a little extra for.

The pumps and vasodilation are famous. They’re the deepest fullest pumps and crazy veins I’ve ever had from any product. Also by taking Vasoblitz on your off days you’re allowing the nitrates to build in your system and you have this pretty much fullness all day long every day and the feeling is there day 1 and only got better as you move on using the product.

Final note is the increased intra set recovery aspect and in between days recovery. I found that pretty much regardless of weight irvreo range I’ve recovered quicker between sets since using bff.

The huge noticeable aspect regarding recovery is that I never got my leg doms like I pretty much always get after leg days and completed low rep/high weight day and a crazy volume session and no leg doms. I’ve always recovered well on my own for other parts but this leg recovery for me is a game changer.

I enjoyed this so much that I took advantage of a couple deals and picked up 2 tubs of each in addition to the product provided for the log.

Seeing I have tried almost all the flavors I’d like to provide my rankings

1 grape bubblegum. It’s soft and delicious like a nice mix of grape hubba bubba and grape kool aid. Easily my favorite of them all

2. Lemon drop Vasoblitz. This flavor is spot on and the lemon is adaptable to eater amounts. In 20 oz it’s like a lemonade country time and at 12-15 oz it’s like a sharp but very balanced lemon flavored drink

3. Watermelon Vasoblitz. Been my favorite flavor all along and while I do rank lemon drop higher on the flavor meter I will prob consistently purchase watermelon more. Just a soft and refreshing watermelon cooler type flavor imo

4. Blue raspberry. Only has the Vasoblitz version but the FullBlitz version is prob similar. Again I found it to be very tasty, easily drinking and something I’ll go to for a change of pace here and there.

5. Rainbow candy. I’ve had both versions and they are similar but I find the Vasoblitz version to be slightly less profound in overall taste which I actually prefer. It’s like skittle water, that’s what i term it as. The fact I love the grape so much I’ll prob stick to that flavor for the most part but most people from what I’ve read like the rainbow candy much higher than I have it ranked.

The other flavors I haven’t tried but I’ve heard the fruit punch is top notch and will most likely try down the road. Not a strawberry anything fan so never looked into that flavor at all

One final note is that while I’ll sometimes enjoy a product I’ve logged and may even buy myself down the road. Never have I loved the experience so much I went out of my way to ensure I was stocked up so I don’t have to worry about pres for months to come. Finding something that is open labeled and even seems to exceed what the full dosages would indicate is an amazing thing for me and am happy BFF added a stim pre to their already proven non stim pre.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Nice Review!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review:
Vasoblitz Blue Raspberry
*Mixability:
-I noticed that using 2 scoops of fullblitz had a bit of foam and also a bit of particles in shaker even when using a blender bottle. The best thing is to let it sit like 10 minutes to fully dissolve, but dosing at 1:1 with vasoblitz what I call fuseblitz the drink mixed instantaneously. The fullblitz is packed! With goodies. That scoop is significantly larger than vasoblitz and is what causes some foaming and longer to dissolve.

View attachment 182676
“Picture showing fullblitz, nice blue color tone, and a bit of foaming”

*Taste: very light and not chemical or overly synthetic. Light and refreshing. It seems that it has been slightly improved over vasoblitz but i am going off memory. The best flavor you can get with 2 scoops is 6oz of cold water. Very refreshing and flavorful. The majority of my dosing was 1:1 with vasoblitz at 8oz and the flavor is nice. Really light candy like flavor and you get a purple drink!

View attachment 182677
“Picture showing fuseblitz, great purple color, no mixing issues”

*Effects:
-The effects definitely changed as I continued using it. I was not using beta alanine before and had a long heavy stim break, so this drink really hit me hard with the itchy tingles. I say that by 2nd-3rd week it decreased a lot but still got some spikes here and there. Even at 1:1 mixing, the BA tingles were strong.
-The yohimbe also was noticeable at first but over time I started noticing a hot feeling in my muscles that I was working out; And this was at 1:1 dosing. It was awesome but then that went away as I got closer to being done with the tub.
-I didn’t notice any real strength increase, but what I did notice was the mind muscle connection and focus to keep going. The best part is that it was not overly stimulated at 1:1. At 2 scoops it was tremendous because the energy is clean and you don’t get a crash. With 2 scoops afternoon on my Fridays, I would stay up real late so it’s great when I would go out for the night.
-The pumps were interesting. When I first started using it I would feel my respiratory system open up and my breathing-in felt cold. After a couple weeks, it went away. It must have been the nitrates. The best part about vaso and fullblitz is that it the pumps and mind muscle connection DO NOT STOP! You always feel it and you aren’t putting a bunch of stimulants in your body like other preworkouts with DMHA, etc. For me at 1:1 AND 2 scoops, blood would flow into muscles during warmups almost immediately.
-My preferred method of dosing this and to get the most out of the preworkout is with 800+ mg of sodium and a good potassium balance (for example a banana for me) throughout the day, 50-70 g carbs prewokout approximately 2-2:30 hours pre, and at least 40-60oz of water by the time I dosed it.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Final Review

Taste:
VasoBlitz - Watermelon 8/10
I am not a big watermelon fan in general, but aside from my preferences the flavoring is excellent for a watermelon.I preferred to use 8oz of water with this product. I get the best flavor from this amount.

FullBlitz Rainbow Candy 9/10
This flavor is excellent. It is not too strong or overwhelming, even when I tried 6oz of water. both products are like this. To me this flavor is pretty unique compared to other products I've tried and easy to sip. There are no bad after tastes.I preferred to use 10-12oz of water.

Mix: 9/10
for me the amounts listed above are the same. I felt I needed slightly more water with the full blitz, probably because there is more ingredients... not sure. For me mix ability has been excellent with these products. With a few shakes there may be some residual powder that sits on the bottom, but I just kept shaking it and it dissolved. For the amount of ingredients in this product (20g total) I couldn't even think to complain! There was some foam at the top, but that goes away very quickly as well. To me I couldn't care less, I am going to get it in and train.

Formula: 10/10
From what I have experienced this is the most effective all in one product (especially considering the cost) I have used and it shows in the formula. To me there are no shortcuts, and although I really like adding glycerol, I question if its even needed. The synergy of the ingredients is excellent and there are no short comings.

6g L-citrulline
3.2g Beta Alanine
2.5g Betaine Anhydrous
2.0g Arginine Nitrate (GOOD GOD!)
2.0g Calcium Lactate
800mg DMAE Bitartrate
335mg Caffeine Anhydrous
2.3mg Yohimbe Bark Extract

The 6g L-Citrulline and whopping 2g Arginine Nitrate dosage is what speaks to me the most. this is absolutely sick. The pumps and vascularity are so pronounced, and many of times with arms I had to stop because my pump was limiting my range of motion lol. At one point I stopped super-setting bi's and tri;s and just split them up to get in the volume I wanted. I personally have taken Betaine before but cannot put my finger on its effectiveness, none the less 2.5g is a solid dose. 3.2g of Beta Alanine an optimal dose, but can be a lot at once to handle, and for me this was the case. after about a week or so i noticed the tingling symptoms had faded. I would imagine that the combo of Beta Alanine, Betaine Anhydrous and the 2g of Calcium Lactate had a lot to do with my improvement in recovery between sets. I also noticed that my soreness and performance has improved. Since starting this log and dosing Full-blitz or Vasoblitz everyday including non-training days I saw cumulative improvements in my recovery and performance. I have taken most of these ingredients in the past, but not on non-training days. this really changed my mind about how I will be supplementing moving forward. In regards to the energy, it was great. In one shot 335mg of Caffeine could be a lot to handle, so I preferred to either do one scoop of Vaso-blitz and one scoop of Full-blitz, or simply split up my intake: 1/2 15 mins before arriving at the gym and the second half after my first exercise, about 30 mins later. this for me seemed to work well. also I should point out this has Yohimbe, so once again I had some issue the first couple times, as I was very sensitive to it, but over time i found that to fade and it is no longer an issue. I also think this has some more effect on pump and blood flow, which pairs very well with the other ingredients. I also need to mention the focus and mental clarity from what I assume was the DMAE Bitartrate.I without a doubt was more focused on the task at hand. this for me was important because I was in the middle of an aggressive cut and would often feel like not doing what i had to do in the gym. this product was a huge crutch for me in that scenario. Excellent pumps, quicker recovery, great energy and focus. I have to note that if you are sensitive to Beta Alanine and Yohimbe, This could be a downside to the product, but try to bear with it, because after 5 days the possible negative effects I found to fade out.

Cost: 10/10
Both product, hands down worth every penny. @The Solution has a discount code so for around 30$ for a tub you get get 24 workouts or more depending on the dose. Build Fast Formula seems to also offer some great combo deals. I would purchase in the future and have already recommend this to friends a few times already!

Overall thoughts and Workout Reaction:
9.5/10
Surprised with both products, point blank. I knew the pumps would be great, but the improvements on performance and recovery were unexpected. I was doing intermittent fasting and working out fasted. One workout i was 20+ hours fasted and had the most ridiculous pumps and vascularity. Genetically I am very vascular, but this was something else. I looked like I do after re-feeds and cheat days. Energy wise i was also shocked, because the formula was very simple, but I also did a few leg or back workouts after the 20+ hours fasted, and just killed it. I knew then there was something to this product. Throughout this log i have had a few different PR's, reduction in rest time between sets, and great energy despite a rough diet.I love the open label, clinical doses of ingredients correlating to real scientific data, and at a very reasonable price. I am really blown away! Once again I would like to thank Build Fast Formula and @The Solution for their generosity in sending me a full tub of Full Blitz and a small tub of Vaso-Blitz, simply to do a review!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very nice review, I believe this is a supplement everyone will enjoy (Because It Works)

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well all these reviews have made me pull the trigger on full blitz finally, have a tub of vasoblitz already so I can mess around with dosing.

Now the wait for delivery to the UK 😒

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well all these reviews have made me pull the trigger on full blitz finally, have a tub of vasoblitz already so I can mess around with dosing.

Now the wait for delivery to the UK 😒
I am sure you will enjoy it!

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Final Review

Taste:
VasoBlitz - Watermelon 8/10
I am not a big watermelon fan in general, but aside from my preferences the flavoring is excellent for a watermelon.I preferred to use 8oz of water with this product. I get the best flavor from this amount.

FullBlitz Rainbow Candy 9/10
This flavor is excellent. It is not too strong or overwhelming, even when I tried 6oz of water. both products are like this. To me this flavor is pretty unique compared to other products I've tried and easy to sip. There are no bad after tastes.I preferred to use 10-12oz of water.

Mix: 9/10
for me the amounts listed above are the same. I felt I needed slightly more water with the full blitz, probably because there is more ingredients... not sure. For me mix ability has been excellent with these products. With a few shakes there may be some residual powder that sits on the bottom, but I just kept shaking it and it dissolved. For the amount of ingredients in this product (20g total) I couldn't even think to complain! There was some foam at the top, but that goes away very quickly as well. To me I couldn't care less, I am going to get it in and train.

Formula: 10/10
From what I have experienced this is the most effective all in one product (especially considering the cost) I have used and it shows in the formula. To me there are no shortcuts, and although I really like adding glycerol, I question if its even needed. The synergy of the ingredients is excellent and there are no short comings.

6g L-citrulline
3.2g Beta Alanine
2.5g Betaine Anhydrous
2.0g Arginine Nitrate (GOOD GOD!)
2.0g Calcium Lactate
800mg DMAE Bitartrate
335mg Caffeine Anhydrous
2.3mg Yohimbe Bark Extract

The 6g L-Citrulline and whopping 2g Arginine Nitrate dosage is what speaks to me the most. this is absolutely sick. The pumps and vascularity are so pronounced, and many of times with arms I had to stop because my pump was limiting my range of motion lol. At one point I stopped super-setting bi's and tri;s and just split them up to get in the volume I wanted. I personally have taken Betaine before but cannot put my finger on its effectiveness, none the less 2.5g is a solid dose. 3.2g of Beta Alanine an optimal dose, but can be a lot at once to handle, and for me this was the case. after about a week or so i noticed the tingling symptoms had faded. I would imagine that the combo of Beta Alanine, Betaine Anhydrous and the 2g of Calcium Lactate had a lot to do with my improvement in recovery between sets. I also noticed that my soreness and performance has improved. Since starting this log and dosing Full-blitz or Vasoblitz everyday including non-training days I saw cumulative improvements in my recovery and performance. I have taken most of these ingredients in the past, but not on non-training days. this really changed my mind about how I will be supplementing moving forward. In regards to the energy, it was great. In one shot 335mg of Caffeine could be a lot to handle, so I preferred to either do one scoop of Vaso-blitz and one scoop of Full-blitz, or simply split up my intake: 1/2 15 mins before arriving at the gym and the second half after my first exercise, about 30 mins later. this for me seemed to work well. also I should point out this has Yohimbe, so once again I had some issue the first couple times, as I was very sensitive to it, but over time i found that to fade and it is no longer an issue. I also think this has some more effect on pump and blood flow, which pairs very well with the other ingredients. I also need to mention the focus and mental clarity from what I assume was the DMAE Bitartrate.I without a doubt was more focused on the task at hand. this for me was important because I was in the middle of an aggressive cut and would often feel like not doing what i had to do in the gym. this product was a huge crutch for me in that scenario. Excellent pumps, quicker recovery, great energy and focus. I have to note that if you are sensitive to Beta Alanine and Yohimbe, This could be a downside to the product, but try to bear with it, because after 5 days the possible negative effects I found to fade out.

Cost: 10/10
Both product, hands down worth every penny. @The Solution has a discount code so for around 30$ for a tub you get get 24 workouts or more depending on the dose. Build Fast Formula seems to also offer some great combo deals. I would purchase in the future and have already recommend this to friends a few times already!

Overall thoughts and Workout Reaction:
9.5/10
Surprised with both products, point blank. I knew the pumps would be great, but the improvements on performance and recovery were unexpected. I was doing intermittent fasting and working out fasted. One workout i was 20+ hours fasted and had the most ridiculous pumps and vascularity. Genetically I am very vascular, but this was something else. I looked like I do after re-feeds and cheat days. Energy wise i was also shocked, because the formula was very simple, but I also did a few leg or back workouts after the 20+ hours fasted, and just killed it. I knew then there was something to this product. Throughout this log i have had a few different PR's, reduction in rest time between sets, and great energy despite a rough diet.I love the open label, clinical doses of ingredients correlating to real scientific data, and at a very reasonable price. I am really blown away! Once again I would like to thank Build Fast Formula and @The Solution for their generosity in sending me a full tub of Full Blitz and a small tub of Vaso-Blitz, simply to do a review!
Awesome Review!

Thank you!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FULL BLITZ - New Rocket Pop Flavor
5/5
on this one!
Not going to bore everyone with the details. IT's still the same 5 star formula with a new flavor.
Got a sample in the mail from @The Solution
Mixes the same. Love the flavor again! who ever does there flavoring knocks it out of the part.
you can taste all the flavors of a Rocket pop. with that nice smooth lime after taste.

Best legal Pre on the market at this time. I work out after work so I can't get too stimmed.
Energy / Focus is what I'm looking for when I walk in to attack the gym.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Studhorse How many OZ is that shaker cup ?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been looking for a few smaller cups like that.
I got that one when they first came out. Advertised mixing a small batch of Pancake batter in them.
I guess its a 16oz if you fill it all the way up to where it won't mix anything! works good for 12oz of fluid.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My wife just bought me a few !!