The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You don't take in any carbs pre-workout?
Any reason why? or do you follow a keto lifestyle?
sorry if I missed this. If you think the pump is great off just P+F, adding in carbs will take it to another level

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You don't take in any carbs pre-workout?
Any reason why? or do you follow a keto lifestyle?
sorry if I missed this. If you think the pump is great off just P+F, adding in carbs will take it to another level
Doing keto until my vacation. Been on keto for 2 months with a few carb refeeds. My wife started doing it, so I’m doing it with her for the time being. You know I love my peri workout carbs!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Husband !!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Husband !!
I try man. I’m not quick to do straight keto anymore. It’s good for me to start off a cut or do a mini cut, but all in all I do like to have my carbs peri workout.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 17
Nutrition: 4 hard boiled eggs an hour before training. Two scoops of humapro in 20oz of water 15 mins before. two scoops of full blitz in 10oz of water half 5 mins before training and half 30mins in after leg presses. I did what bob suggested and waited until I had enough time to knock out everything at once. This was a killer leg session. One of the best I’ve had in a while! Awesome energy and painful pumps in my hamstrings.

LEGS
LYING LEG CURLS
3 SETS 10
1 SET OF 10, WITH TWO DROPS, 8 REPS EACH
LEG PRESS
45'S ADDED TO EACH SIDE X 8 REPS UNTIL A VERY HARD SET OF 8
3 X 8
5 X 8
6 X 8
7 X 8
8 X 8
9 X 8
FRONT SQUAT/BACK SQUAT COMBO - DID ON SUPER SQUAT MACHINE
4 PLATES X 10 FRONT / 10 BACK X 3 SETS
5 PLATES X 10 FRONT / 10 BACK X 1 SET
SMITH MACHINE BULGARIAN SPLITS SQUATS, FOOT RAISED ON PLATFORM
25'S X 10 X 1 SET
35'S X 10 X 3 SETS
ROPE PULL THROUGHS
110 X 12
145 X 10
160 X 10
175 X 10
SEATED CALF RAISES
2 45'S X 10 X 3 SETS
1 45 X 30, EVERY 10 REPS HELD FOR 10 SEC IN CONTRACTION AT TOP OF THE REP

Day 18
Nutrition: 6oz chicken breast, sugar free bbq sauce and cucumbers 1 hour before training. Two scoops of full blitz in 10oz of water. Sick shoulder pump and my rest time between sets was basically non existent. This has been one major thing I have noticed over the past few weeks, improved recovery between sets.

This was where I got this routine from:
I slightly altered a few things as needed, but not much.
Orange MICRO BAND
AROUND POLE, STRETCH BAND AND GET INTO SHOULDER PRESS POSITION, HOLDING ARMS BACK
2 SETS OF 20
SPIDER CRAWLS
2 SETS 3 TIMES UP AND DOWN
REAR DELT BAND PULLS, ARM STRETCHED ACROSS BODY, HOLD AND FLEX AT TOP
2 SETS
CAGE PRESS
2 SETS 7-8 TO FAILURE
FULCRUM SIDE LATERAL
2 SETS TO FAILURE
FRONT DELT RAISES DB, 40 DEG HAMMER GRIP
2 SETS 10-12
Day 19
Nutrition: fasted. Took two scoops of full blitz with 14oz of water. This was a short, run and gun style workout, no breaks, back and forth from bis to tris. Great pumps and vascularity. I love this stuff on arm and shoulder days!
SINGLE HANDLE PUSH DOWNS
60 X 40
70 X 30
90 X 15
100 X 10
130 X 10
150 X 10 X 4SETS
SUPERSET
STRAIGHT BAR BICEP CURLS
30 X 20
40 X 15
50 X 10
60 X 10
70 X 10 X 4 SETS
KETTLE BELL SKULL CRUSHERS
35'S X 10 X 4 SETS
SUPERSET
SINGLE HANDLE CURLS
90 X 10 X 4 SETS
BENT OVER TRICEP EXTENSIONS WITH SINGLE HANDLES
90 X 12 X 4 SETS
SUPERSET
SPIDER PINWHEEL CURLS
35 X 10 X 4 SETS
OCCLUDED
SINGLE ARM CABLE VERTICLE TRI EXTENSIONS AND ACROSS FACE TRI EXTENSION COMBO
30 X 12/12 X 3 SETS
SUPERSET
PREACHER CURLS
40 X 25 X 3 SETS

Day 20 and 21:
Non training days. Took two scoops of vaso blitz each day.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I LOVE that leg press intensity technique. Just keep adding plates.
I like to do it with 2 partners and just continually add with no rest. You want to talk about pukeworthy!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like to do it with 2 partners and just continually add with no rest. You want to talk about pukeworthy!
Yea man I wish I had other people to help when I’m doing legs. Usually I can get one, but two competent people can be hard to find lol. Accumulation set and then a drop set after is a smoke show!

I was really shocked how much I like the front squat back squat combo. These were hard to do man. I am definitely going to be adding those in more!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Training alone I don't have this luxury, but I love to go up and than back down, you get to one plate on each side and you are struggling to get 5 reps !!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 22
2 scoops of full blitz with 10oz water 15mins before training. Overall did really well. Kept rest time down to around 45secs between sets and really focused on mind muscle connection. Through the years this has gotten so much easier for me with lats and hamstrings. So for this workout I really just focused on training the lats, using my arms as hooks and driving my elbows back.

Rope face pulls
10 sets 35-40 reps 60-70lbs each set. focused on pumping blood in shoulders. done before and after each set of bench

Flat Barbell Bench Press w/ shoulder saver
4 warm ups
315 x 6 x 6 sets

Bent over DB Straight arm Extensions
20 x 6
25 x 6
30 x6
35 x 6 x 4 sets
superset
T Bar Rows, neutral medium width grip - rest/pause reps
90 x 6
135 x 6
180 x 6
225 x 6 x 3 sets
180 x 6

Trap Bar Bent Over Rows
45's x 10
45's and 25's x 10
2 45's x 10 x 2 sets

neutral grip pull ups
4 sets to failure with 10 sec isohold and 10 sec hang at end of each set

cable rope pull overs on incline bench, 1 sec pause at bottom of each rep
95x12
100x 10
125x10 x 3 sets

underhand lat pull downs
110 x 10
135 x 10
165 x 8
195 x 8

Day 23
Did shoulders today, 2 scoops of full blitz 15 mins preworkout, fasted before workout. Kept it short and intense and had a crazy pump when I left. Endurance and recovery between sets was great. Able to knock this out in 35mins and my shoulders were cooked!
MICRO BAND
AROUNDPOLE, STRETCH BAND AND GET INTO SHOULDER PRESS POSITION, HOLDING ARMS BACK
Orange bands 2 SETS OF 20
SPIDER CRAWLS
3 SETS 3 TIMES UP AND DOWN
Mini red band
REAR DELT BAND PULLS, ARM STRETCHED ACROSS BODY, HOLD AND FLEX AT TOP
3 SETS
Orange band x 20 reps each set
CAGE PRESS
65 x 8
95 x 8
135 x 8
155 x 7
FULCRUM SIDE LATERAL
20 x 12
25 x 12
30 x 8-9 and a few partials

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back from vacation and getting back into training. I will post some more workouts as I still have more product left and will prepare and my final review shortly after I finish everything.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And how was Vacation ??

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And how was Vacation ??
It was very nice, but got very sick and have been recovering slowly as a result. Second day there I had a stomach bug, then very high fever that wouldn’t break for almost 6 or so hours. Since then I’ve been recovering pretty slowly. Almost back to full speed. I never went on a vacation and lost 15 lbs. 12 of which haven’t come back lol but hey I’m alive and well. Putting together the remainder of this review now!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the delay and my absence on this log! Since my vacation I have added carbs back into my diet around training. I have done a handful of workouts incorporating Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (25g) with two scoops of Full blitz. I did this once with a Mountain dog Leg workout. the pumps and my performance was without question elevated even further. I also did a Mountaindog style back workout after eating a sweet potato 2 skinless chicken thighs and 8oz of chicken stock(sodium) as a pre-workout meal 1.5 hours before and then adding the HBCD and two scoops of full blitz. I felt i had the best results with the added sodium and carbs as bob had recommended. The effects are amplified. Much of my other recent sessions were repeats of the sames workouts I have done in this log, the good news is I have progressed in almost all of them by either adding in more reps or increasing the weights used.

Here are the two workouts i mentioned above.

Legs:
pre-workout drink: 25g HBCD (Glycofuse) and 2 scoops of Full Blitz (drank half 1/2 15 mins before and 1/2 after my first exercise.

Lying Leg Curls/Walking lunges Super-set
130 x 10/ 16 walking lunges x 4 sets

Leg Press
3 warm up sets
6 plates x 8
7 plates x 8
8 plates x 8
9 plates x 8
10 plates x 6 (rest times on this was shorter than usual, avg 45 secs)
7 plates x 18

Hex Bar Dead lifts, dead stop at bottom of each rep (subbed out for squats)
240 x 6
330 x 6
420 x 6
510 x 4

Bulgarian Split squats using kettle-bells
22.5 x 8
40 x 8
60 x 8
60 x 8 >10 sec iso-hold > 40 x 8 > 10 sec iso-hold > 22.5 x 8 > 10sec iso-hold > bodyweight x fail 4-5 reps/ partials

Cable Rope Pull Through
140 x 10 x 4 sets

Back

pre-workout:
1.5 hrs before: sweet potato 2 skinless chicken thighs and 8oz of chicken stock(sodium)
pre-workout drink: 25g HBCD (Glycofuse) and 2 scoops of Full Blitz (drank half 1/2 15 mins before and 1/2 after my first exercise.

Reverse Seated Rope Pull Downs
140 x 10 x 4 sets

One Arm DB Rows with dead stops at bottom (noticed quicker recovery time 45sec svg, 1 min before final set)
80 x 8
90 x 8
100 x 8
110 x 8
120 x 8

Smith machine Rows
2 plates x 8
2 plates x 8
2 45 + 25 x 8
2 45 + 25 x 8

Rack Deads from mid shin, dead stop on each rep
3 warm ups
405 x 3
455 x 3
455 x 3
505 x 3
555 x 2 (recent PR from that rack height)

Banded DB Pull overs
70 x 12 with Purple Avg Band x 2 sets

Cable Low Rows
180 x 10 x 3 sets

Final Review

Taste:
VasoBlitz - Watermelon 8/10
I am not a big watermelon fan in general, but aside from my preferences the flavoring is excellent for a watermelon.I preferred to use 8oz of water with this product. I get the best flavor from this amount.

FullBlitz Rainbow Candy 9/10
This flavor is excellent. It is not too strong or overwhelming, even when I tried 6oz of water. both products are like this. To me this flavor is pretty unique compared to other products I've tried and easy to sip. There are no bad after tastes.I preferred to use 10-12oz of water.

Mix: 9/10
for me the amounts listed above are the same. I felt I needed slightly more water with the full blitz, probably because there is more ingredients... not sure. For me mix ability has been excellent with these products. With a few shakes there may be some residual powder that sits on the bottom, but I just kept shaking it and it dissolved. For the amount of ingredients in this product (20g total) I couldn't even think to complain! There was some foam at the top, but that goes away very quickly as well. To me I couldn't care less, I am going to get it in and train.

Formula: 10/10
From what I have experienced this is the most effective all in one product (especially considering the cost) I have used and it shows in the formula. To me there are no shortcuts, and although I really like adding glycerol, I question if its even needed. The synergy of the ingredients is excellent and there are no short comings.

6g L-citrulline
3.2g Beta Alanine
2.5g Betaine Anhydrous
2.0g Arginine Nitrate (GOOD GOD!)
2.0g Calcium Lactate
800mg DMAE Bitartrate
335mg Caffeine Anhydrous
2.3mg Yohimbe Bark Extract

The 6g L-Citrulline and whopping 2g Arginine Nitrate dosage is what speaks to me the most. this is absolutely sick. The pumps and vascularity are so pronounced, and many of times with arms I had to stop because my pump was limiting my range of motion lol. At one point I stopped super-setting bi's and tri;s and just split them up to get in the volume I wanted. I personally have taken Betaine before but cannot put my finger on its effectiveness, none the less 2.5g is a solid dose. 3.2g of Beta Alanine an optimal dose, but can be a lot at once to handle, and for me this was the case. after about a week or so i noticed the tingling symptoms had faded. I would imagine that the combo of Beta Alanine, Betaine Anhydrous and the 2g of Calcium Lactate had a lot to do with my improvement in recovery between sets. I also noticed that my soreness and performance has improved. Since starting this log and dosing Full-blitz or Vasoblitz everyday including non-training days I saw cumulative improvements in my recovery and performance. I have taken most of these ingredients in the past, but not on non-training days. this really changed my mind about how I will be supplementing moving forward. In regards to the energy, it was great. In one shot 335mg of Caffeine could be a lot to handle, so I preferred to either do one scoop of Vaso-blitz and one scoop of Full-blitz, or simply split up my intake: 1/2 15 mins before arriving at the gym and the second half after my first exercise, about 30 mins later. this for me seemed to work well. also I should point out this has Yohimbe, so once again I had some issue the first couple times, as I was very sensitive to it, but over time i found that to fade and it is no longer an issue. I also think this has some more effect on pump and blood flow, which pairs very well with the other ingredients. I also need to mention the focus and mental clarity from what I assume was the DMAE Bitartrate.I without a doubt was more focused on the task at hand. this for me was important because I was in the middle of an aggressive cut and would often feel like not doing what i had to do in the gym. this product was a huge crutch for me in that scenario. Excellent pumps, quicker recovery, great energy and focus. I have to note that if you are sensitive to Beta Alanine and Yohimbe, This could be a downside to the product, but try to bear with it, because after 5 days the possible negative effects I found to fade out.

Cost: 10/10
Both product, hands down worth every penny. @The Solution has a discount code so for around 30$ for a tub you get get 24 workouts or more depending on the dose. Build Fast Formula seems to also offer some great combo deals. I would purchase in the future and have already recommend this to friends a few times already!

Overall thoughts and Workout Reaction:
9.5/10
Surprised with both products, point blank. I knew the pumps would be great, but the improvements on performance and recovery were unexpected. I was doing intermittent fasting and working out fasted. One workout i was 20+ hours fasted and had the most ridiculous pumps and vascularity. Genetically I am very vascular, but this was something else. I looked like I do after re-feeds and cheat days. Energy wise i was also shocked, because the formula was very simple, but I also did a few leg or back workouts after the 20+ hours fasted, and just killed it. I knew then there was something to this product. Throughout this log i have had a few different PR's, reduction in rest time between sets, and great energy despite a rough diet.I love the open label, clinical doses of ingredients correlating to real scientific data, and at a very reasonable price. I am really blown away! Once again I would like to thank Build Fast Formula and @The Solution for their generosity in sending me a full tub of Full Blitz and a small tub of Vaso-Blitz, simply to do a review!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bob knows best :)
If you want to train in an optmial state you must set your body up to do so.
Fasting is not the most optimal way to do things, regardless of your goal (fatloss or gaining) the caloric deficit or surplus will always have the final say. Research continues to show 4-5 feedings of 3g Leucine to be optimal for Muscle Protein Synthesis, so why not use what science has proven to us in order to take full advantage of our bodies and Protein Turnover (P-Ratio)

Appreciate the write up, hope to see you purchasing in the future.

Can you post your final review here as well?

Thank you!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bob knows best :)
If you want to train in an optmial state you must set your body up to do so.
Fasting is not the most optimal way to do things, regardless of your goal (fatloss or gaining) the caloric deficit or surplus will always have the final say. Research continues to show 4-5 feedings of 3g Leucine to be optimal for Muscle Protein Synthesis, so why not use what science has proven to us in order to take full advantage of our bodies and Protein Turnover (P-Ratio)

Appreciate the write up, hope to see you purchasing in the future.

Can you post your final review here as well?

Thank you!
Yes sir, you do!

I absolutely will be!