Buffalo, NY

Exian

Member
Hey i'm new to the forum and looking to see if anyone is from the Buffalo, NY area. I'm looking to meet some local people and talk about/get advice about lifting, bodybuilding, supplements, and anabolics etc. I hope theres a few of you out there.
 
I think u are a cop
 
Exian said:
Hey i'm new to the forum and looking to see if anyone is from the Buffalo, NY area. I'm looking to meet some local people and talk about/get advice about lifting, bodybuilding, supplements, and anabolics etc. I hope theres a few of you out there.

I'm from Buffalo. Go to the BAC, get a good trainer, eat healthy, don't know about anabolics.
 
kokobeware2 said:
I live in OP but I realized I don't want to be buddy buddy with everybody at the gym so I went to worlds

That's why I keep my iPod blaring; only guy I talk to at the gym is my soon to be brother-in-law who works there.
 
Back
Top