BuckedUp PWO

S

sandaddiction

Awards
There seems to be a lot of hype around the Bucked Up workout line. Is there anything special in their PWOs that make them worth the price? I'm looking to try a more "high end" PWO with Pump

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's a bunch of overpriced garbage. I think they spend a lot of money on advertising

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There seems to be a lot of hype around the Bucked Up workout line. Is there anything special in their PWOs that make them worth the price? I'm looking to try a more "high end" PWO with Pump
Just look for a reputable brand with clinical doses of the ingredients. One ingredient that I think is a waste is beta alanine. Everyone likes to include it but it takes months and months before it builds up and actually does something. Lot of ppl don't know that

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just look for a reputable brand with clinical doses of the ingredients. One ingredient that I think is a waste is beta alanine. Everyone likes to include it but it takes months and months before it builds up and actually does something. Lot of ppl don't know that

S

sandaddiction

Awards
Thanks everyone. I'm leaning towards Nutrabio or Olympus Lyfstyle

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Other good options for Pre's

Stim:
BFF FullBlitz
Dymatize Pre
Isatori Morph
Gat Psychon
Nutrex Outlift & Outlift Amped
C4 Dynasty, C4 Ultimate
Bang Master Blaster

Non Stim:
BFF VasoBlitz
PES High Volume
Nutrex Outlift Stim Free
Ghost Pump

Very good doses on these products and won't be as expensive as Bucked Up (which is usually pricey)

Last edited:
dave j

dave j

Awards
Look into Maxler NRG Max, everything in it is clinically dosed and it is reasonably priced. Gainbusters has a pwo called Juice Daddy that is really decent as well.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bucked Up looks like one of those "Amazon Formulated" brands that 500 different companies use and re-brand the label.

I just tried Pre-Kaged today, was excellent. Look into that.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I saw they sell the spray too. I didn't realize this was still a thing.
you spend $ on marketing ... get buff dudes to say something ... it will sell and become a thing.

hey ray lewis took it and won a superbowl .. so can you lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you spend $ on marketing ... get buff dudes to say something ... it will sell and become a thing.

Put an energy drink between a girl's tits on social media who has good looks
#BangEnergy
#Marketing101

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Right, that's always been how it is. Just seems like deer antler velvet spray is something I'd see next to the 5 hour energy shots on a counter at a gas station.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Put an energy drink between a girl's tits on social media who has good looks
#BangEnergy
#Marketing101
haha
along with CEO wearing a 22k gold chain

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right, that's always been how it is. Just seems like deer antler velvet spray is something I'd see next to the 5 hour energy shots on a counter at a gas station.
i sleep like a baby on those

N

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is nothing in there to justify the price. Not much better formula than whatever generic $10 pre workout is floating around Amazon or Walmart.

NutraBio is certainly a top notch well rounded moderate stim formula