BSL Glycolog

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, it's that time of year again to start thinking about summer.

Planning out diet and supps for the summer. Looking for feedback on BSL Glycolog.

Obviously diet/training will be on point, but does it do what it sets out to? One of the actives is cinnamon which does help with insulin sensitivity, but what if the other actives?

Looking to hear about your experience, thanks!

Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Awards
It looks solid on paper. I believe it is pretty steep on price though no? <50 USD.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pretty freaking expensive, but best GDA Ive used. I know everyone craps on BSL and some criticism deservedly so, but with 50-100 complex carbs about an hour pre workout I absolutely loved this stuff. I only used 3 caps a day pre workout and I felt thats all it needed, so if you do that it will last you 60 workouts. It just made my muscles feel so full, I definitely noticed a difference in look when taking it. Especially when relatively low carb, it helps you to avoid saying "screw this weightless sh1t, I wanna get bigger" lol which is how most of my cuts end up going. Let me know your thoughts.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The issue is the cost. The product looks good, but is it worth $50. I have used a fe different GDA and some are worth the money and some are two expensive. I current use the Glycophase and it works better than most that have higher price tags.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Although the formula looks decent, the price is quite outrageous. You could make you own version buying the ingredients in bulk at a fraction of the cost. Just pick up any of the following:

GTF Chromium aka Chromium Polynicotinic
Gymnema Sylvestre 75% Gymnemic Acid
Bittermelon Extract (look for one standardized for Momordin vs just Bitters or Charantin)
Berberine HCL
Cinnulin PF cinnamon extract
Na-R-ALA
Apple Cider Vinegar
Banaba Leaf extract (std for corosolic acid)
Fenugreek extract (std for 4-hydroxyisoleucine)
Vanadyl Sulfate
Agmatine Sulfate

If you are looking for a pre-formulated product, there are many comparable options that are just as good if not better, and they can be had at a much better value. Slintensity, Glycophase, Slinmax, Gycobol are some of the most popular well reviewed formulas and all are a great value compared to Glycolog.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure how much I trust BSL products at all given recent raids and the fact duracap manufactures their stuff...

Lee_Westwood

Lee_Westwood

Awards
Matador by Project AD is just as good on a glucometer reading and much more reasonable price wise - certainly in the UK anyway!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't used this product but I have seen good reviews here and at strong supplement shop. I'd say if you have the money it's worth giving it a shot.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Matador by Project AD is just as good on a glucometer reading and much more reasonable price wise - certainly in the UK anyway!
I have heard tremendous things about Matador

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Evomuse is running a huge sale on slintensity right now. Great gda

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse is running a huge sale on slintensity right now. Great gda
^^^This. Slintensity shts on this product. If it's on the label, it's in the bottle. Can't say that about BSL crap.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Damn that's a good deal, thanks JDybya. Ordered myself a bottle to try out.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
To the OP, the current Slintensity pre-sale special is the best deal for a potent GDA product. I grabbed 6 bottles myself and would have bought more if my budget allowed.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the feedback guys! I'll follow up.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Werd. You won't be disappointed!
Ordered it directly from Evomuse on March 7th and no sign of it or tracking information. So far very disappointed, first class package should not take that long.

Maybe one day I'll be able to provide feedback on the product.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Ordered it directly from Evomuse on March 7th and no sign of it or tracking information. So far very disappointed, first class package should not take that long.

Maybe one day I'll be able to provide feedback on the product.
It is not even in stock mate. Estimated shipping is 4/1/2017.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Ok still no word on shipping, do we have a date yet?