BSL Dust V2 - What is Acofeul?

aquareef

Awards
I've been taking the recently released pre-workout from Blackstone Labs called Dust V2 but theres one ingredient i'm not familiar with on the label, acofeul.

I've googled for it and looked around, and i've found nothing.

Does anyone know what acofeul is?

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly its a extract from some plant to give a euphoric focused feeling

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn't find anything either. Dang, if you can't find an ingredient on google I don't know if I'd consume that!
This!

It's most likely the "secret ingredient" o_O

Also, the next ingredient, "eduramax" is an electrolyte supplement given to horses lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This!

It's most likely the "secret ingredient" o_O

Also, the next ingredient, "eduramax" is an electrolyte supplement given to horses lol
Dang, what the hell?. Seriously. I've been hearing a lot of negatives about this company lately. I'd avoid them.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang, what the hell?. Seriously. I've been hearing a lot of negatives about this company lately. I'd avoid them.
Actually, I take that back. Looks like it might just be a coincidence and they made up another supp ingredient name that happens to be shared with a horse supp. Either way, not a fan of putting mystery chems into my body...

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Betel Nut or Acera Nut for Arecoline....I personally wouldnt use it and there labeling is crazy

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Betel Nut or Acera Nut for Arecoline....I personally wouldnt use it and there labeling is crazy
I've heard of betel nut before - don't people in other countries chew it to get high as ish??

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Ya but the extract is only a portion of that equation. It's no where near the real thing

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
OP can you give a little review on how you like it so far? I was a fan of the original but still haven't tried V2

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That stuff is risky bad news. Wouldn't go near it with a 10 foot pole.

aquareef

Awards
OP can you give a little review on how you like it so far? I was a fan of the original but still haven't tried V2
Honestly I'm not going to buy another tub until some light is shed on whether it's safe to consume, and this thread only reinforces that decision.

That being said, this is one of the best pre-workouts i've ever used. Better than OG Craze imo, as it makes me feel sort of disconnected almost like it gives a cold focus. In addition it definitely gives me the ability to pump out a few more reps on accessory work without feeling like im forcing bad form (something craze never did for me).

Keep in mind it has so much caffeine in it (400mg) alongside the other ingredients that you might not want to take it every single day. I saved it for leg day and whenever i did a heavy deadlift/goodmorning session. The rest of the time i use alphamine or i drink the small size of sugar-free redbull when i'm on the edge of feeling burnt out.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's arecoline like others have said. highly carcinogenic. there are much better pre's out there. T-Bone it's also in fully loaded amplified.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's arecoline like others have said. highly carcinogenic. there are much better pre's out there. T-Bone it's also in fully loaded amplified.
Ok, glad I finished that up the other day. Don't think I'll get anymore. Time for something different.

warrior737

Awards
Didn't find anything either. Dang, if you can't find an ingredient on google I don't know if I'd consume that!
Yeah. cause everything on the internet is real and true bro.... hahaha.