BSL Dust Extreme - WTF Just Happened?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! I know a lot of people on this forum do not like BSL (I have never even bought a product of theirs before), but I had a sample of Dust Extreme sitting around. Today was a horrible day - hungover and on no sleep. But I HAD to get my workout in (you guys know how it is). I was too lazy to even brew or pickup my usual pre workout cup of coffee. So I just went through my pre workout samples and saw BSL Dust Extreme. Figured I might as well try it. I am a heavy coffee drinker and have a very high tolerance to caffeine, so when I saw there was 350mgs of caffeine in the serving size I was not impressed because I drink more than that. But it has 75mgs of DMAA and I always hear people rave about DMAA, so what the heck? I mix the pre workout and chug it down.

I head to the gym and prepare myself for a "cruising" style workout because I just know I'm not going to have the energy today to make it a good one - but something is better than nothing! When I step into the gym I get a little tingling in my legs - almost weird, like they feel light or something. Whatever. I perform a warmup set on close grip bench press. I sit up and all the sudden I have this really weird euphoric feeling. I blast out a rest pause set and feel euphoric and high energy following it. I then proceed through the rest of my workout like a breeze. I keep this euphoric and high energy feeling throughout the whole workout. I am just pounding the weights. I don't even know how to describe my mindset. I was focused, happy, and determined. All the sudden I realize I'm almost an hour into an extremely intense workout - felt like 5 minutes. I still have the energy but my body is starting to take about as much of a beating as it can. I want to continue with the workout but I know if I do 1 or 2 more sets I am going to push myself too far and either black out or end up with my face in the toilet (both have happened to me several times in the past). So I call it a day and here I am, still with a little tingle and euphoric feeling.

I don't know what to make of this guys. I've tried other pre workouts but nothing with DMAA in it before. To me, this was really a whole other level. I have to really start reading into the safety of using this stuff because regardless of what anyone says, this stuff is clearly addictive. I just tried it and I am already hooked. I used to use pre workouts back in the day but gave up on them years ago. I had no idea there was stuff on the market that was this effective.

Not sure what else to say. Just thought I could share my experience.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting... I used some of the older BSL products but have heard meh reviews since reformulations

pro45

Awards
Pre workouts = Waste of money. If you're serious about your training, you don't need anything like this.....

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre workouts = Waste of money. If you're serious about your training, you don't need anything like this.....
but he said he usually just has a coffee...

what being serious about training anything to do with a preworkout?

OP i feel you on the hungover thing though

damn, felt like a train hit me this morning haha!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Interesting... I used some of the older BSL products but have heard meh reviews since reformulations
I don't think this stuff is a reformulation. It's discontinued now. I'm sure I can still locate some bottles though!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
but he said he usually just has a coffee...

what being serious about training anything to do with a preworkout?

OP i feel you on the hungover thing though

damn, felt like a train hit me this morning haha!
Yeah, I'm no pre workout junkie. Everyone can use a little boost from time to time though. Today was DEFINITELY one of those days that I needed it! Haha

Kiri

Awards
BSL DE 30 servings version delivers every time a good feeling more like you're in a good mood and not angry rage feeling wanting kickin ppl around you. I feel the same with Off The Chain. On empty stomach/warm water you feeling it instantly

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Try mesomorph.....addicting as **** too bad it’s gone now

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
This seems like something you can definitely build a tolerance to. Thankfully I was able to track down a couple bottles of Dust Extreme (stuff is hard to find). I don't care about the "pumps" or anything, I just love the way it made me feel. I'll probably just use it once a week or whenever I need it for a great workout. Would definitely be willing to try the others like Mesomorph too if I can find them.