BSL Dust Extreme Reformulation?

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Word is they are taking the DMAA out. Anyone have info on rhyme/reason?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Completely guessing , think it has to do with the whole duracap bs that went on , getting tons of email about them visiting HiTech. I was very surprised I didn't see any mention of it on here . Kinda upset, even with that stuff I love BSL and Dust extreme .

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That stinks! I'm a big fan of mesomorph and have used Dust Extreme a few times and liked it. It's gunna suck if they take the dmaa out of it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
if they are teaming up with H T, then having another completely different brand (although under the same roof) selling almost the same ingredient profile, will cause one to have lower sales. obviously, the major owner would want to keep the original formula and change the other.

you want (example a,b,c in your pwo) then look for product x, not product v,w,x,y,z-

HT is also coming out with a dmaa free version of of the chain- which looks good and looks like they are keeping O T C dmaa as well. so you still have it for your pwo- doubt they are going to push away with this, especially after the long battles they went through to get this.