Brothers of iron be careful......consequence of dirty gear!!!!!!

vbearded

Awards
Dan The Bodybuilder in Thailand is in The Hospital in Critical Condition with an infection and necrotic flesh spreading in his leg. Having undergone surgeries that have financially devastated me , and in need of more surgeries to save my leg.

Be careful fellas and make sure your source is legit!!!!!!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dan The Bodybuilder in Thailand is in The Hospital in Critical Condition with an infection and necrotic flesh spreading in his leg. Having undergone surgeries that have financially devastated me , and in need of more surgeries to save my leg.

And you joined just to tell us this

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I hope "Dan the bodybuilder" pulls through... I dont know what id do if he lost his leg or even worse if he doesn't make it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
"Dan the Bodybuilder"....in "his leg". ...financially devastated "me".

Are you paying Dan's bills???

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
"Dan the Bodybuilder"....in "his leg". ...financially devastated "me".

Are you paying Dan's bills???
He must be, I wonder of he wants to pay mine

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Found this. Is it legit? There's a 'go-fund-me' page...
https://youtu.be/Nzte_g2rlGE

Looks kind of scammy to me because the text in the video is exactly the same.
If it's true, I feel sorry for the guy, but very strange posting in here...

Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 11.03.56 AM.png

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Found this. Is it legit? There's a 'go-fund-me' page...
https://youtu.be/Nzte_g2rlGE

Looks kind of scammy to me because the text in the video is exactly the same.
If it's true, I feel sorry for the guy, but very strange posting in here...

View attachment 175599
I feel for anyone in need. But why does "he" continually refer to himself as "Dan", "he", and "me" ????

He did so on this page, and on the video page.

At the very least, it is EXTREMELY weird. At worst, it is extremely suspicious.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

What say you, bro???
Is this you??
How do you know this person??

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Renew1's wallet will not be supporting this nonsense, because he says that it appears very bogus to him at the moment. And I believe that to support this would be foolish on the part of me, Renew1, myself, and uhh...him.

vbearded

Awards
And you joined just to tell us

Joined up for the info regarding Anabolics etc. I thought this was crazy and fake at first....with social media and everything it’s hard to trust everything......but most importantly I believe that we gotta make sure we are getting legit stuff that’s hopefully not tampered with....

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And you joined just to tell us

Joined up for the info regarding Anabolics etc. I thought this was crazy and fake at first....with social media and everything it’s hard to trust everything......but most importantly I believe that we gotta make sure we are getting legit stuff that’s hopefully not tampered with....
If they would only allow legit gear websites this would never happen.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If they would only allow legit gear websites this would never happen.
This is not true. There are source boards on the web. Many of them are reliable places to find good gear but ultimately unless the legislation changes even open sourcing would not guarantee safety or quality. This will always be a risk when dealing with products produced on the black market and used illegally. Legalization and regulation is the only thing that would reduce these risks and I would safely bet my left testicle that that would never happen in the US.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

Isn’t pharma gear legal over the counter in Thailand? I mean different stuff can cause an infection but I doubt its pharma grade gear if this is true

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Isn’t pharma gear legal over the counter in Thailand? I mean different stuff can cause an infection but I doubt its pharma grade gear if this is true
I think so, but I’m pretty sure a lot of the stuff they sell is still ugl

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why even feel bad honestly? That’s why I’m on legit TRT here in the US. Cuz we actually have laws and standards and quality control.. people wanna be *******s and not go to a doctor an by all illegal **** and inject themselves without any medical supervision they really do it to themselves. Being stupid.. I’m sorry I don’t wish that upon anyone but whenever you go blackmarket you are playing with your life.. like the heroin cut with fetanyl ornwhatever that **** is called.. it’s a sad thing to happen for sure but why not just at least go to a doctor say get your test trt hoefully at a little higher dosage through a clinic and possibly some deca. Than utilize other over the counter stuff for supplementation.. UK has some great PHs which I feel much safer as yournbuying something that is not a UGL overthere as PHs are legal and then combine that with TRT

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why even feel bad honestly? That’s why I’m on legit TRT here in the US. Cuz we actually have laws and standards and quality control.. people wanna be *******s and not go to a doctor an by all illegal **** and inject themselves without any medical supervision they really do it to themselves. Being stupid.. I’m sorry I don’t wish that upon anyone but whenever you go blackmarket you are playing with your life.. like the heroin cut with fetanyl ornwhatever that **** is called.. it’s a sad thing to happen for sure but why not just at least go to a doctor say get your test trt hoefully at a little higher dosage through a clinic and possibly some deca. Than utilize other over the counter stuff for supplementation.. UK has some great PHs which I feel much safer as yournbuying something that is not a UGL overthere as PHs are legal and then combine that with TRT
Now after watching the video I really do feel bad, it’s just a shame that we can’t have access to legit clean stuff then stuu like this wouldn’t happen. It really is a damn shame. Does stuff like this happen often? I mean i never really hear about top Olympia guys getting **** like this happen to them.. hopefully he will pull through and get surgery but he needs to get out of whatever country he is in I think Colombia. Needs to come to the US for the surgeries

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thailand is considered a 3rd world country. I would not count on a high level of governmental regulation or oversight on consumer safety even for things that are “legal”.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My question is why would this happen to such a great degree? Sad story for sure - but infections happen in this game. Wouldnt someone have to let an infection brew for a while before there was spreading necrosis? Possibly an abscess that he wouldnt have known about???although I find that pretty hard to believe....

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My problem is, if this is legit, then why post verbatum, the words on the bottom of the video but not put a link to the video on youtube?

I still smell a scam based on someone's real suffering.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My problem is, if this is legit, then why post verbatum, the words on the bottom of the video but not put a link to the video on youtube?

But if the OP is scamming us then what is his motive? What does he have to gain? He isn’t asking for anything.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But if the OP is scamming us then what is his motive? What does he have to gain? He isn’t asking for anything.
"Having undergone surgeries that have financially devastated me , and in need of more surgeries to save my leg."
Maybe he wanted someone to ask how we can help? Then the hook to the go-fund-me-page. Idk. lol..

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subbed for this drama filled thread and to see if the OP responds further to what others have posted!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ill donate some money, but only if the offending pin was 5cc of tren/mast/deca/dbol. If Dan got infected injecting that homo primobolan weak sauce stuff, well, no sympathy from me.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ill donate some money, but only if the offending pin was 5cc of tren/mast/deca/dbol. If Dan got infected injecting that homo primobolan weak sauce stuff, well, no sympathy from me.
Lmao....homo primobolan

Reactions: Nac

Hiddengains

Awards
Still really sketchy, I need a video of him showing his leg.

Zimm43

Awards
This happened to a buddy of mine here in the us. Was in the hospital several weeks, nearly lost his leg. Had nothing to do with the gear though, said it was bc he missed his injection site. Still unclear how that causes an infection, but infections happen for a multitude of reasons. This, however, still seems scammy to me as well.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok - I'm going to say it. Call me ignorant but I dont see a scam here. I see a guy alone in a foreign country that had the sh!tiest luck. And I see the OP trying to share this with the board. Shouldnt have copy/pasted from the text on the YouTube video as that looks weird.....

Hopefully I dont end up eating my words hard and looking like a fool....

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The dude is sponsored by enhanced athlete with Tony Hughes

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The dude is sponsored by enhanced athlete with Tony Hughes
Have to admit ....i'm a little surprised he hasn't stepped in to help. At least in some sort of way. That does make it even stranger...or Tony Hughes is just a giant ahole when not on camera.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Have to admit ....i'm a little surprised he hasn't stepped in to help. At least in some sort of way. That does make it even stranger...or Tony Hughes is just a giant ahole when not on camera.
How do you know that he didn’t?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How do you know that he didn’t?
He very well could have at this point. But right now there is no evidence that he has.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tony has been promoting his GoFundMe.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol at Jerry Ward and Jason Blaha: "if you cant afford and access pharma grade gear, you probably should stay natural."

Yup, like most guys running gear are using only test. Brb US pharma grade tren, npp, trestolone. Awesome, guys.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol at Jerry Ward and Jason Blaha: "if you cant afford and access pharma grade gear, you probably should stay natural."

Yup, like most guys running gear are using only test. Brb US pharma grade tren, npp, trestolone. Awesome, guys.
How about get test deca and anavar through a clinic.. then for other anabolics just go with some tren precursor prohormones and such.. I’m sorry but to use tren and not be an ifbb pro is just sad.. the average gym rat doesn’t need all that ****. It’s like the mind of an attic.. more more and more.. until they croak

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How about get test deca and anavar through a clinic.. then for other anabolics just go with some tren precursor prohormones and such.. I’m sorry but to use tren and not be an ifbb pro is just sad.. the average gym rat doesn’t need all that ****. It’s like the mind of an attic.. more more and more.. until they croak
Well, we're all assumably adults and make our own decisions.

I get the idealism behind their recommendations, but they are unrealistic.

The other thing, theres a little bit of pious attitude behind extolling the virtues of something you yourself have no difficulty getting access to, but saying if anyone else cant get it then they shouldnt settle for anything less.

If I won lottery and bought a flash sports car, wouldnt you want to slap the fuk outta me if I then said "people shouldnt use credit to buy flash sports cars, only those who can pay cash should buy them"? Its elitism.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, we're all assumably adults and make our own decisions.

I get the idealism behind their recommendations, but they are unrealistic.

The other thing, theres a little bit of pious attitude behind extolling the virtues of something you yourself have no difficulty getting access to, but saying if anyone else cant get it then they shouldnt settle for anything less.

If I won lottery and bought a flash sports car, wouldnt you want to slap the fuk outta me if I then said "people shouldnt use credit to buy flash sports cars, only those who can pay cash should buy them"? Its elitism.
I swear I remember a video of jerry ward talking about how they use to crush up fina pellets and make injectables that way....bit of hypocrisy I believe

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Bingo... It's called FUD, fear uncertainty and doubt. Use a story to create this, generate concern, and Bam hit them with a selling tactic for 'better gear' or just scam people with empathy...

Maybe I am wrong, but why join just to sound this alarm? After @_Country episode and how fast he worked the crowd here, bit skeptical.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe I am wrong, but why join just to sound this alarm? After @_Country episode and how fast he worked the crowd here, bit skeptical.
You've got a great point - completely forgot about country til you just mentioned. I wonder if he is getting ready for his next ifbb show?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Words of wisdom from the Sith Lord, Jason Genova:

"Unfortunately he (Dan) didnt take care of the infection, so it got infected...thats what happens when you take debunked gear."

Cliffs:
----> Infection got infected
----> Dont use debunked gear

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Words of wisdom from the Sith Lord, Jason Genova:

"Unfortunately he (Dan) didnt take care of the infection, so it got infected...thats what happens when you take debunked gear."

Cliffs:
----> Infection got infected
----> Dont use debunked gear
That dude has bagged my groceries before it was piss

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
If you go on YouTube Dan has shown his leg and apparently he is stuck in Columbia not Thailand and that is why he is in such a f***ed situation. I’m actually convinced it’s legit now. Apparently he had his surgery and last I can tell is optimistic.

Jerry Ward is a hypocrite and Jason Blaha is clinically insane.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on getting your pro card without Some Tren. Shoot man don’t you think that’s kinda judgemental? The government doesn’t have to regulate everything for you to be safe. But yes it pays to do your research and be diligent. I’m not saying most people should do it, but I’m not an IFBB pro by any stretch and I’ve ran tren. I don’t regret it, I didn’t do it because I had to I did it because I was a responsible adult, was curious, said why not, and ran it. You do you, let others do them.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you go on YouTube Dan has shown his leg and apparently he is stuck in Columbia not Thailand and that is why he is in such a f***ed situation. I’m actually convinced it’s legit now. Apparently he had his surgery and last I can tell is optimistic.

Jerry Ward is a hypocrite and Jason Blaha is clinically insane.
I just saw Wards video discussing the skin grafts. Its hard not to be be sus of exactly the extent of Dans infection. I dont think he has been 100% transparent, which hey whatever, but when you start involving donations you expect people to be honest and not manipulative (where if people knew the actual truth, they wouldntve donated).

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I just saw Wards video discussing the skin grafts. Its hard not to be be sus of exactly the extent of Dans infection. I dont think he has been 100% transparent, which hey whatever, but when you start involving donations you expect people to be honest and not manipulative (where if people knew the actual truth, they wouldntve donated).
Well here are my thoughts, he’s in a hospital in Columbia, I’ve had a friend of the family need surgery on an infection in Brazil. Not the same country but probably very similar as far as how hospitals work. They have socialist hospitals which are basically what you’d imagine some third world ****hole hospital to be, and modern private hospitals that you pay cash upfront to get treated at. My father and some of his windsurfing buddies had to help save one of their friends in Brazil who was from Australia and got a bad infection from a laceration he got from a windsurfing skeg. He was able to wire the money there to pay my father and the other few who put up the cash for his treatment, but the money he was able to wire from Australia probably wouldn’t have gotten to him in time for him to not have serious complications. If you were by yourself and didn’t have some well to do friends along with you (“you”being rhetorical of course), you’d probably be in a messy situation like Dan. I honestly don’t see a reason not to believe him... but I haven’t seen the skin graft video. I kinda find Jerry Ward to be a hater at times but he seems to be pretty intelligent. Like I said before, blaha on the other hand is clinically insane and should be avoided at all costs other than comedy.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s obvious he’s reading every time he looks to his right (our left).

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hes been completely mia for about 3 days now unless I'm missing something