Brother has dry joints and bone pain 4 years after PH cycl

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
Im genuinely asking this for my brother,
He's been trying to get an answer for this and even saw his Primary physician. For now he takes fish oil.

He complains of dry joints and bone pain ; he ran separate Epistane and Methyl-1D cycles 4 years ago (he told me to emphasize this was the original Methyl 1D). There have been no supplements or working out for the past 3 years. He still complains about dry joints and pain in his bones similar to arthritis Im guessing.

His only question is if there is a permanent fix or a solution to this.

Personally as his loving brother any input you guys can give I would love to pass along to him.

PS He is 28.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Tell Him to try calcium plus vitamin d and ostio bi flex or glucosamine chondritan

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
3 weeks b4 he will notice improvement
It's been four years since ran the cycles or trained using ANY supplement even a preworkout. He doesnt work out anymore (but somehow maintains great shape)

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
Tell Him to try calcium plus vitamin d and ostio bi flex or glucosamine chondritan
Would this be an every day thing for the rest of his life? or something he can try for a month and see if it fixes it?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
it has something to do with his genetics. Find out if he was or is a big milk drinker

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
low T can give you osteoporosis or osteopenia...no joke. Even with males at young ages.

I received a notice from GNC, years ago i bought and used Gasperi Nolvedex XT (atd) supp and the GNC read out said that it had been recalled, as some users had developed bone deficiency problems. Osteoporosis being the number one...

Really makes you wonder...what are the repercussions with all these random supplements that we put in our bodies.
Especially as something as simple as a "OTC TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER" like Nov XT!!!

I would suggest he go get a bone density scan, as well as his bloods drawn to check for low T or Estrogen imbalance.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would you even link a problem to a potential cause that happened 4 years ago? Where did you get the idea PH would be the root of the problem?
Look at his lifestyle in general, his diet, supplementation.
Calcium is actually a huge mistake to supplement with. Chances are like 95% of the 1st world population he has more than enough calcium.
Magnesium would rather be something to look at, as a deficiency would likely cause what you mentioned.
Look into fish oil also.
And get T checked as mentioned above, a lack of it will cause ostheoporosis.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't really see what he did 4 years ago having a chonic effect on him, the body would have normalized a long time ago. If he's not using an estrogen suppressants (a usual killer of joints) and his hormone levels are normal, maybe he has arthritis? Look in to SNS Cissus. It has helped many a lifter, and something i use every day and will not stop using.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Needs to go to the doc for a bone scan appt. PRONTO!