BRONKAID

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could you use yohimbine hcl as a temporary replacement for bronkaid until it is back in stock?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could you use yohimbine hcl as a temporary replacement for bronkaid until it is back in stock?
Some might, but I have to say - that stuff makes me feel jittery beyond control. Bitter Orange (for me) was great.

Maybe I am weird, I react very strongly to yohimbine hcl and also to GABA. Anything over a gram of GABA, and I feel really strange. I see recommendations of 3 grams/pre bed - no way - at least not for me.

So unless you have a strong reaction to yohimbine hcl, yes; just not me.

Now, I tolerate Rauwolscine, or α-yohimbine, without problems.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still unable to find bronkaid in stock in my area, but....while shopping at krogers today i found 2 primatene epinephrine aerosol inhalers marked down in clearnce section for $4 apiece and i bought both.

also found bpi products all being clearanced out for $6 so i bought a couple each of creatine/aminos/carnitine.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grabbed two 60ct. boxes of Bronkaid Max at CVS over the weekend. I'm not positive, but they just might have been the last two.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Grabbed two 60ct. boxes of Bronkaid Max at CVS over the weekend. I'm not positive, but they just might have been the last two.
they would never let me buy 2 60 count boxes at one time?

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been OOS in my area for months with no restock in site.

I've been using albuterol/yohimbine inject from Amino Asylum; much shorter half life but it gets the job done for training energy and fat burning

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Purchased a box of bronkaid from CVS pharmacy last week! Walgreens didn’t have it.
was at cvs today, they told me they haven't had any bronkaid for several weeks

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
they would never let me buy 2 60 count boxes at one time?
It was actually my GF who grabbed them. She said they ran each box up as a seperate transaction. Explains it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It was actually my GF who grabbed them. She said they ran each box up as a seperate transaction. Explains it.
they won't let me buy a box and then 10 minutes later my wife buy a box because we have the same address....i guess the law is different where you live?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
they won't let me buy a box and then 10 minutes later my wife buy a box because we have the same address....i guess the law is different where you live?
I'm in Philly. Pharmacy at the hood Walmart once didn't I.D. me for Primetime tabs, so anything is possible here. I do think it differs from state to state though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in Philly. Pharmacy at the hood Walmart once didn't I.D. me for Primetime tabs, so anything is possible here. I do think it differs from state to state though.
you didn't mean to sound like i doubted you, just saying how things are different from place to place....here in southern indiana there is a serious problem with meth and things are pretty strict here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still haven't been able to find any bronkaid

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was at Walgreens yesterday getting some Claritin, checked if they still had Bronkaid and saw that they did :) It also has a much more modern and slicker looking package now. I also saw that Walgreens also had their own generic branded version now as well, it’s half the dose of Bronkaid though. Availability I’m guessing is likely going to vary state by state.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Was at Walgreens yesterday getting some Claritin, checked if they still had Bronkaid and saw that they did :) It also has a much more modern and slicker looking package now. I also saw that Walgreens also had their own generic branded version now as well, it’s half the dose of Bronkaid though. Availability I’m guessing is likely going to vary state by state.
here in southern indiana i haven't found any in months.

Jdforsy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Picked up 2 boxes of primatene last week. It’s an updated formula without that stupid G stuff.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im finishing up on an 8 week cutting run of Bronkaid. Got it twice from CVS in that time period. Walgreens didn’t have it.

shox_lox

Awards
In some states it can be tricky to get Bronkaid specially if you need a few boxes. I used to use ebay but after COVID all listings are gone ( probably got banned when some idiot sold it as a covid medicine)
Luckily I'm still in touch with the seller on ebay and they are able to sell online and ship for a reasonable price. Very discreet.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In some states it can be tricky to get Bronkaid specially if you need a few boxes. I used to use ebay but after COVID all listings are gone ( probably got banned when some idiot sold it as a covid medicine)
Luckily I'm still in touch with the seller on ebay and they are able to sell online and ship for a reasonable price. Very discreet.
dude it has nothing to do with covid lol! and why would anybody need to be discreet about shipping a legal substance???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dude it has nothing to do with covid lol! and why would anybody need to be discreet about shipping a legal substance???
probably because of the restrictions they have placed on it...i remember being able to buy bronkaid off the shelf before they placed it behind the counter and starting requiring ID to purchase along with limiting amount.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
probably because of the restrictions they have placed on it...i remember being able to buy bronkaid off the shelf before they placed it behind the counter and starting requiring ID to purchase along with limiting amount.
its because you can make meth with pseudoephedrine which is in bronkaid. and its not illegal its just limited purchase per customer so some meth lab doesnt come in and buy 20 boxes at a time to make meth. the way the "first time poster" worded his post it looked to me like he was about to try and get him some new customers lol but even if post is legit...bronkaid isnt illegal to buy, use, or ship...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
its because you can make meth with pseudoephedrine which is in bronkaid. and its not illegal its just limited purchase per customer so some meth lab doesnt come in and buy 20 boxes at a time to make meth. the way the "first time poster" worded his post it looked to me like he was about to try and get him some new customers lol but even if post is legit...bronkaid isnt illegal to buy, use, or ship...
i guess once you purchase it what you do with it is???

i really don't know much about how the law works, i just know they have put restrictions on how much i can purchase and i need to show ID...

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i guess once you purchase it what you do with it is???

i really don't know much about how the law works, i just know they have put restrictions on how much i can purchase and i need to show ID...
You purchase it and go to another store and purchase more...

...Then buy an RV.