Unanswered Bronkaid, ephedrine

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Does Walgreens etc. still sell bronkaid? I heard it is behind the counter. Do you just ask for bronkaid? How is the fast loss running it with caffeine?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, it’s behind the counter. Just ask for it. They won’t ask any questions or anything. They scan your drivers license so you’re only allowed to buy a certain amount in a month, but you’ll be able to get plenty for what you’ll need for fat loss.

As for how fast... that depends on a lot of variables. But I’ve read about 10% faster than without it.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does Walgreens etc. still sell bronkaid? I heard it is behind the counter. Do you just ask for bronkaid? How is the fast loss running it with caffeine?
Last I checked yes, you can look online I think to check the pharmacy. You'll have your ID checked and can only buy so much per month (it's used to make meth I guess).

I remember reading it increased BMR by 5%? More than anything you could buy at GNC that's for sure.

IMO it's best effect is at the beginning it blunts your appetite.

So to answer you question " how is the fat loss?" I lost about 1/2 lbs more a week than I planned.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
depend on cost difference, primatene may be better (do math). 1. some say the hcl provide smidge more eph than sulfate. 2. primatene have 30 doses at 25mg - bronkaid only have 24 doses. primatene where i at is only about $10.xx/box. limit where i at (state law) is 3g total eph per day, not to exceed 9g total in month. that equal something like 4 boxes, 3 days in a row if wanted. BUT - i think store not follow law (guess they can be more restrictive if want, i not lawyer) as once tried 3 boxes and denied, only 2 allowed.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally like primatene better, I feel like it "hits" harder and makes me sweat more.. probably same effectiveness I just get a better feeling from it