Bromantane and/or 9mbc experiences

Deeznuts1985

Awards
Could anyone who has had experience with Bromantane and/or 9mbc please give me their opinion and experiences with either of these nootropics? Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Used bromantane and didn't do much for me. Plan on trying 9mbc at some point. With things like this it's trial and error. Some people report great effects from bromantane.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Used Bromantane. To feel pronounced effects, hold sublingual under the tongue for 20 minutes. 50mg. Your mouth gets real full of saliva, but I’ve found it’s much more pronounced that way, as opposed to just swallowing it. Noticeable uptick in alertness, focus, motivation, and libido.

9-me-bc
I tried doing it sublingual, but the solution I got was so solvent heavy, it burnt horribly. I noticed the benefits the best right after using. Noticeable increase in the amount of dopamine my brain could release. Highly recommend cycling of this if one is constantly pushing their dopaminergic system as it will help restore dopamine releasing neurons. If using Kratom, stims, definitely try it out.

tstrogo93

Awards
9mbc Noticeable increase in sense of well being/libido/motivation and a very noticeable decrease in stim tolerance after about a week and a half of continued use.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Supplement Auction 0