broadening of the face and neck- aas side effect?

polski_69

Awards
Ok guys, I saw a documentary on AAS they showed us in health class at school (which was really held no truth at all...) Anyway, one of the side effects they described that kind of made me think was the broadening of the face and neck. At first I thought it might have just been bloat, but the more guys I look at on juice, even cut ones, have large faces and necks. Is it a test related issue? Is it just muscle buildup for the neck? The face just bloat?

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sometimes when i look at jay cutler, his head looks really large and .... bulbous , i dunno maybe its just me

Bone

Awards
I've never heard of this as a side. Of course as you get more muscular your neck grows as well. Im pretty sure your school is trying to scare you. Did they also tell you your dick gets smaller?? LMAO

Peace

Bone

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Usually facial growth is a side-effect of HgH use, not AAS.. Bloat may be a factor during a cycle, but if you're still bloated afterwards, rethink the next cycle..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Oh Crap I am in trouble then.. LMAO.. might be a short term effect from water retention but I don't think it would be permenant.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone causes a secretion of hGH, so that could be part of the equation, or it could be from the use of GH..several things really...