Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
New Year is approaching and it's time to start getting ready for the summer. My personal cutting stack is going to be as follows.

Screenshot_20221224-102208~2.png

1 scoop pre weight training when I'm dragging ass

Screenshot_20221224-102300~2.png

I'm starting out at 1 cap 2x day and my increase to 3x day

Screenshot_20221224-102404~2.png

1 cap every night before bed and a additional cap pre cardio on my most intense cardio/boxing days.

Discount code 👇
flyerdesign_31052022_173448.png

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
New Year is approaching and it's time to start getting ready for the summer. My personal cutting stack is going to be as follows.

View attachment 226703
1 scoop pre weight training when I'm dragging ass

View attachment 226704
I'm starting out at 1 cap 2x day and my increase to 3x day

View attachment 226705
1 cap every night before bed and a additional cap pre cardio on my most intense cardio/boxing days.

Discount code 👇View attachment 226706
Looks like a nice set up for some results for sure!

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been meaning to order collision course and was thinking about somatozine as well never tried MK-677

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What makes it better than others?
He’s known for top notch quality in general, but the MA Supps mk is a formula with melatonin and a few other things to improve the GH release.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
He’s known for top notch quality in general, but the MA Supps mk is a formula with melatonin and a few other things to improve the GH release.
Great. Was looking for it in capsules from a vendor that didn't charge for Zelle or e-check so I will be purchasing some for the last 8 weeks of my 20 week bulk

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just bought some of their MK677 and their glucose disposal agent - read the write up on how most are just AMPK activators which you dont want when in a bulk and turns out that is what the one i currently use is(use these in a cut). Whereas MA's is designed to not activate AMPK.

Nice additions to add to the last 8 weeks of my bulk starting in 4 weeks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What makes it better than others?
Somatozine is a mk product with added ingredients that work synergistic to enhance the effects. There's nothing particular about the mk itself aside from it being high quality. But it's the added ingredients that further the formula

Click the link and scroll down and there's a good write up from Mike and you can check out the added ingredients.

I also like to take huperzine a with mk and I always use a glucose disposal agent when I'm taking mk, especially if Im using it on a bulk

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Somatozine is a mk product with added ingredients that work synergistic to enhance the effects. There's nothing particular about the mk itself aside from it being high quality. But it's the added ingredients that further the formula

Click the link and scroll down and there's a good write up from Mike and you can check out the added ingredients.

I also like to take huperzine a with mk and I always use a glucose disposal agent when I'm taking mk, especially if Im using it on a bulk
Awesome. Thank you. It has shipped and I will be starting it in 3 weeks as I enter the last 8 weeks of my bulk.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Awesome. Thank you. It has shipped and I will be starting it in 3 weeks as I enter the last 8 weeks of my bulk.
You got a log or anything going on for your bulk? If so tag me in. Or if you wanna start one IL send some traffic your way

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You got a log or anything going on for your bulk? If so tag me in. Or if you wanna start one IL send some traffic your way
I don't. I am not always online so would update rarely.