Bridging with SARMS

sespress

Awards
Can anyone help me a bit with this concept and the planning? I know ostarine can be used. What about others like S4 S23 or rad in small doses? Some advice is to use a triple stack all at light doses. And what can you use as a test base to make sure lethargy doesn't kick in?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're asking for trouble if you take this approach. Or maybe you plan on TRT in the near future?

sespress

Awards
Well that's what I thought but I figured I'd ask around.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine is the only one that you'd find that some people will say you can use during PCT. I would advise against that personally. S23 is supposed to be stronger than S4, but without the vision sides. With this in mind, it's also supposed to be very suppressive to natural test. Another one like trest where it's being considered as a male contraceptive. So no, none of those will be good ideas to bridge with as you're really just staying on cycle.

Mk677 is okay to use, as it's not a SARM, but a growth hormone secretagogue. GW501516 is also fine, as it also is not a SARM, but rather a Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor beta/delta agonist, or a PPAR drug for short.

sespress

Awards
Yeah mk677 is a staple for PCT for me already and cardarine is awesome. No doubts.

It's funny you'll find people who claim if the dose is low ostarine won't effect you at all in a "bridge".

I really am torn on the concept. I'll keep reading but I've been starting to lean towards running s23/ostarine as my next "cycle" after the prescribed break from this one. Should has a long enough shelf life and hasn't even gotten here yet so I'm sure it'll last at least six months on the Shelf before I need to touch it

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Osta at 5mg a day is probably the only "bridge" id use out of those options, unless you're cruising on test and just want a little extra something for lean tissue management (15mg for that situation)