Bridging LGD with Osta, too suppressive?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys Im trying to determine my next cycle and LGD for 6 weeks, then the day I stop taking LGD switching to Osta for 8 weeks sounds like what I may end up doing.

What is the longest you would run both compounds/ what is the longest total duration with both (for example 6+8= 14 weeks total). My intention is to bulk with LGD then cut down with the osta after. I'll have appropriate cycle assist and PCT.

Seeing as they are two entirely different compounds would it be acceptable to run both for max suggestions cycle lengths (8 weeks LGD then 12 weeks Osta)? This could be a very stupid question but I'm just trying to gather information from all angles.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be starting mine closer to the end of the month. I'm doing 12 weeks Ostarine then into 8 weeks LGD.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I'll be starting mine closer to the end of the month. I'm doing 12 weeks Ostarine then into 8 weeks LGD.
****, that sounds kinda scary being suppressed for so long.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
****, that sounds kinda scary being suppressed for so long.
Nah, it's fine. I'll have all my on cycle supports, as well as Epi-Andro for lethargy. Won't be doing crazy doses on either sarm. Only one I'm even remotely concerned about is the LGD. Might end it at 6 weeks, if it feels like it's time.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Why the LGD after the Osta instead of before? Dont you want to bulk then lean as opposed to vice versa?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's kind of what I've been doing, without the sarm. Finishing up a bulk now, so I'll do a slow cut down to 180 - 185 while hopefully maintaining the muscle I've built up with the help of the Osta. Then I'll spend the last couple weeks keeping my calories at maintenance level. Then the lean bulk with the LGD. Then try to maintain that added muscle through PCT.

Just another way to de-fur a feline.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SFreed Are you going to log your run? Iam on lgd12 mgs/rad140 @20mgs .

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s one hell of a lengthy SARM cycle! 20 weeks, ~5 months before PCT? Even at “low” doses, SARMS have been found to be found suppressive.

Have you made an oral SARM cycle this long before? If so, did you pull bloods? Results?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s one hell of a lengthy SARM cycle! 20 weeks, ~5 months before PCT? Even at “low” doses, SARMS have been found to be found suppressive.

Have you made an oral SARM cycle this long before? If so, did you pull bloods? Results?
Yes it is. I'll have pre, during and post bloods done during this. I already have everything on hand as far as on cycle supports and pct. I'll definitely keep an eye on everything and can cut it short, if it's necessary.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established

This is what i was thinking but i guess some guys blast and cruise test + dbol etc.. for years.

not worth being on TRT the rest of your life imo

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is what i was thinking but i guess some guys blast and cruise test + dbol etc.. for years.

I'm 54 years old. Having kids (or high test levels) isn't really an issue for me anymore

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Probably not.
You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch!

Make sure you let us know how that goes for you. I have been eyeing the SARMs for a while. Almost went with LGD but allowed a friend to talk me into Superdrol. I already kind of regret going that route, but whatever. I'll run it in January after the move, most likely. I didn't want to do anything that could affect fertility until I knew a kiddo was on the way.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established

yeah, that's true, but the side effects are pretty predictable with most conventional androgens. several guys here have had really weird side effects with SARMs that theoretically shouldn't be happening.

FWIW, a 14 week cycle is very suppressive. LGD and Ostarine are both suppressive.....

IMO, you'd be better off doing a quick PCT in between, at least.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that's true, but the side effects are pretty predictable with most conventional androgens. several guys here have had really weird side effects with SARMs that theoretically shouldn't be happening.

FWIW, a 14 week cycle is very suppressive. LGD and Ostarine are both suppressive.....

IMO, you'd be better off doing a quick PCT in between, at least.

Side effects such as? I have only had positve experiences so far.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Side effects such as? I have only had positve experiences so far.
several guys here on AM have had ED after SARM cycles, even though their bloodwork was good.

also, the gyno on SARMs is a bit odd, since it's doesn't aromatize and lowers E2 while on cycle. still, several guys here have gotten that, as well.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've seen several posts from guys who thought they had gyno. Seems like most of the time when they post pictures it's chest fat. There might be some cases, but I'd be curious to see how many already had gyno.

I appreciate everybody's concern, but I'm going into this well aware of what I need to do. Bloodwork will be regular, on cycle and post cycle supplements are in place. Probably the biggest issue (IMO) stems from the lack of long term research on these chemicals. And as was stated earlier here, if I said I was planning on a Blast and Cruise cycle, nobody would have any issues.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I've seen several posts from guys who thought they had gyno. Seems like most of the time when they post pictures it's chest fat. There might be some cases, but I'd be curious to see how many already had gyno.

yeah, good point.

I'm also curious if what they're taking is actually the SARM that it is claimed to be.... I've heard of guys getting their product swapped out for prohormones or even actual steroids.

I found this data on Ostarine to be really interesting.... there's a really significant drop of E2 with 3 mg/day, but SHBG suppression isn't quite as great (which is one of the theories I've read as the cause of gyno).

http://www.ergo-log.com/enobosarmtrial.html

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, good point.

I'm also curious if what they're taking is actually the SARM that it is claimed to be.... I've heard of guys getting their product swapped out for prohormones or even actual steroids.

I found this data on Ostarine to be really interesting.... there's a really significant drop of E2 with 3 mg/day, but SHBG suppression isn't quite as great (which is one of the theories I've read as the cause of gyno).

http://www.ergo-log.com/enobosarmtrial.html
Interesting study. I wish they would have done it again using more than 3 mg dosing. My HDL levels have been above the normal range for the last 4 years. If the Ostarine lowers it by the same percentage (factoring in the increased dosage above the study), I'll still be within the "acceptable" range.