Breaking Barriers with LG!

Mulerider17

Mulerider17

Awards
Loving it bro the gains I'm making are awesome! How about you how are you liking it so far?
Man I haven't seen much really but it's only my 5th day so far. Don't know if I felt lethargic from this or the sleep supplement or what but Wednesday I could not wake up and laid around most of the day. I'm feeling good tho yesterday and today like I'm ready to hit the gym more and harder. Recovery is better and I've seen some gains. Don't know if it's noob gains or whatever. Stayed the same weight too for the past week but that's partially due to my diet.

Blue Reflex

Awards
I've been on the 1 andro for a week now. Great focus in the gym, strength still bout the same. Been eatn like a mo fo lol! Sleeping like a baby lil more sweat at night. Starting the m1d on Monday!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
I've been on the 1 andro for a week now. Great focus in the gym, strength still bout the same. Been eatn like a mo fo lol! Sleeping like a baby lil more sweat at night. Starting the m1d on Monday!
Haha yeah keep eating and lifting hard and you'll gain the mass bro! I slept great as well and my strength went way up as well so keep killinit bro love the feed back you guys keep posting up in here!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Man I haven't seen much really but it's only my 5th day so far. Don't know if I felt lethargic from this or the sleep supplement or what but Wednesday I could not wake up and laid around most of the day. I'm feeling good tho yesterday and today like I'm ready to hit the gym more and harder. Recovery is better and I've seen some gains. Don't know if it's noob gains or whatever. Stayed the same weight too for the past week but that's partially due to my diet.
Yeah bro there was days I felt tired as well but I think of me it. Was cause I was trying and going so hard in the gym to make gains there was just days that caught up to me. But all in all the product did its job and I gained muscle mass. But I have to say w/out eating right and working my arse off in gym it doesn't matter what supplement you take. #JustSayin

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Quads and abs today for me what is everyone else training? Going into week two of 1-ANDRO and M1Dandro and feeling great been getting really good rest and diet is on point and tearing things up in the gym. Love these two stacked together!

Blue Reflex

Awards
Still on point! Started m1d on mon and I think it kicked in on last nights leg work. Crushed it like a mo fo! Energy was awesome as well as strength. Lil sore but not like before. Eating everything in sight. Healthy that is lol! Good stuff guys no bs!!!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Still on point! Started m1d on mon and I think it kicked in on last nights leg work. Crushed it like a mo fo! Energy was awesome as well as strength. Lil sore but not like before. Eating everything in sight. Healthy that is lol! Good stuff guys no bs!!!
That's awesome bro! Yeah the ANDRO platinum series is awesome spread the word bro! I'm on my second week as well and things just keep going up! Gains,gains,gains!!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Ok so I finally decided to hit the stage! So April 2014 is it!! So I will continue to post/log here as I go along no holds barred! Wining this show lets go!!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Today is rest day #1 and I'm not really thinking this bad just relaxing at home on the couch eating clean food stretching and overall getting my mind focused on where I'm headed and the goals that I have set before me I WILL DO THIS thanks to all my supporters and for those who think I can't thank you for making sure I DO!

Blue Reflex

Awards
Ok so I finally decided to hit the stage! So April 2014 is it!! So I will continue to post/log here as I go along no holds barred! Wining this show lets go!!
Thats what's up bro!! Kill it!

Still running this stack with ya! Third week on the 1 andro and 2nd m1d. To all this is a great stack. Like I said before food intake is crazy! I'm a vegetarian so my only worries is the carb intake. Using Dymatize Xt, orange triad, glut amine. Seems to be doing well! Lil sore in the shoulder joints but nothing to cry about.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
That is awesome and thanks I will kill it. How are your gains?

Blue Reflex

Awards
That is awesome and thanks I will kill it. How are your gains?
Gains are going well. Started at 187 today I weighed in at 189. My target is 190-195 cut. I know I'll loose about 2-3lbs once said n done.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Gains are going well. Started at 187 today I weighed in at 189. My target is 190-195 cut. I know I'll loose about 2-3lbs once said n done.
Awesome keep your diet good and the gains will keep coming another words the more you sat the more mass gained so when you go to cut phase you'll look great bro keep it up!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
It's LegDay MOTHA HUCKAS!! Had all last week off and it's time to KILL THE WEIGHTS!! I'm using 1-androstenolone and m1d andro and finish it off with Formxt cause I'm bulking right now I want to put on about 205-30 lbs before I cut. I'm doing a show in April 2014 so it's go time training is hitting a new level. So it's time to go get what's mine! Win the contest nothing less will be acceptable! Have a great day all!! Train hard!!