Monte_Cristo
Active Member
So the plan is to get up at 8.30 eat something within 9.00, two hours later get my pre workout and hit the gym.
Which one could be a well balanced breakfast for this purpose?
My training right now consists of about 50 minutes of weights (short rests less than 1 min) followed from 25min cardio medium intensity ( fast walking climbing).
I tried a shake of whey and oats but I feel its not the best, maybe some dextrose in the mix could help?
Im considering right now to eat 2-3 toasts with cheese and ham and some fruit.
Any opinion?
)
Which one could be a well balanced breakfast for this purpose?
My training right now consists of about 50 minutes of weights (short rests less than 1 min) followed from 25min cardio medium intensity ( fast walking climbing).
I tried a shake of whey and oats but I feel its not the best, maybe some dextrose in the mix could help?
Im considering right now to eat 2-3 toasts with cheese and ham and some fruit.
Any opinion?