Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Follidrone by Black Lion Research
GET 10% OFF
use code: FOLLIDRONE10

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/follidrone-by-black-lion-research

Have you ever been to the gym and noticed that certain people are just cut from a different cloth? Like they where only created to have big muscles! Then you realize that your genetics are just not the same as those who dominate in the gym. Everyone dreams of ruling the gym but only a few have the genetic make up to be in that position.

It's time to break through your genetic limitations and build a body that can rule the gym. Black Lion Research has the perfect product that will have your peers asking for your workouts, diet and supplementation!

How can you achieve these exciting results? Follidrone the King of Natural Anabolics! Black Lion Research has created...Learn More

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FOLLIDRONE is amazing!!! Going to be stocking up myself here very soon.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This deal ends soon boys! Make sure you get in on it while you still can...

Follidrone by Black Lion Research
GET 10% OFF
use code: FOLLIDRONE10

Have you ever been to the gym and noticed that certain people are just cut from a different cloth? Like they where only created to have big muscles! Then you realize that your genetics are just not the same as those who dominate in the gym. Everyone dreams of ruling the gym but only a few have the genetic make up to be in that position.

It's time to break through your genetic limitations and build a body that can rule the gym. Black Lion Research has the perfect product that will have your peers asking for your workouts, diet and supplementation!

How can you achieve these exciting results? Follidrone the King of Natural Anabolics! Black Lion Research has created...Learn More

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This product is a staple that can be used year round!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This product is a staple that can be used year round!
Definitely never had any issues on longer runs. I haven’t run it year round but yep some people love it that much (myself included)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10% off! Stock up while the deal lasts!

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
Would it be beneficial to use epicat products on cycle?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would it be beneficial to use epicat products on cycle?
I think it would be ideal to run it post cycle to help you try and hold onto your gains you achieved while on cycle, running whatever compound you're running. It definitely wouldn't hurt to run it on cycle but more than likely you will be running a product on cycle that is stronger than a natural anabolic product. So pct is the best time to use.

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
I think it would be ideal to run it post cycle to help you try and hold onto your gains you achieved while on cycle, running whatever compound you're running. It definitely wouldn't hurt to run it on cycle but more than likely you will be running a product on cycle that is stronger than a natural anabolic product. So pct is the best time to use.
Okay thanks. I’m going to add epicat and Laxogenin into post cycle

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay thanks. I’m going to add epicat and Laxogenin into post cycle
Great! Anafuse by vital alchemy is a nice product to look into if you want a product with both epicat and laxo in it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great! Anafuse by vital alchemy is a nice product to look into if you want a product with both epicat and laxo in it.
Yep. Great laxo/Epi product