Brazilian Hulk Dead at Age 55

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

First and foremost I’d like to say that we all mourn the passing of The Brazilian Hulk Valdir Segato. For whatever it’s worth, he loved what he did and he lived life according to his own terms. Beyond that I don’t know very much about him but here I am writing an article about his passing. I send my deepest and sincerest condolences to his friends, family, and supporters.
👉👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2022/brazilian-hulk-dead-at-age-55/

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's really sad that the media gives any attention to idiots like this or the fake Iranian hulk.

It's sad to see anyone pass away but it's also ridiculous that anyone pays enough attention to make people like this even slightly famous

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm Shocked!! :rolleyes::unsure::sneaky: Some people just aren't very smart.... Darwinism at its finest

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so looking at that picture again LOL it's like a train wreck I can't help it I know it's a big disaster but I can't look away LMAO my question is why does it look like his left hand is like the guy from scary movie LMAO and his right arm looks pretty jacked... I almost wonder if this thing is photoshopped or something or was the dude just really that weird and bizarre physically. obviously a lot of synthol like a ton of synthol and that's probably what killed him.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lolz

Last edited:
tra1n4fun

tra1n4fun

Awards
It's good, at least warns people not to inject dangerous oil fillers into muscles.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
-MVP- Weight Loss 16
Supplements 0
MMA 7
Lord_Of_Iron Nutrition / Health 2
35 and Older 1